409 replies to this topic

#401 urkle9

urkle9

Off The Bench

• 1,807 posts
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted April 08, 2011 - 11:05 PM

What the [expletive]... You are an idiot. Kobe looks gassed! Let's dump him! He's done! OMG $80 million left on his deal! It's not like he's earned it and then some being the reason behind the Lakers' success for the last decade.

I'll stand by this all day, hot and cold jump shooter, who gets owned by wade and every other elite guard

#402 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,132 posts

Posted April 09, 2011 - 02:36 AM

with HCA

raped in the Finals without it

Missing Andrew bynum and Trevor Ariza had nothing to do with losing that series. Having vlad rad and Luke as the primary pierce defenders had nothing to do with losing that series

Your right it was HCA
Posted Image

#403 The Big Fish

The Big Fish

AKA Michael Knight

• 5,999 posts
  • Name:Travis
  • Fan Since:My dad showed me "showtime".
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe to Shaq.

Posted April 09, 2011 - 02:53 AM

Dammit went to sleep (so happy I did.) and another L. WHAT THE [expletive] DID I SAY ABOUT TURNOVERS damn team bunch of dumbasses. Basketball IQ of a pop-tart...

tysonsigv1ui2.jpg

REST IN PARADISE, Queen Fefe

I love you Ma!

October 26th, 2013

#404 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,096 posts
  • Name:Will
  • Fan Since:1999

Posted April 09, 2011 - 06:27 AM

Missing Andrew bynum and Trevor Ariza had nothing to do with losing that series. Having vlad rad and Luke as the primary pierce defenders had nothing to do with losing that series

Your right it was HCA

because andrew was a beast then and ariza would shut down paul pierce, right?

because we didn't really need that deciding game 7 to beat Boston last year? even though we HAD HCA THEN?

Yes, HCA means nothing.

Pau Gasol is GONE

#405 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• 14,868 posts
  • Name:Brandon

Posted April 09, 2011 - 09:54 AM

This game marks the first in YEARS that I've seen a team double up on Andre Miller. That's really all I'm going to say about the game, or else I'll be typing for 30 minutes.

#406 L.A.K.E.R

L.A.K.E.R

Gomu Gomu

• 14,809 posts
  • Name:Shamim
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted April 09, 2011 - 11:15 AM

This game marks the first in YEARS that I've seen a team double up on Andre Miller. That's really all I'm going to say about the game, or else I'll be typing for 30 minutes.

But, we have to do that. It's Andre Miller! He's got like no perimeter jumper if he's pressured, he always looks to pass, and he's obviously the most elite PG in the history of the world. We HAVE to double him up every time. Oh, and giving up the back-door alley-oop is a perfectly feasible strategy when we have Andre Miller to worry about.

True Story.

#407 J-H!zZl3

J-H!zZl3

New season, same goal.

• 13,773 posts
  • Fan Since:1992
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Worthy, Kareem, Kobe

Posted April 09, 2011 - 12:41 PM

It is one of the most bizarre things I ever seen. Add the fact that Andre Miller layed Kobe up inside countless of times. I really don't know what defensive strategy they were using yesterday.

Posted Image

#408 urkle9

urkle9

Off The Bench

• 1,807 posts
  • Fan Since:Birth

Posted April 09, 2011 - 01:02 PM

because andrew was a beast then and ariza would shut down paul pierce, right?

because we didn't really need that deciding game 7 to beat Boston last year? even though we HAD HCA THEN?

Yes, HCA means nothing.

if we didnt have home court advantage, AND Perkins didnt get injured, no way we would've won that series. We got out played almost the entire series

#409 L.A.K.E.R

L.A.K.E.R

Gomu Gomu

• 14,809 posts
  • Name:Shamim
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted April 09, 2011 - 04:12 PM

if we didnt have home court advantage, AND Perkins didnt get injured, no way we would've won that series. We got out played almost the entire series

Perkins wasn't even that big of a factor. Rasheed Wallace in Game 7 played better than Perkins did any of the other games.

• 40,400 posts

Posted April 09, 2011 - 10:37 PM

^ True story, but unfortunately none of the media will ever mention that and most people will be fooled into believing their BS instead.

yo.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users