• 5,979 posts
  • Name:Federico Mauccione
  • Fan Since:Since my father showed me a Lakers tape, when I was 4
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant - Derek Fisher

Posted December 23, 2010 - 01:07 PM

If I had tickets to this game I'd be selling em' right now. :yes:

:laughing: wtf dude. Too much Young Money for you... :laughing:

Posted Image
"I don't like it when you call me Big Poppa, from South Central n' I hate helycopters"
I REP THAT WEST

#42 NYCLakerfan

NYCLakerfan

RIP

• 14,066 posts
  • Name:Joshua
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted December 23, 2010 - 01:34 PM

So far this season LeBron has been amazing in the big games. Hopefully Kobe can show up this year...

Hes amazing every year in big games during the regular season.

#43 leor_77

leor_77

Superstar

• 8,339 posts

Posted December 23, 2010 - 02:14 PM

Most Lakers players and coaches approach this game as just a "regular" game, and I actually agree. I can only hope that they play a little bit better considering they don't want to embarrass themselves in front of the largest audience they'll have had to date.

• 40,396 posts

Posted December 23, 2010 - 08:37 PM

I honestly have pretty low expectations for this game. I expect the Lakers to not want it as much as the Heat. Wouldn't even shock me if it's another similar repeat of last years Cavs Christmas game. I hope that's not the case. Really hope my feelings are wrong, but that's just what I'm leaning towards expecting.

yo.

#45 kb24fan89

kb24fan89

Rookie

• 1,342 posts
  • Name:Samantha
  • Fan Since:'96

Posted December 24, 2010 - 03:23 AM

Sooo ready for this game. I really feel good about it. Go Lakers! :rock:

#46 NYCLakerfan

NYCLakerfan

RIP

• 14,066 posts

Posted December 24, 2010 - 03:45 AM

I cant wait for this game either so we can finally spank Miami.

#47 The Big Fish

The Big Fish

AKA Michael Knight

• 5,999 posts
  • Name:Travis
  • Fan Since:My dad showed me "showtime".
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe to Shaq.

Posted December 24, 2010 - 04:18 AM

Not feeling that good or bad, kinda blah about the game to be honest, this means just as much as any other regular season game. Much ado about nothing lol. Still would be nice to win...

tysonsigv1ui2.jpg

REST IN PARADISE, Queen Fefe

I love you Ma!

October 26th, 2013

#48 Batz

Batz

God dammit...

• 7,730 posts
  • Name:Ahmed
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted December 24, 2010 - 06:36 AM

We need a challenge and win against a good team. Miami is perfect. Lets just hope we can pull this one out. I'm not optimistic as usual, with our inconsistencies and Bynum and all. It'll be fun to see how the matchups playout.

Whatever, lets go Lakers!

#49 Lords of the Rings

Lords of the Rings

Get Cho Basketball On

• 3,761 posts
  • Fan Since:1981
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted December 24, 2010 - 01:00 PM

Cause theyve beat Miami every single time theyve played since that finals. If thats not owning a team since they beat you in finals without getting a chance to beat them in the finals then what is?

Not the same team
The Jerseys Hanging from the Rafters represent LAKER GREATS who are also NBA GREATS

LAKERS NO FAKERS

#50 Miggs

Miggs

16x CHAMPS

• 2,280 posts
  • Name:Miguel
  • Fan Since:1988 Finals
  • Fav. Laker:Showtime,Shaq and Kobe

Posted December 24, 2010 - 01:12 PM

We need a challenge and win against a good team. Miami is perfect. Lets just hope we can pull this one out. I'm not optimistic as usual, with our inconsistencies and Bynum and all. It'll be fun to see how the matchups playout.

Whatever, lets go Lakers!

we just need to run the offense, no one on one [expletive]. Can't be shooting threes and give miami fast break point. let our bigs do the work we have the advantage down low

#51 Guest_MyJohnsonisMagic_*

Guest_MyJohnsonisMagic_*

Posted December 24, 2010 - 01:35 PM

we just need to run the offense, no one on one [expletive]. Can't be shooting threes and give miami fast break point. let our bigs do the work we have the advantage down low

:rolleyes:

#52 NYCLakerfan

NYCLakerfan

RIP

• 14,066 posts

Posted December 24, 2010 - 01:37 PM

Lmao @ your avatar wtf is that a dick being inserted in MyJohnsonisMagic mouth?

#53 Guest_MyJohnsonisMagic_*

Guest_MyJohnsonisMagic_*

Posted December 24, 2010 - 01:41 PM

Yep, I got him back with my sig though I admit that [expletive] is a lot funnier.

Too bad his punkass is too chicken[expletive] to put up his picture let alone give
me his Oxnard address so I can send him a can a refried beans for Christmas.

#54 NYCLakerfan

NYCLakerfan

RIP

• 14,066 posts

Posted December 24, 2010 - 01:43 PM

Yep, I got him back with my sig though I admit that [expletive] is a lot funnier.

Too bad his punkass is too chicken[expletive] to put up his picture let alone give
me his Oxnard address so I can send him a can a refried beans for Christmas.

Why'd he put that pic of you up what you guys have some beef or something.

#55 Guest_MyJohnsonisMagic_*

Guest_MyJohnsonisMagic_*

Posted December 24, 2010 - 01:47 PM

Why'd he put that pic of you up what you guys have some beef or something.

Yep, I loathe him hes a nuisance.

#56 GP1_KB24

GP1_KB24

Dedication 4.

• 20,198 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe & Dwight.

Posted December 24, 2010 - 01:47 PM

Lmao @ you avatar. :laughing: :laughing:

5 Letters... 'YMCMB'

Posted Image

#57 Guest_MyJohnsonisMagic_*

Guest_MyJohnsonisMagic_*

Posted December 24, 2010 - 01:48 PM

Egg him on that is exactly what he needs. <_<

#58 SHAQ WHERE YOU AT

SHAQ WHERE YOU AT

cool kid

• 4,362 posts
  • Name:Super Stud
  • Fav. Laker:Nick, Gary

Posted December 24, 2010 - 01:48 PM

I sincerely can't let Miami Heat's misinformation and misguided arguments about neocolonialism go by without comment. When writing this letter, I had originally intended to segregate the pure errors of fact in Miami Heat's comments from the assertions of questionable judgment where there could be room for dispute. I eventually decided against that approach because once people obtain the critical skills that enable them to think and reflect and speculate independently, they'll realize that Miami Heat claims that things have never been better. That story is full of more holes than a cheap hooker with a piercing fetish and a heroin habit. The reason Miami Heat wants to spawn a society in which those with the most deviant lifestyle, witless behavior, or personal failures are given the most by the government is that it's totally intemperate. If you believe you have another explanation for its mephitic behavior, then please write and tell me about it.

Only mischievous, insolent buttinskies are capable of imagining that no one is smart enough to see through Miami Heat's transparent lies, the point being that if we let it sow the seeds of factionalism we'll be reaping the crop for quite a long time. If Miami Heat bites me I will doubtlessly bite back. Many people respond to Miami Heat's deceitful suggestions in the same way that they respond to television dramas. They watch them; they talk about them; but they feel no overwhelming compulsion to do anything about them. That's why I insist we make an impartial and well-informed evaluation of the advantages and disadvantages of Miami Heat's histrionics.

No one likes being attacked by dour meanies. Even worse, Miami Heat exploits our fear of those attacks—which it claims will evolve one of these days into biological, chemical, or nuclear attacks—as a pretext to deprive people of dignity and autonomy. If you think that's scary, then you should remember that Miami Heat's half-measures are based on hate. Hate, wowserism, and an intolerance of another viewpoint, another way of life. Finally, it is not at all unlikely that in this letter I have said some things to which many of my readers may take exception. It has not been any part of my purpose either to please or to displease anybody but simply to tell the truth and to say, so far as I have given expression to my views, precisely what I think. And what I think is this: The Miami Heat Foundation's latest report on daffy Pyrrhonism is filled with fabrications, half-truths, innuendo, and guilt by association.

Posted Image

#59 Miggs

Miggs

16x CHAMPS

• 2,280 posts

Posted December 25, 2010 - 09:11 AM

I told dude to stay the [expletive] away from me in here.I don't care about his opinions, but what the [expletive] does he do. Edit's what I post, so I change his profile pic and expose him for what he is, a homo. Myjohnsonisnotmagic stay the [expletive] away from me homo.

#60 Miggs

Miggs

16x CHAMPS

• 2,280 posts

Posted December 25, 2010 - 09:13 AM

A big fat hairy [expletive]. He's a homo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users