#1521 Saber

Saber

O.G.

• 13,348 posts
  • Name:Ivan
  • Fan Since:year 2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted November 19, 2014 - 01:27 PM

I've been very patient and I thought the second season was solid. But there's not enough going for it to keep me invested. I don't even know who Negan is.

*Waiting for Game of Thrones*

Negan the Savior - the bad guy in DC aka Governor^2

#1522 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,175 posts
  • Name:Will
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted November 19, 2014 - 09:04 PM

Negan the Savior - the bad guy in DC aka Governor^2

*shrugs*

Pau Gasol is GONE

#1523 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Sixth Man

• 3,937 posts
  • Name:Joseph
  • Fan Since:2001
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted November 20, 2014 - 01:34 PM

I don't know how I failed to mention or talk about it but back in episode 2 of season 5 they watched military planes bomb ATL. If there is still a military in tact that is one thing if they are fighting for survival, but the fact they they went out of the way to bomb ATL it seems like the military must still be pretty big and in charge and not bothered by this so called apocalypse. With that it makes the Zombie thing seem much smaller in scope. With that being the case its seems frustrating to think that everything that is happening is just a small event in a quarantine zone rather than it truly being the end of the world. I understand a story must have an ending and having other big players still around like the military and government allow to make the ending easier, but the story of zombies loses its effect on me if it is no more than just a few people just being in the wrong place during the wrong time. Just my opinion.

Maybe I am jumping to conclusions, but if the military can go from city to city dropping napalm they clearly are still in pretty good shape and must be organized to some degree, which basically everything else in the show has pointed to that not being the case. So either a big plot hole or small revelation the world is not nearly as bad as everyone in ATL thinks.

Edited by PhillyLaker24, November 20, 2014 - 01:37 PM.

All I want for Christmas is a Laker girl :D

#1524 MAMBA24ILL

MAMBA24ILL

Pray for the bear.

• 9,565 posts
  • Fan Since:80's
  • Fav. Laker:MAMBA, MAGIC, NICK VAN EXEL

Posted November 20, 2014 - 01:37 PM

B26kkFeIMAAqAKX.jpg

2hf753r.jpg

#1525 MAMBA24ILL

MAMBA24ILL

Pray for the bear.

• 9,565 posts
  • Fan Since:80's
  • Fav. Laker:MAMBA, MAGIC, NICK VAN EXEL

Posted November 20, 2014 - 01:38 PM

I don't know how I failed to mention or talk about it but back in episode 2 of season 5 they watched military planes bomb ATL. If there is still a military in tact that is one thing if they are fighting for survival, but the fact they they went out of the way to bomb ATL it seems like the military must still be pretty big and in charge and not bothered by this so called apocalypse. With that it makes the Zombie thing seem much smaller in scope. With that being the case its seems frustrating to think that everything that is happening is just a small event in a quarantine zone rather than it truly being the end of the world. I understand a story must have an ending and having other big players still around like the military and government allow to make the ending easier, but the story of zombies loses its effect on me if it is no more than just a few people just being in the wrong place during the wrong time. Just my opinion.

Maybe I am jumping to conclusions, but if the military can go from city to city dropping napalm they clearly are still in pretty good shape and must be organized to some degree, which basically everything else in the show has pointed to that not being the case. So either a big plot hole or small revelation the world is not nearly as bad as everyone in ATL thinks.

They bombed ATL but left a hospital untouched....?

2hf753r.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users