Photo

Introducing 11 Year Old Hoops Phenom, Damon Harge

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 LALakersFan4Life

LALakersFan4Life

16 Time NBA Champions Los Angeles Lakers!

• 10,736 posts
  • Fan Since:1989
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Kobe and Ron Artest

Posted August 29, 2010 - 11:48 PM

Posted Image

Damon Harge just began the 6th grade at Modesto Christian and as you are about to see he has some pretty amazing skills for a kid his age. Hell for any age really. He Got Game.

This past summer after a dominant performance at the Adidas Phenom Camp (including a camp record-setting 50-point game), Damon came away as the #1 ranked 6th grader in the nation… Take a look at the workout this KID is doing already…insane handles..

http://thehoopdoctors.com/online2/2010/08/introducing-11-year-old-hoops-phenom-damon-harge-video/

#2 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• 14,924 posts
  • Name:Brandon
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted August 30, 2010 - 01:03 AM

College player in an 11-year old body. He's definitely showing ball-handling skills of a 20-21 year old college basketball player.

I would say, just by watching the video, he'd probably have the ability to play the point, high school varsity. Little boy among bigger boys, but he would be excellent in the open court.

Only thing that bothers me about the video is that he travels 3-4 times, two VERY obvious travels on a shot near the beginning, and a layup on two fakes where he steps through. His "coaches" need to point that out to him.

#3 Game

Game

Your Daddy

• 10,876 posts
  • Fan Since:Late '80s
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted August 30, 2010 - 10:52 AM

Posted Image

#4 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,428 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted August 30, 2010 - 06:02 PM

Oh snap :laughing:

Kid got some game. Let's hope he continues to develop and keeps his head on straight as he matures.

#5 fedefox

fedefox

Guilty By Affiliation

• 5,979 posts
  • Name:Federico Mauccione
  • Fan Since:Since my father showed me a Lakers tape, when I was 4
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant - Derek Fisher

Posted August 30, 2010 - 06:23 PM

You cannot point out a particular move outta the video and say "wow, this is the best move" cause all of them are so damn sick that you pick one and the next one tops it. Amazing skills, God bless this kid!

Posted Image
"I don't like it when you call me Big Poppa, from South Central n' I hate helycopters"
I REP THAT WEST

#6 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• 14,924 posts
  • Name:Brandon
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted August 31, 2010 - 06:12 AM

He has a really developed game...pretty impressive in that second video. Good court vision, too.

If he was 18+ years old, 6-0 and 170, he'd be one of the best players in the country.

#7 Guest_MyJohnsonisMagic_*

Guest_MyJohnsonisMagic_*

Posted August 31, 2010 - 11:20 AM

http://thehoopdoctors.com/online2/2010/08/introducing-11-year-old-hoops-phenom-damon-harge-video/

Kids now a days are getting better and better at a younger age.

KJ Farfan, 5 years old.

#8 Bynumite17

Bynumite17

Huh?

• 6,327 posts

Posted August 31, 2010 - 03:13 PM

Eh, I guess I'm not too surprised at this kid. I would love to see more out of him, more post game and more footwork, if he's played right, he'll be easy to stop.

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users