Photo

Are You A Laker Fan, Or A Kobe Fan?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
202 replies to this topic

Poll: Are You A Laker Fan or a Kobe Fan? (34 member(s) have cast votes)

Lakers or Kobe

1. Voted Lakers (29 votes [85.29%])

Percentage of vote: 85.29%

2. Kobe (5 votes [14.71%])

Percentage of vote: 14.71%

Vote

#201 Mr. Laker

Mr. Laker

Re-Signed Member

• 3,929 posts
  • Name:Kevin
  • Fan Since:1985 @ Birth
  • Fav. Laker:24

Posted August 14, 2010 - 07:11 PM

Someone seems butthurt. Let's all breathe here (Especially you Mr. Laker) and carry on.

This was a bad idea for a thread to begin with, because it was obviously meant to pick apart who the "true" or "biggest" Laker fan is. Sorry if you yourself don't feel that way, but that's what it looks like right now. You're quite lucky to have this thread carry on to 10 pages.

Funny that you say that Jen, because i was the first and ONLY person to ask that this thread to be closed(back on pg 2), You and the others mods obviously didnt see it.

Its so funny to me that everyone attacks me personally and when i reply im the one getting warned. Hilarious.

#202 JEN

JEN

Legend

• 27,053 posts

Posted August 14, 2010 - 07:15 PM

Funny that you say that Jen, because i was the first and ONLY person to ask that this thread to be closed(back on pg 2), You and the others mods obviously didnt see it.

Its so funny to me that everyone attacks me personally and when i reply im the one getting warned. Hilarious.

That's because we decided to let it go and see how other members respond, and it was going fine. But now that you got butthurt all of a sudden and couldnt take Imadogg's sarcasm, it's taken a nice turn. I'm actually considering on closing this up -- not that you'd mind, since you did suggest on pg 2...

And don't tell me about responding maturely. I am aware of how other people respond also, but you decide to take it to different levels, so I suggest you in return to quit contacting me and whining about other people. I tell people to get along too you know. I'm not picking on you if that's what you're thinking.

Thanks.

I'm just going to close this now. It hasn't really been going anywhere really the last page or so.

#203 True Lakers Fan

True Lakers Fan

Dead Discussion! You will not win, because I will not lose&a

• 23,122 posts
  • Name:Kyler
  • Fan Since:1990
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Swaggy and Kareem

Posted August 14, 2010 - 07:16 PM

can we just get along?

Kobe%20Bryant%20Sig%20v3.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users