Photo

Who would you build around?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Poll: 6-man roster (23 member(s) have cast votes)

Who would you choose

1. Rondo,Curry,Durant,Bosh, Brook Lopez,Mayo (19 votes [82.61%])

Percentage of vote: 82.61%

2. Jennings,Rose,G. Wallace,M. Gasol,Bynum, E.Gordon (4 votes [17.39%])

Percentage of vote: 17.39%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 kobynum

kobynum

Panic eliminator

• 10,358 posts
  • Name:LA Pharaoh
  • Fan Since:In Los Angeles, LA fandom is a birthrite
  • Fav. Laker:Mamba and Magic

Posted September 03, 2010 - 04:14 PM

Would you build around Team A or Team B....
I say Team B because thats a brutal frontline...Plus its well documented that I think Rondo is not an elite PG, and I think Rose is and PGS are better suited to lead your team than scorers that aren't playmakers(Durant)...But Team A would be a great,great team.....I think Jennings and Rose are proven winners at this point, though
Again - this team, as currently constructed won't make it out of the second round of the playoffs, let alone the West or win the Finals.---fido on 2011 Lakers

#2 Guest_MyJohnsonisMagic_*

Guest_MyJohnsonisMagic_*

Posted September 03, 2010 - 06:23 PM

Would you build around Team A or Team B....
I say Team B because thats a brutal frontline...Plus its well documented that I think Rondo is not an elite PG, and I think Rose is and PGS are better suited to lead your team than scorers that aren't playmakers(Durant)...But Team A would be a great,great team.....I think Jennings and Rose are proven winners at this point, though

You're frequently over-medicated aren't you? LOL. I don't mean that as an insult, just seems like you get these crazy ideas out of the blue. Its 'suspicious'. :shifty:

#3 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,377 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted September 03, 2010 - 10:41 PM

Rondo,Curry,Durant,Bosh, Brook Lopez,Mayo

I think its really hard to choose against this team:

Lopez - solid defensive presence, good rebounder, okay offense

Bosh - Athletic big man, can shoot the midrange, shoot the occasional three, good rebounder

Durant - One of the premier scorers in the league and only getting better

Curry - Very good scorer and quick

Rondo - One of, if not the quickest PG in the league. Good basketball IQ, vision and rebounder. Rondo dishing the ball to Durant, Curry or Bosh? That's scary.

#4 leor_77

leor_77

Superstar

• 8,339 posts

Posted September 08, 2010 - 12:22 PM

Durant and Rondo would be awesome, but how the hell can some of you underestimate someone like Gasol, especially since you watch the guy every night?? He and Bynum (while healthy) are flat out vicious offensively and defensively. I'm not extemely high on Jennings, BUT I am very high on Eric Gordon. Rose speaks for himself.

Edited by leor_77, September 08, 2010 - 12:22 PM.

#5 leor_77

leor_77

Superstar

• 8,339 posts

Posted September 08, 2010 - 12:26 PM

You're frequently over-medicated aren't you? LOL. I don't mean that as an insult, just seems like you get these crazy ideas out of the blue. Its 'suspicious'. :shifty:

+1. Not saying he's over-medicated, but I just see soooo many of these far out "hypothetical scenario" threads so damn often.

#6 LaLa

LaLa

Champ

• 7,900 posts
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:KB24

Posted September 08, 2010 - 11:52 PM

Durant and Rondo would be awesome, but how the hell can some of you underestimate someone like Gasol, especially since you watch the guy every night?? He and Bynum (while healthy) are flat out vicious offensively and defensively. I'm not extemely high on Jennings, BUT I am very high on Eric Gordon. Rose speaks for himself.

Marc Gasol not Pau.
Posted Image
R.I.P. to my grandmother, 4/17/07 : (

#7 L.A.K.E.R

L.A.K.E.R

Gomu Gomu

• 14,797 posts
  • Name:Shamim
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted September 10, 2010 - 09:56 AM

If these are teams, you don't really to build much around them, they're pretty solid as is :laughing:

But I'd take Team A, no question.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users