LA Lakers at Cleveland

• Please log in to reply
467 replies to this topic

#461 David

David

Hall Of Fame

• 9,162 posts

Posted February 17, 2011 - 06:30 PM

Man after this game I just can't enjoy All Star Weekend.

We need to cheer on Dwight and Melo. Make them feel like L.A. is home.

KOBE. #VINO. BRYANT.

#462 Imadogg

Imadogg

Rookie

• 0 posts

Posted February 17, 2011 - 07:11 PM

If we lose, I wanna be banned.

OH SNAAAAAAAAAAAAP!!!!! :o :o :o :o :o

you guys always [expletive]ing put the losses on other player Kobe shot 8-23 is that the best player on earth?

Agreed... everyone else is blamed except Kobe. He was the opposite of clutch last night and he sucked balls.

#463 D-Fish

D-Fish

OVO

• 694 posts
  • Fan Since:D-Fish big shot @ 0.4
  • Fav. Laker:D-Fish

Posted February 17, 2011 - 08:04 PM

Agreed... everyone else is blamed except Kobe. He was the opposite of clutch last night and he sucked balls.

yes basically he hasn't been clutch all season dont know why they didn't just put the ball in Fishers hands the last few possessions instead of Kobe trying to pull up for ridiculous 3's

[expletive] I would rather see the ball in Ron's hand to make a clutch shot instead of Kobe this season

Edited by D-Fish, February 17, 2011 - 08:05 PM.

#464 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• 14,869 posts
  • Name:Brandon
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted February 17, 2011 - 08:48 PM

yes basically he hasn't been clutch all season dont know why they didn't just put the ball in Fishers hands the last few possessions instead of Kobe trying to pull up for ridiculous 3's

[expletive] I would rather see the ball in Ron's hand to make a clutch shot instead of Kobe this season

Fisher is a massive part of why we are down 20 in the 4th quarter, or why we always need a clutch shot. For the first 47 minutes of his games, he's pretty irrelevant on the court, shoots under 40% and plays no defense. One big shot doesn't make up for that, because the beef of our roster has to struggle, and wear themselves out, to get over the hump that they are put in.

Fisher is a locker room leader and a clutch shooter, and that's about it. The only time he should touch the ball is with 24 seconds or less on the game clock, 4th quarter. Sad, but true. Stats prove it, games prove it.

#465 Imadogg

Imadogg

Rookie

• 0 posts

Posted February 17, 2011 - 09:53 PM

Hahahahhahahahahahahaha

#466 pointguard11

pointguard11

Starter

• 4,949 posts

Posted February 18, 2011 - 11:53 AM

:jawdrop: :sadyes:
"The way Steve is as a teammate, the way he sets the tone, the way the team kind of takes on his persona. As a coach, that's the best thing in the world. It's easy to coach. He's taking care of the chemistry. You just coach."

Mike D'Antoni

#467 D-Fish

D-Fish

OVO

• 694 posts
  • Fan Since:D-Fish big shot @ 0.4
  • Fav. Laker:D-Fish

Posted February 18, 2011 - 12:00 PM

Fisher is a massive part of why we are down 20 in the 4th quarter, or why we always need a clutch shot. For the first 47 minutes of his games, he's pretty irrelevant on the court, shoots under 40% and plays no defense. One big shot doesn't make up for that, because the beef of our roster has to struggle, and wear themselves out, to get over the hump that they are put in.

Fisher is a locker room leader and a clutch shooter, and that's about it. The only time he should touch the ball is with 24 seconds or less on the game clock, 4th quarter. Sad, but true. Stats prove it, games prove it.

yes my bad your right

hopefully Kobe and the rest of the guys bring back their game after the break

Edited by D-Fish, February 18, 2011 - 12:01 PM.

#468 Oh La-La-Lakers

Oh La-La-Lakers

Rookie

• 28 posts
  • Fan Since:birth

Posted February 20, 2011 - 04:04 PM

yes my bad your right

hopefully Kobe and the rest of the guys bring back their game after the break

HOW THE HECK DID THIS HAPPEN

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users