17 replies to this topic

#1 David_101

David_101

Rookie

• 33 posts
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Odom

Posted August 08, 2010 - 04:03 PM

Have any of you guys read any topics in some Heat forums? Some of them made me laugh so much. They say that Lebron is a better closer closer than Kobe because Lebron has a better " FG " percentage. hahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha......

THey do not believe that length and size matters. ANd they think that just because they have 2 or the best 3 players, they say that our defense can not handle it. Be have big guys backing up our perimeter defender incase they get burned... They keep on making all these stuff up....But to be honest, I do not care...They just make me laugh....

#2 True Lakers Fan

True Lakers Fan

Dead Discussion! You will not win, because I will not lose&a

• 23,225 posts
  • Name:Kyler
  • Fan Since:1990
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Swaggy and Kareem

Posted August 08, 2010 - 04:04 PM

Have any of you guys read any topics in some Heat forums? Some of them made me laugh so much. They say that Lebron is a better closer closer than Kobe because Lebron has a better " FG " percentage. hahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha......

THey do not believe that length and size matters. ANd they think that just because they have 2 or the best 3 players, they say that our defense can not handle it. Be have big guys backing up our perimeter defender incase they get burned... They keep on making all these stuff up....But to be honest, I do not care...They just make me laugh....

And this in Laker Talk Because????

Kobe%20Bryant%20Sig%20v3.jpg

#3 jse7en

jse7en

Off The Bench

• 1,541 posts
  • Fan Since:Forever
  • Fav. Laker:magic, kobe

Posted August 08, 2010 - 04:50 PM

If you don't care then why are you trolling through Heat forums and then posting here about it?

#4 LakersChamps243

LakersChamps243

5 rings on one hand. Onto the next. Silencing all the haters

• 5,358 posts
  • Name:Stephen
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted August 08, 2010 - 04:51 PM

What do you expect bandwagon fans of a "superteam" that has just been built to do? They obviously don't know anything, so don't listen to them.

Edited by LakersChamps243, August 08, 2010 - 04:53 PM.

"Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there" - John Wooden

#5 Guest_MyJohnsonisMagic_*

Guest_MyJohnsonisMagic_*

Posted August 08, 2010 - 05:12 PM

Who cares what they think, why visit their forums?

They are still a team on paper until they actually play a game.

#6 GP1_KB24

GP1_KB24

Dedication 4.

• 20,198 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe & Dwight.

Posted August 08, 2010 - 05:40 PM

Dude who cares? We all have different opinions on it. I don't read other people's message boards because it just pisses me off when I do.

5 Letters... 'YMCMB'

Posted Image

#7 fedefox

fedefox

Guilty By Affiliation

• 5,979 posts
  • Name:Federico Mauccione
  • Fan Since:Since my father showed me a Lakers tape, when I was 4
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant - Derek Fisher

Posted August 08, 2010 - 05:43 PM

[expletive] THE HEAT!

Posted Image
"I don't like it when you call me Big Poppa, from South Central n' I hate helycopters"
I REP THAT WEST

#8 Yaboy

Yaboy

Sixth Man

• 3,904 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted August 08, 2010 - 05:49 PM

lol ppl getting butt hurt....

de__anthony_thomas_by_eksde-d5e4v29.png

"Love me or hate me it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, hate my swagger, hate my fade-away, my hunger, hate that i'm a veteran, A champion, hate that. Hate it with all your heart, and hate that i'm loved for the exact same reasons." - Kobe

#9 leor_77

leor_77

Superstar

• 8,348 posts

Posted August 08, 2010 - 05:57 PM

Let me give you a little advice...I stopped going there, and so should you. It's just not worth it. Kobe could win 10 championships, and they would still say that Lebron is better than Kobe, and that the Heat are better than the Lakers.

#10 RayRay

RayRay

Sixth Man

• 3,524 posts
  • Fan Since:Since 96
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Hobe

Posted August 08, 2010 - 09:27 PM

Uhhhh it is a HEAT forum guys, what exactly did u expect them to say? Lol
only Kobe can stop Kobe.

#11 JohnMcCartney

JohnMcCartney

Rookie

• 691 posts
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted August 08, 2010 - 09:29 PM

and we care because?

Kobe would pull up on both Wade and Lebron and knock it down

#12 azlaker

azlaker

Rookie

• 378 posts
  • Name:Jose
  • Fan Since:Life
  • Fav. Laker:kobe, gasol, artest!

Posted August 09, 2010 - 05:51 AM

its gonna be epic when kobes beats wade and lebron.

kobe will go down as a great.

rest easy laker nation...

the man is feared and out of fear comes hate...

Edited by azlaker, August 09, 2010 - 05:51 AM.

#13 evil Monkey

evil Monkey

Rookie

• 418 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted August 09, 2010 - 10:30 AM

Just ignore them and let them have their couple of months to bask in their successful free agency. When the playoffs start, I bet their forums will be a pretty different :laughing:

Patience my young Padawan..
Posted Image

L.E.G.I.T.

#14 mikel24242

mikel24242

Rookie

• 1,390 posts
  • Name:mikel
  • Fan Since:1996
  • Fav. Laker:kobe

Posted August 09, 2010 - 10:43 AM

its gonna be epic when kobes beats wade and lebron.

kobe will go down as a great.

rest easy laker nation...

the man is feared and out of fear comes hate...

:rock: ...love or hate, its all an obsession.
"As far as me hitting a wall, so what if I did? I didn't, but so what if i did." - Kobe
what does it mean if you did?
"It means nothing" -Kobe
because...?....
"Cause, ill run strait through it" -Kobe

#15 Lakers_55

Lakers_55

Lakers franchise > Celtics franchise

• 1,404 posts
  • Fan Since:1967
  • Fav. Laker:Wilt Chamberlain

Posted August 09, 2010 - 02:20 PM

The Heat and their fans are in for a wakeup call. Wait until they lose the playoffs, then they simply won't know what to do. Reading their forum then might be fun, but I don't really care.

Seasons the Celtics lost ECF when Lakers won the championship (7): 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1988, 2002
In NBA history, the Lakers have finished better than the Celtics by a margin of 41-25!

Click for Video proof Lakers are the greatest NBA franchise
FaceBook: http://www.facebook....nCelticsBusters

#16 al-boogie

al-boogie

Rookie

• 99 posts
  • Fan Since:showtime
  • Fav. Laker:Magic

Posted August 10, 2010 - 09:21 AM

lebron has the better FG percentage because he's too scared to take the "BIG' shots...he always differs to someone else to shoot...he doesn't want to ruin his $tats.

Heat fans = fail

#17 cheetodust

cheetodust

beer!

• 1,071 posts
  • Name:Lex
  • Fan Since:YESTERDAY
  • Fav. Laker:Bryant

Posted August 11, 2010 - 09:19 AM

i didn't even know miami had forums, maybe they will get one now
Posted Image

#18 SoCalSpider

SoCalSpider

Rookie

• 678 posts
  • Fan Since:80's
  • Fav. Laker:Magic

Posted August 12, 2010 - 12:28 AM

lol I have never read their forums until tonight after seeing this post. I couldn't even get pissed, I was literally laughing out loud reading some of the nonsense there.

They explain away 5 rings to the 1 combined that their new "big 3" has combined as luck. Lucky Kobe had Shaq and Gasol carrying the weight on those title teams... 5 times... in 13 years... maybe with as lucky as he is he should start playing the lottery, i mean 7 finals in 13 years and 5 wins is luckier than any other NBA player can boast about right now, oh besides his "lucky" teammate, D. Fish. Maybe Magic was lucky in the 1980's that he had such great teammates, maybe Bill Russell was lucky he had great teammates 11 times...

Sure, Bron and Wade are both younger, faster, jump higher and finish at the rim better than Kobe does and they may very well end up with a few titles, but until that day comes these guys are not even close to being in the same category no matter what regular season stats they compile. Answer me this - do you think Karl Malone will end up with better all time stats than Tim Duncan? Yes, but who has the greater legacy? The 4 time champion, that's who - and that's just one example.

No mention of LeBron leading his team to the most wins in the NBA with his consecutive MVP's the last two years and not even getting to the finals either time, must be that his team sucked so bad on their way to 60 something wins each year and just weren't lucky enough like the Lakers.

I know I'm preaching to the choir here at TLN, but it's pretty sad that people can look at the same thing I am and tell me I didn't see what I saw. Hell, I hated Michael Jordan but it's pretty damn hard to argue with the results he and his teams achieved - why can't these clowns admit that Kobe is the greatest in the game and has been for years 5 rings into it?

Gotta be some man crushes, hatred and flat out blissful ignorance involved here - all I want is an ounce of whatever it is those guys are smoking, just to see what it's like on the stupid side of the tracks.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users