• Please log in to reply
1478 replies to this topic

#1321 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 21,807 posts
  • Name:Byron "Buster AKA Busty" Bluth

Posted March 24, 2014 - 10:03 PM

I miss it even less than I thought I would. I saw the show runners want to tighten up the story and run less filler. Anyone hear that? It couldn't hurt. I won't be coming back. TWD is a joke. Acting and writing. It's worse than a soap. I never cared what happened to any of these characters. Killing off strong characters for shock value is cheap. What are you guys expecting to happen? Story wise? What would satisfy you as an outcome to all this?

Buster_bcfa40_2218659_zpsbf0d8a7a.gif

#1322 manaro90

manaro90

Sixth Man

• 3,409 posts
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant, Magic, Nick Young

Posted March 25, 2014 - 02:11 AM

what is terminus?

it looked like a shelter but that woman scared me

Germanys Craziest & Finest LA Lakers Fan #Manaro90

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#1323 Massacre

Massacre

yo

• 5,584 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Yobe Bryant

Posted March 25, 2014 - 04:23 AM

Terminus exists!

Much better episode. There was a lot going on and they finally followed more than one group.

I skipped the last episode after watching the first 20 minutes. [expletive] was terrible. Tyrese and Carol??? Seriously? Who the [expletive] is going to watch that?

Did I miss anything good?
iyjywo.jpg

#1324 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,111 posts
  • Name:Will
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted March 25, 2014 - 06:41 AM

I skipped the last episode

Go watch it

Pau Gasol is GONE

#1325 MAMBA24ILL

MAMBA24ILL

Pray for the bear.

• 9,514 posts
  • Fan Since:80's
  • Fav. Laker:MAMBA, MAGIC, NICK VAN EXEL

Posted March 25, 2014 - 09:29 AM

what is terminus?

it looked like a shelter but that woman scared me

Like she was probably cooking Beth on that grill....

2hf753r.jpg

#1326 Michaelyumm

Michaelyumm

Quick & Easy

• 10,508 posts
  • Fan Since:93
  • Fav. Laker:Javaris Crittenton

Posted March 25, 2014 - 03:39 PM

1601273_607919212630876_429343848_n.jpg

#1327 Air Apparent

Air Apparent

"Never underestimate the heart of a CHAMPION!"

• 8,561 posts

Posted March 25, 2014 - 04:19 PM

1601273_607919212630876_429343848_n.jpg

ohhhhhhh sheeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!

bw1wOGf.png

• 40,431 posts

Posted March 25, 2014 - 04:22 PM

It's weird to me that there doesn't appear to be more anxiousness & desperation from Daryl to go out & find Beth. That just doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. How can that extreme feeling go away so quickly or at the least the way they've made us believe? He's seemed rather content there for the most part with that new group. If he was truly after her, he would've found a way to leave already & make that his number one priority and mission.

yo.

#1329 Air Apparent

Air Apparent

"Never underestimate the heart of a CHAMPION!"

• 8,561 posts

Posted March 25, 2014 - 04:30 PM

It's weird to me that there doesn't appear to be more anxiousness & desperation from Daryl to go out & find Beth. That just doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. How can that extreme feeling go away so quickly or at the least the way they've made us believe? He's seemed rather content there for the most part with that new group. If he was truly after her, he would've found a way to leave already & make that his number one priority and mission.

ye huge difference when you look at glen and maggie situation, dudes were dragging others around for their love

bw1wOGf.png

• 40,431 posts

Posted March 25, 2014 - 04:36 PM

But it just makes even less sense to me cause it seemed like the writers and the show spent so much time trying to develop that friendship or potential relationship between Daryl & Beth with several episodes and so many emotion-connecting building development scenes to sell the audience on that. It almost seems like it was all for nothing.

yo.

#1331 manaro90

manaro90

Sixth Man

• 3,409 posts
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant, Magic, Nick Young

Posted March 25, 2014 - 07:03 PM

u think rick is dreaming all that bull[expletive] and one day he wakes up out of coma and all just be a dream and shane still alive in that hospital??

Germanys Craziest & Finest LA Lakers Fan #Manaro90

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#1332 Saber

Saber

O.G.

• 13,320 posts
  • Name:Ivan
  • Fan Since:year 2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted March 25, 2014 - 11:48 PM

He knows this new strong group is his best chance to find her. 

Check me out on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/str8ridah

Message From Pac

• 40,431 posts

Posted March 25, 2014 - 11:53 PM

^ What? How can he or you seriously believe that kind of group of guys would really bend over and do their best to try & help this completely new stranger go out and risk their lives just to find his precious little friend? Much less a girl. Someone whom they probably think will only hold them back, not be a great survivor, and maybe even cause problems (one female amongst a large group of sausages).

I'm sorry, but I can't buy that and if somehow, someway, the show does decide to ultimately sell that, they're only more full of [expletive] once again. It certainly wouldn't be the first time though so I can't say sadly I'd be shocked.

yo.

#1334 Saber

Saber

O.G.

• 13,320 posts

Posted March 26, 2014 - 06:19 AM

^ What? How can he or you seriously believe that kind of group of guys would really bend over and do their best to try & help this completely new stranger go out and risk their lives just to find his precious little friend? Much less a girl. Someone whom they probably think will only hold them back, not be a great survivor, and maybe even cause problems (one female amongst a large group of sausages).

I'm sorry, but I can't buy that and if somehow, someway, the show does decide to ultimately sell that, they're only more full of [expletive] once again. It certainly wouldn't be the first time though so I can't say sadly I'd be shocked.

huh ? Never said they were going to bring her in the group  :laughing: My point is Daryl won't be able to find Beth on his own and he could use these new guys in his advantage (which is what is going to happen when they reach Terminus and find all the others there, possibly even Beth)

Message From Pac

#1335 MAMBA24ILL

MAMBA24ILL

Pray for the bear.

• 9,514 posts

Posted March 26, 2014 - 11:03 AM

I'm sure Beth is very much on Daryl's mind but it's a huge difference tracking someone in the woods who's on foot than someone who was taken in a Cadillac. He hit the road on foot till he passed out from exhaustion. 

Comparing their "relationship", if, in fact, there's anything there, to Glenn & Maggie is a reach. 

2hf753r.jpg

#1336 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,111 posts
  • Name:Will
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted March 26, 2014 - 12:45 PM

You spend so much time complaining about the show yet you post over and over again about it. 

Pau Gasol is GONE

#1337 MAMBA24ILL

MAMBA24ILL

Pray for the bear.

• 9,514 posts

Posted March 26, 2014 - 01:20 PM

You spend so much time complaining about the show yet you post over and over again about it.

TWD is his Pau Gasol....

2hf753r.jpg

• 40,431 posts

Posted March 26, 2014 - 01:43 PM

huh ? Never said they were going to bring her in the group

WTF??? :laughing:

I know you never said that and nor did I. Don't know where the [expletive] you jumped so far out to grab that conclusion from (talk about major assumption there). I only said that kind of group of guys I don't see again why the [expletive] they would wanna' help this completely new dude go out and find his precious little female friend when she'd be a threat to not only losing him, but potentially causing drama amongst the whole group of Men even if NOT bringing her in.

Comparing their "relationship", if, in fact, there's anything there, to Glenn & Maggie is a reach. 

Yeah, that wasn't me just to clarify. Read Clutch's post.

sl1av4.gif

yo.

#1339 Saber

Saber

O.G.

• 13,320 posts

Posted March 26, 2014 - 02:34 PM

I'm sure he watches every episode. So do all other people who constantly complain. It's like [expletive]ing about a girlfriend who cheats on you, but not having the balls to leave her.  

Message From Pac

• 40,431 posts

Posted March 26, 2014 - 02:41 PM

I skip through most of the bull[expletive] soap opera filler crap although in some rare cases, some of it IS a bit relevant I'll admit, but for the most part, it's usually not and I'll just get to the actual more relevant stuff, which typically non-shockingly just about always occurs near the end of the episode. Great little predictable formula they got going there in that regard. Smart bastards. Although to be fair, can't exactly say this is the only show that's pulled [expletive] like that & so often...

but I guess I was just too spoiled with a show like 'Breaking Bad' in comparison where they at least gave you some legitimately satisfying reveals & moments throughout the episode or even in the beginning and not just so [expletive]in' often near the end for a few brief minutes or moments. They were also so much [expletive]in' better at following up on stuff unlike this [expletive]in' show where you have entire episodes now dedicated to just a character or two (feels like) and then you won't hear not one bit [expletive] about them whatsoever until at least a few episodes or so later. What kind of bull[expletive] is that? Can't find a better balance or ways to integrate things?

Anyway, I also don't watch this show anymore right away "live". I don't look forward to it that way anymore and haven't for a long long time. Usually just catch it several days late on the DVR, if not in some cases, weeks later and catch up that way, though there's often not a whole lot worth of massive significance or blow your mind type stuff to catch up to.

There's hardly much advancement in this show. Goes at a [expletive]in' snail's pace, but of course that only benefits the ones that run the show and AMC. As long as they can get away with it, more money for them in the long run the longer they can stretch this baby out.

yo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users