rasta028

Rookie

• 428 posts
  • Name:Al
  • Fan Since:1969
  • Fav. Laker:Gasol

Posted February 27, 2011 - 07:48 PM

no foul huh?

I didn't get to see the game today because of work but my god! After seeing that I hope those refs get in trouble, it's idiot refs like this that hurt the game. What a joke.

#502 Nak

Nak

2014 When wishes come true

• 3,697 posts
  • Name:Ignacio
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted February 27, 2011 - 07:49 PM

Great win. I thought the game was in LA, so it is definitely a huge victory.

Arguably the greatest franchise ever

#503 Guest_MyJohnsonisMagic_*

Guest_MyJohnsonisMagic_*

Posted February 27, 2011 - 09:02 PM

^^ I don't under value Melo as a player, however, Bynum did come up huge today you can see where shot blocking and rebounding play an important role, neither of which Melo is really good at.

Melo isn't a good rebounder? He sure could of fooled me, he deff isn't a shot blocker but that really doesn't hurt his value
nor does it make Bynum worth more (if a guy with Bynum's height and wingspan isn't blocking shots sumthin' is wrong).

Bynum when healthy and conditioned (which he isn't right now and hasnt been for a while) is all-star material and
one of the top centers in the league, right now though hes not healthy and I wouldnt say hes fully conditioned either.

I personally loathe Bynum, I'd trade him away if I was a GM because I dont want liabilities in my front court regardless
if talent is shallow at the center spot. Bynum should of made recovery a priority after winning that last championship,
instead however he decided to wait and heal on the teams time (instead of his own).

I wish he would of healed on his own time, it would of shut up a lot of Bynum haters (like me) because thats showing
everybody how bad he wants give it his all NOW. I think Bynum is milking his contract, for all the Bynum lovers out
there (including Jim Bus) I bet Bynum walks away from the Lakers once his contract is up (especially since
everybody keeps saying Dwight is L.A. bound).

Something to think about.

#504 cheetodust

cheetodust

beer!

• 1,071 posts
  • Name:Lex
  • Fan Since:YESTERDAY
  • Fav. Laker:Bryant

Posted February 28, 2011 - 01:35 AM

does anyone have a gif of kobe signaling offensive foul when pau gasol took a charge? that was funny
Posted Image

#505 pointguard11

pointguard11

Starter

• 4,949 posts

Posted March 01, 2011 - 10:15 AM

Are you serious? :laughing:

First off, if the Nuggets would of given the Lakers Melo for Artest and Bynum that would be seriously retarded of the Nuggets front office.

Secondly, for a guy who questions the intelligence of many a fan here you ought to analyze your own statements
(Carmelo Anthony's value in the NBA far exceeds that of Artest and Bynum).

Regardless if you think Melo is an overrated player, you undervalue what a fine addition he would of been to the Lakers
(in fantasy of course because we were all daydreamin' when it came to obtaining a guy of Melo's talent on an already
very talented Laker squad).

Quit talkin' out of yer arse please.

Apparently the Laker front office wouldn't.

You keep following me around like a dog. You go to my profile and make some snide comment which I quickly deleted. Like I said on your profile you aren't worth my time or energy. Anyone who still thinks Jerry West is making decisions for the lakers still doesn't have much in the cranium. You are good for a few laughs but lack any logic or reason in that brain, petunia.
"The way Steve is as a teammate, the way he sets the tone, the way the team kind of takes on his persona. As a coach, that's the best thing in the world. It's easy to coach. He's taking care of the chemistry. You just coach."

Mike D'Antoni

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users