526 replies to this topic

#521 noknife

noknife

Sixth Man

• 3,418 posts
  • Fan Since:1978
  • Fav. Laker:Shaquille Oneal/Kobe Bryant

Posted December 28, 2010 - 09:55 PM

I don't see why the Lakers are the most hated NBA team.. Maybe because we win a lot but Boston has won more than us & no one hates them.

Boston won a majority of their titles when a majority of the players were 5 foot 10 white guys. No offense to them, but the Lakers are the premiere team in the NBA by a large large margin.

#522 LakersChamps243

LakersChamps243

5 rings on one hand. Onto the next. Silencing all the haters

• 5,378 posts
  • Name:Stephen
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted December 28, 2010 - 09:59 PM

Boston won a majority of their titles when a majority of the players were 5 foot 10 white guys. No offense to them, but the Lakers are the premiere team in the NBA by a large large margin.

Definitely. Doesn't take away from the fact that the Lakers still want to pass them in titles. At least Buss does. The majority of the players, well, I'm not so sure right now.t

Edited by LakersChamps243, December 28, 2010 - 09:59 PM.

"Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there" - John Wooden

#523 noknife

noknife

Sixth Man

• 3,418 posts

Posted December 28, 2010 - 10:00 PM

pau's withering away is andrew's fault

Andrew was by far the best Laker on the floor tonight, he only has a couple games under his belt so far this season, he absolutely gets a pass. The team is not playing to their strengths. You ever go to the gym and get a pickup game where you have the two tallest guys on your team, what do you do? If you answered pass the ball to one of the two big guys and if they miss their first shot take 3 pointers for the rest of the game, then you think like the Lakers. Pau looks really bad lately, I don't know what his problem is, but it has been for a majority of the season. I still have plenty of faith in this team.

#524 noknife

noknife

Sixth Man

• 3,418 posts

Posted December 28, 2010 - 10:01 PM

Definitely. Doesn't take away from the fact that the Lakers still want to pass them in titles. At least Buss does. The majority of the players, well, I'm not so sure right now.t

Modern day players don't care about that stuff, they can't even tell you the names of the players who played on those teams other than Magic or Bird. You care about them as a fan of the Lakers, the players don't.

#525 LakersChamps243

LakersChamps243

5 rings on one hand. Onto the next. Silencing all the haters

• 5,378 posts
  • Name:Stephen
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted December 28, 2010 - 10:12 PM

^ You've got a good point. Just wish they'd use that as motivation to jump start them. Any sort of motivation would be phenomenal.

"Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there" - John Wooden

#526 Lords of the Rings

Lords of the Rings

Get Cho Basketball On

• 3,761 posts
  • Fan Since:1981
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted December 28, 2010 - 10:59 PM

I don't see why the Lakers are the most hated NBA team.. Maybe because we win a lot but Boston has won more than us & no one hates them.

Why
Because since 1999-2000
we've been in it more than any other team
7 Finals appearances in 10 years??
I live in B'more and people root for who ever is playing the LAKERS
Why
"We are tired of them winning all the time"
The Jerseys Hanging from the Rafters represent LAKER GREATS who are also NBA GREATS

LAKERS NO FAKERS

#527 Lords of the Rings

Lords of the Rings

Get Cho Basketball On

• 3,761 posts
  • Fan Since:1981
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted December 28, 2010 - 11:01 PM

Boston..............1 title in 23-24 years
The Spurs are more relevant then they are
The Jerseys Hanging from the Rafters represent LAKER GREATS who are also NBA GREATS

LAKERS NO FAKERS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users