manaro90

Sixth Man

• 3,349 posts
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant, Magic, Nick Young

Posted March 31, 2014 - 12:40 PM

This show used to be really good...

What happened?

Solid season finale, I guess. Could've been better.

I hate it how they leave everything for next season. Great season finale. Those guys at Terminus really are cannibals. They lead their pray right to the trap, like that rabbit that got caught in the noose.

yeah same here

no gun fire at the end :(

felt like a normal episode, not a finale at all

same here..

Germanys Craziest & Finest LA Lakers Fan #Manaro90

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

• 40,400 posts

Posted March 31, 2014 - 12:44 PM

Nobody's mentioned all those flashbacks I see here so far. Gimple was on 'Talking Dead' and of course tried to sell how & why they were all necessary and as much of a homer as Hardwick is or at least has to fake being because it's his [expletive]in' job for cryin' out loud, EVEN HE, I could tell, in his face, wasn't completely buying it, lol.

It really was mostly just an excuse to fill up a ton of the episode with typical filler.

I once again forwarded a lot of the sappy soap-opera-like exaggerated feminine-ish dialogue scenes.

I just turned it on. I see people still haven't learned to shoot.

Look man, I understand it's a [expletive]in' show and things gotta' be faked out in some ways & the popular characters or most significant ones as pertains to the show have to live, but my goodness, could they seriously have exaggerated any more? I mean this was like arguably worse than an intentionally cheesy 80s action film with all the ridiculous shots they were missing and the team Ricksters were dodging. Like, are you serious? & it even seemed like they weren't even running hardcore all the time. Seemed like in at least one or a few instances they kinda slowed down a bit with shots STILL going off and STILL missing. :laughing:

Just a little too much absurdity there to say the least. C'mon man. I'm just sayin' the showrunners shouldn't have made it that excessive. It was beyond laughable.

That last line of Rick's was kind of corny lol

It was TERRIBLE. They talked about it on 'Talking Dead' afterwards and he said he felt so much pressure and nervousness in delivering it cause of how big he knew it would be. Well, safe to say, he probably failed.

Even lamer though imo, cheap ass piece of [expletive] [expletive] AMC, couldn't deliver the line the way it was really meant to be intended cause of FEAR of families and or the FCC. [expletive]in' bull[expletive]. Hate when [expletive] is once again limited cause of some bull[expletive] restrictions. Just one example of many of how you put this kind of show on a place like HBO, Showtime, or etc... the quality would instantly go up immensely to say the least in a multitude of ways.

Same bs lol.

I called it. :D

This show used to be really good...

What happened?

Hasn't been great in ages. Has only been good or decent in give or take a few episodes here & there. More consistently disappointing than good tbh.

Great season finale.

Ughh. You're such a homer, lol. Even more than Windu. Now I'm convinced you are #1 here by far in that regard. At least some people said it was a "solid" episode/finale, which even then is debateable and could be a stretch, but "great"? LMFAO. REALLY?

Spoiler

They'll kill them just to save the people that are trapped there, but they will be going to Washington after that.

What makes you so sure? You've got an awful lot of confidence in this show satisfying, meeting your expectations, and moving past a snail-like pace, lol.

yo.

#1383 MAMBA24ILL

MAMBA24ILL

Pray for the bear.

• 9,450 posts
  • Fan Since:80's
  • Fav. Laker:MAMBA, MAGIC, NICK VAN EXEL

Posted March 31, 2014 - 01:11 PM

For me, the second half of the finale was great. But yes, too much filler flashbacks. Didn't catch talking dead so I don't know what the story was behind those scenes. Was it so show what Rick could've been & what he's (finally) becoming now? 

No Tyrese & Carol in the finale?

LOL, looks like Rick turned into a walker for a quick second when he bit that dudes throat. 

These people might be worse than the governor. 

veqdeg.jpg

#1384 netlord

netlord

Flying high

• 10,683 posts
  • Name:Alexi
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted March 31, 2014 - 01:11 PM

That was a season finale?
Give me a break...
Posted Image

#1385 DTIII™

DTIII™

Inglewood's Finest.

• 3,172 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Swaggy P, J-Chill, K-Butta

Posted March 31, 2014 - 01:50 PM

While some things the show has done better than the comic, only so much can be done on TV....that final line was disappointing but w/e.

EyMlHkX.jpg

• 40,400 posts

Posted March 31, 2014 - 02:15 PM

yes, too much filler flashbacks.

freddie-mercury-rage-pose-template.png

#finally #progress #welcome

yo.

#1387 RobBlake

RobBlake

Off The Bench

• 2,259 posts
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Shaq, Fisher, Magic

Posted March 31, 2014 - 07:12 PM

This show.. lmao.. oddly enough.. i think it not being on a "main" network like Fox, NBC, Abc, etc is what helps the appeal.. because i don't understand how this show is still so highly rated. The best season was entirely the first.. the rest of the seasons have been a blur. I didn't even bother watching the season finale because they never show anything exciting

ap1.png

#1388 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,096 posts
  • Name:Will
  • Fan Since:1999

Posted March 31, 2014 - 08:24 PM

Even lamer though imo, cheap ass piece of [expletive] [expletive] AMC, couldn't deliver the line the way it was really meant to be intended cause of FEAR of families and or the FCC. [expletive]in' bull[expletive]. Hate when [expletive] is once again limited cause of some bull[expletive] restrictions. Just one example of many of how you put this kind of show on a place like HBO, Showtime, or etc... the quality would instantly go up immensely to say the least in a multitude of ways.

rolling_eyes_neil_degrasse_tyson.gif

Pau Gasol is GONE

• 40,400 posts

Posted March 31, 2014 - 08:27 PM

^ If you can't agree with that, then you are clearly just flat out in denial & can't seem to open up your mind enough.

yo.

#1390 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,096 posts

Posted March 31, 2014 - 08:35 PM

No. Why would I agree with your expletive-filled rant? But yeh, it really shows me how much you really care about TWD.

You're getting that worked up over a tv show...really???

Pau Gasol is GONE

• 40,400 posts

Posted March 31, 2014 - 08:40 PM

^ Tell me this then. Different genres sure, but there is a comparison still in a way, would 'The Sopranos' (a show which you dearly love to the core and was of course shown on HBO) have been as good or what it was had it been on AMC?

it really shows me how much you really care about TWD.

You're getting that worked up over a tv show.

It's not about that. It's about not settling, being homer, and being blind to mediocrity if not worse. Don't you as a watcher want the best possible product/thing? Why are you so defensive, hesitant to critique, & blind to its many faults?

Why do people mistake passion for hate sometimes? Can it not sometimes be seen as fair constructive criticism as well?

& what is so wrong about wishing & wanting the best & max potential out of something? Why should one ever be completely happy with settling for less? We must just shut up and act 100% genuinely happy about what we're being fed?

yo.

#1392 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,096 posts

Posted March 31, 2014 - 08:51 PM

I've watched The Sopranos on regular television and there's really not much difference. You won't get to see any nudity (which I suspect is at the core of your unwarranted beef) but that's not what the show is about. TWD isn't about nudity either and the violence is decent enough. I don't "preconceive" my viewing options by saying, "Hmm, I want boobs" or "I gots to see blood and guts". What's AMC's slogan? "We Know Drama", right? 

"Settling", "homer", "blind". You just need to chill lol. The show is OBVIOUSLY not mediocre either.

We're just talking about a TV show. :facepalm:

Pau Gasol is GONE

• 40,400 posts

Posted March 31, 2014 - 08:58 PM

^ Not at all actually. Wrong on the assumption, but nice try. You went with a stereotype, cool.

I just think it sucks balls that TWD has such horrible writers when I know they could do better. If AMC was able to get the quality writing for a show like 'Breaking Bad', & yes I understand they're different shows & genres, but still, makes you wonder how & why they dropped the ball so badly on TWD. So far below its potential to say the least. What I really meant by those other places such as HBO & Showtime is that in my opinion there'd be a lot less of a chance of the show having as bad of writers as they do for TWD on AMC. Whether I'm right or wrong on that truly, the bottomline is it should be undeniable to anyone that it's clear the show could be a million times better in a multitude of ways. Again, if you or anyone else can't or refuses to agree with that, you're just flat out in denial. Just so many elements.

& also by the way, don't think you ever answered me, but tell me, just how many episodes did you honestly watch and or seasons of 'Breaking Bad' to give up on it as you said so quickly basically & disgustedly?

yo.

#1394 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 21,610 posts
  • Name:Byron "Buster AKA Busty" Bluth

Posted March 31, 2014 - 10:01 PM

stop wasting your time, quit watching cano.

Buster_bcfa40_2218659_zpsbf0d8a7a.gif

• 40,400 posts

Posted March 31, 2014 - 10:03 PM

^ Thank you.

Don't Ruin 'Breaking Bad' for Me!

yo.

#1396 Saber

Saber

O.G.

• 13,306 posts
  • Name:Ivan
  • Fan Since:year 2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted March 31, 2014 - 11:31 PM

What makes you so sure? You've got an awful lot of confidence in this show satisfying, meeting your expectations, and moving past a snail-like pace, lol.

Season 5 Heads to Washington, D.C.? Should we consider this a valid spoiler? Acting-Auditions posted a casting call saying the show's casting directors in Atlanta and L.A. would soon hold auditions. Shooting takes place in Georgia, they noted, but they also added that "Season 5 begins with Rick and the group ... heading to Washington DC where they meet new danger and a new enemy. Once again, Rick must do whatever it takes to keep the rest of the group safe." That could just be an assumption or false intel, but the timing does fit with the comic book storyline, with Rick's group following Abraham and co. to D.C.

http://www.wetpaint....at-happens-next

I don't get what your problem is dude, seriously .. You should stop telling people what to like and what not to and judging them about that. Not cool at all, Cano .. I love your trolling, I know it's your thing and your trademark, but sometimes it's mad annoying, man. I'm just speaking my mind, we've been here for a long time and I hope you understand what I'm trying to say.

Edited by Saber, March 31, 2014 - 11:40 PM.

Check me out on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/str8ridah

Message From Pac

#1397 netlord

netlord

Flying high

• 10,683 posts
  • Name:Alexi

Posted April 01, 2014 - 02:06 AM

Look, I love the show, it's good enough for me to keep watching. But I really don't know what the editors on this show are thinking about.

The episode was great up until the end. That wasn't a season finale ending. Locked up in a container? And I suppose the baby food boxes that are on the ground by the container mean the daughter is also there...

I just don't like the way the screw up the episode endings.

Posted Image

#1398 Kobe-Wan Kenobi

Kobe-Wan Kenobi

The Man With Double Picks

• 1,565 posts
  • Name:Alex
  • Fan Since:My Birth
  • Fav. Laker:BlackMamba-Magic-Queensbridge

Posted April 01, 2014 - 03:00 AM

1234452_225946194261748_568055571_n.jpg

sigkwk.jpg
KobeWanKenobi

There's gold and it's haunting and haunting; it's luring me on as of old; Yet it isn't the gold that I'm wanting So much as just finding the gold; It's the great, big, broad land 'way up yonder, It's the forest where silence has lease; It's the beauty that thrills me with wonder, It's the stillness that fills me with peace.

#1399 Draztik

Draztik

Illmatic

• 8,209 posts
  • Fan Since:1986 - Birth!
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Gasol, Artest

Posted April 01, 2014 - 08:03 AM

I'd give the finale a 8/10. I didn't mind the flashbacks as it kinda built that character development for when Rick finally lost it and just tore homies neck out. I don't get the whole "missing shots" about the end. If you're catching prey and you don't know when you'll have more wouldn't want it alive so you can try and fatten it up? They didn't want to kill them obviously and wanted to just trap them.

21lsbya.jpg
Peep my music at my youtube page here: MUSIC!

#1400 MAMBA24ILL

MAMBA24ILL

Pray for the bear.

• 9,450 posts
  • Fan Since:80's
  • Fav. Laker:MAMBA, MAGIC, NICK VAN EXEL

Posted April 01, 2014 - 11:38 AM

freddie-mercury-rage-pose-template.png

#finally #progress #welcome

Your affinity for other's points of view is startling. 

I use watch AHS then I stopped cause I didn't like the content & storyline. Believe it or not, I stopped posting in the shows thread too. 

Edited by MAMBA24ILL, April 01, 2014 - 11:52 AM.

veqdeg.jpg

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users