#21 L.A.K.E.R

L.A.K.E.R

Gomu Gomu

• 14,859 posts
  • Name:Shamim
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted August 23, 2010 - 09:14 PM

Yeah, you're right. I don't watch shows for the people on them, but for the actual show. That's probably why I hate reality TV.

#22 Guest_Rico Suave_*

Guest_Rico Suave_*

Posted August 23, 2010 - 09:16 PM

Never watched it, I always plan to then forget. <_<

DVR my friend, DVR. Let's get with the times. You won't regret it, trust me.

#23 GP1_KB24

GP1_KB24

Dedication 4.

• 20,198 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe & Dwight.

Posted August 23, 2010 - 09:19 PM

DVR my friend, DVR. Let's get with the times. You won't regret it, trust me.

I knowww. I got it all set-up one time then it interrupted with 2 other shows that I record at the same time that I like a lot. :laughing: I'll try again.

5 Letters... 'YMCMB'

Posted Image

#24 Imadogg

Imadogg

Rookie

• 0 posts

Posted August 23, 2010 - 09:27 PM

Yeah, you're right. I don't watch shows for the people on them, but for the actual show. That's probably why I hate reality TV.

We're real men.

#25 Guest_Rico Suave_*

Guest_Rico Suave_*

Posted August 23, 2010 - 09:30 PM

^ Lmao. So according to you, a man cannot enjoy watching a hot arse girl in HD? That's not a 'manly' thing to do? Wow.

#26 ace™

ace™

Most Interesting

• 10,287 posts
  • Name:Ray Donovan
  • Fan Since:1997

Posted August 23, 2010 - 09:31 PM

^ Lmao. So according to you, a man cannot enjoy watching a hot arse girl in HD? That's not a 'manly' thing to do? Wow.

you get E! in HD? :blink:

piece of [expletive] direct TV. who's your provider?

#27 GP1_KB24

GP1_KB24

Dedication 4.

• 20,198 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe & Dwight.

Posted August 23, 2010 - 09:33 PM

+1 amigo.

5 Letters... 'YMCMB'

Posted Image

#28 The Big Fish

The Big Fish

AKA Michael Knight

• 6,001 posts
  • Name:Travis
  • Fan Since:My dad showed me "showtime".
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe to Shaq.

Posted August 23, 2010 - 09:36 PM

I watch it once in a while. Why did Kim do that to her face though Posted Image

tysonsigv1ui2.jpg

REST IN PARADISE, Queen Fefe

I love you Ma!

October 26th, 2013

#29 L.A.K.E.R

L.A.K.E.R

Gomu Gomu

• 14,859 posts

Posted August 23, 2010 - 09:36 PM

You want to enjoy watching "hot arse girls in HD"? You have the internet, the possibilities are damn near endless.

#30 Guest_Rico Suave_*

Guest_Rico Suave_*

Posted August 23, 2010 - 09:37 PM

you get E! in HD? :blink:

piece of [expletive] direct TV. who's your provider?

Yeah always have. I'm telling you, HDTV is the way to go man. I hardly watch ANYTHING in non-HD. It's just too difficult. Even get G4TV in HD and watch miss Olivia from time to time (though she doesn't come on as much as she used to). HDNET is also a pretty good channel. They have a ton of shows with hot arse chicks showing muchisimo in sweet HD. It's beautiful.

Oh, and I have Dish, lol.

HDTV and a DVR. Two things that enhance the TV viewing experience incredibly.

[expletive] commercials.

#31 Imadogg

Imadogg

Rookie

• 0 posts

Posted August 23, 2010 - 09:38 PM

Women watch [expletive]ty shows and movies to watch hotties. Men avoid dumb [expletive], can find girls to look at without having to watch bull[expletive] like this.

To each his own, but yea this is how I feel.

#32 Guest_Rico Suave_*

Guest_Rico Suave_*

Posted August 23, 2010 - 09:39 PM

Saves a lot of valuable time too & just so convenient. Gotta' love the replay and slow-motion options as well, particularly for Lakers basketball.

Don't have to rely on the bull[expletive] announcers or whatever only choosing to show replay when they want to, especially for controversial calls. You have the best judgment in your hands.

#33 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,198 posts
  • Name:Will
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted August 23, 2010 - 09:39 PM

I can't afford all that extra [expletive]!

Pau Gasol is GONE

#34 Guest_Rico Suave_*

Guest_Rico Suave_*

Posted August 23, 2010 - 09:40 PM

You want to enjoy watching "hot arse girls in HD"? You have the internet, the possibilities are damn near endless.

Um yeahh, but why not enjoy both? Where's the problem in that?

#35 L.A.K.E.R

L.A.K.E.R

Gomu Gomu

• 14,859 posts

Posted August 23, 2010 - 09:40 PM

Women watch [expletive]ty shows and movies to watch hotties. Men avoid dumb [expletive], can find girls to look at without having to watch bull[expletive] like this.

To each his own, but yea this is how I feel.

Same here. I don't really like sitting around half an hour watching people on tv that are genuinely stupid. Keep those idiots on reality tv away from me.

#36 Guest_Rico Suave_*

Guest_Rico Suave_*

Posted August 23, 2010 - 09:41 PM

It's really laughable to me and makes no sense why the two of you and possibly more would hate on another dude enjoying watching hot arse girls in HDTV. I just don't get it. I'm honestly laughing, but like y'all said, to each their own I guess.

#37 ace™

ace™

Most Interesting

• 10,287 posts
  • Name:Ray Donovan
  • Fan Since:1997

Posted August 23, 2010 - 09:42 PM

Yeah always have. I'm telling you, HDTV is the way to go man. I hardly watch ANYTHING in non-HD. It's just too difficult. Even get G4TV in HD and watch miss Olivia from time to time (though she doesn't come on as much as she used to). HDNET is also a pretty good channel. They have a ton of shows with hot arse chicks showing muchisimo in sweet HD. It's beautiful.

Oh, and I have Dish, lol.

HDTV and a DVR. Two things that enhance the TV viewing experience incredibly.

[expletive] commercials.

directTV doesn't show E! in HD. G4TV isn't shown in HD either. that's why i asked. i rarely watch any SD stuff too. HD all the way. and i thought i was the only one the even knew about HDNET. i love that channel. love the movie trailer shows. they have decent concert shows, and the late night programming is decent.

#38 Guest_Rico Suave_*

Guest_Rico Suave_*

Posted August 23, 2010 - 09:44 PM

Same here.

Okay, so I and some of us get your guys' point. What else is there to prove? Not a fan of the show, I and some of us get that now, no need to continue. Got nothing positive to contribute to the thread, don't care for the show, nothing else to talk about here then. Thanks for coming though and 'spicing things up' a bit, lol.

and i thought i was the only one the even knew about HDNET. i love that channel. love the movie trailer shows. they have decent concert shows, and the late night programming is decent.

It's crazy, they've been showing Girls Gone Wild! stuff uncensored lately. I caught one for like 10 or 12 minutes, but never watched ever since, but nonetheless, was very surprised.

#39 L.A.K.E.R

L.A.K.E.R

Gomu Gomu

• 14,859 posts

Posted August 23, 2010 - 09:44 PM

You're welcome. Public forum, public topic. Just stating my opinion, don't get so bent out of shape just because I think reality tv is complete [expletive] Posted Image

#40 Guest_Rico Suave_*

Guest_Rico Suave_*

Posted August 23, 2010 - 09:46 PM

^ Now that argument is one I can respect and is solid, but when some of y'all either you or Imadogg, Imadogg more seemingly, imply that it's 'unmanly' basically to enjoy watching hot arse girls in HDTV. That just makes no sense at all to me and is quite humorous really.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users