7 replies to this topic

#1 Rubynator

Rubynator

Best closer in the game

• 2,608 posts
  • Fan Since:5
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe,Magic,West,Bynum

Posted August 31, 2010 - 11:46 PM

I think Team USA needs to play Granger more during crunch time. Yesterday vs Brazil he had a look on his face that he wants to play and close this team out. I think he should be given the chance to do that and they need to play players who are composed and has killer instinct during crunch time. Billups has the most killer instinct next is Granger and next is Durant.

Crunch Time Lineup

C Odom
Pf Durant
Sf Granger
Sg Rose
Pg Billups

Steph Curry is a candidate

Just my thoughts
QUOTE "I was just letting the shots fly. You know, I don't leave any bullets in the chamber." - Kobe Bryant

Posted Image

what Chick Hearn was to the "ear" of the fans, I want to be to the "eye" of the fans

-LD2K aka Chris

#2 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• 14,869 posts
  • Name:Brandon
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted September 01, 2010 - 01:04 AM

Odom needs to be sitting during crunch time. All he does is grab boards, and that's not enough to make up for his terrible decisions with AND without the ball.

C - Kevin Love
PF - Kevin Durant
SF - Andre Iguodala
SG - Eric Gordon
PG - Chauncey Billups

Iggy has to be in there, and I would honestly rather stick Rudy Gay in the five before Granger. The last time Granger was out on the court, he was rubbish...spotting up for threes and looked scared and confused on the defensive end, definitely not the Granger we see in the NBA.

#3 Kobe-Wan Kenobi

Kobe-Wan Kenobi

The Man With Double Picks

• 1,574 posts
  • Name:Alex
  • Fan Since:My Birth
  • Fav. Laker:BlackMamba-Magic-Queensbridge

Posted September 01, 2010 - 03:07 AM

Odom is not crunchtime-y, he's a good player during the game because he grabs more rebounds than any other player but when comes the time to make good decisions, he's not the first player coming to mind...
I think Rose, KD and Billups have the most killer instinct. Iggy is more clutch than Rudy Gay but Rudy is playing better on the US Team. Granger hasn't sold me yet :hmm: He doesn't look like Indy-self.

C - Love or Chandler
PF - KD
SF - Rudy or Iggy
SG - Rose
PG - Billups

sigkwk.jpg
KobeWanKenobi

There's gold and it's haunting and haunting; it's luring me on as of old; Yet it isn't the gold that I'm wanting So much as just finding the gold; It's the great, big, broad land 'way up yonder, It's the forest where silence has lease; It's the beauty that thrills me with wonder, It's the stillness that fills me with peace.

#4 Rubynator

Rubynator

Best closer in the game

• 2,608 posts
  • Fan Since:5
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe,Magic,West,Bynum

Posted September 01, 2010 - 04:11 AM

I don't quite trust Love yet he is young at least Odom has won 2 chips. Maybe Durant at center?
QUOTE "I was just letting the shots fly. You know, I don't leave any bullets in the chamber." - Kobe Bryant

Posted Image

what Chick Hearn was to the "ear" of the fans, I want to be to the "eye" of the fans

-LD2K aka Chris

#5 Kobe-Wan Kenobi

Kobe-Wan Kenobi

The Man With Double Picks

• 1,574 posts
  • Name:Alex
  • Fan Since:My Birth
  • Fav. Laker:BlackMamba-Magic-Queensbridge

Posted September 01, 2010 - 07:56 AM

I don't quite trust Love yet he is young at least Odom has won 2 chips. Maybe Durant at center?

C - KD
PF - Rudy
SF - Iggy
SG - Rose
PG - Billups

Well, there aren't true C or PF this way but they all are good shooters, from behind the arc too. And KD, Rudy and Iggy can get some rebounds. But we couldn't handle teams with a good frontcourt like Spain. They'd beat us in the paint.

sigkwk.jpg
KobeWanKenobi

There's gold and it's haunting and haunting; it's luring me on as of old; Yet it isn't the gold that I'm wanting So much as just finding the gold; It's the great, big, broad land 'way up yonder, It's the forest where silence has lease; It's the beauty that thrills me with wonder, It's the stillness that fills me with peace.

#6 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• 14,869 posts
  • Name:Brandon
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted September 01, 2010 - 11:17 AM

Love again proved why he's the best big on the team today. Odom doesn't even compare.

#7 The Big Fish

The Big Fish

AKA Michael Knight

• 5,999 posts
  • Name:Travis
  • Fan Since:My dad showed me "showtime".
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe to Shaq.

Posted September 01, 2010 - 12:03 PM

Love again proved why he's the best big on the team today. Odom doesn't even compare.

Love or Chandler should def start. Odom should now be the 6th man. Also Rudy Gay needs to start for A.I. Westbrook has been messing up as well, overall the lineup needs some shuffling this isn't the Exhibitions anymore lol...

tysonsigv1ui2.jpg

REST IN PARADISE, Queen Fefe

I love you Ma!

October 26th, 2013

#8 fedefox

fedefox

Guilty By Affiliation

• 5,979 posts
  • Name:Federico Mauccione
  • Fan Since:Since my father showed me a Lakers tape, when I was 4
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant - Derek Fisher

Posted September 01, 2010 - 05:48 PM

Love or Chandler should def start. Odom should now be the 6th man. Also Rudy Gay needs to start for A.I. Westbrook has been messing up as well, overall the lineup needs some shuffling this isn't the Exhibitions anymore lol...

The story of his life...

Posted Image
"I don't like it when you call me Big Poppa, from South Central n' I hate helycopters"
I REP THAT WEST

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users