1438 replies to this topic

#821 bigfetz

bigfetz

Laker Fan

• 16,624 posts
  • Fan Since:2005

Posted March 24, 2013 - 11:11 PM

tumblr_lxlt3bxwEc1qjj0j1o1_500.gif

Those bastards. How could you. Of all people to kill off.

#822 TKainZero

TKainZero

Renaissance Man

• 13,248 posts
  • Fan Since:1986
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted March 25, 2013 - 04:57 AM

No one is going to cry for the racist bastard dying... sad for Rick to lose a warrior though...

He went out honorable, killing many of the enemy, before losing his life

That was a nice twist, we were going along ready to lose someone, then a twist...

I am hoping for a 2 hour final....

#823 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,082 posts
  • Name:Will
  • Fan Since:1999

Posted March 25, 2013 - 05:08 AM

The merle situation could have been done better...needed more shock and suspense. You only saw zombie merle for a second before Daryl took him out.

Pau Gasol is GONE

#824 Saber

Saber

O.G.

• 13,306 posts
  • Name:Ivan
  • Fan Since:year 2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted March 25, 2013 - 05:45 AM

Great episode and the best in a while. The finale should be awesome. Who kills the governor ? Daryl or Rick ? Discuss ;)

Check me out on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/str8ridah

Message From Pac

#825 MAMBA24ILL

MAMBA24ILL

Pray for the bear.

• 9,391 posts
  • Fan Since:80's
  • Fav. Laker:MAMBA, MAGIC, NICK VAN EXEL

Posted March 25, 2013 - 06:03 AM

The merle situation could have been done better...needed more shock and suspense. You only saw zombie merle for a second before Daryl took him out.

LOL, it's not like zombie Merle was going to join Woodbury. Daryl wasn't going to leave his brother like that. 

I think it was a good episode. It showed Merle trying to finally make right by taking things into his own hands, even if he didn't know what he was doing to begin with. I really feel bad for Daryl. Yes Merle was a a hole but he was still Daryl's older brother who always was there to look out for him & teach him things. 
I'll agree, not much else was touched on in this episode. Good thing there's one last episode & a following season. 

I think it should be Rick that kills the Governor still. Daryl doesn't know what exactly happened to his brother so he can't be out for revenge like one might think. 

veqdeg.jpg

#826 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 21,504 posts
  • Name:Byron "Buster AKA Busty" Bluth

Posted March 25, 2013 - 09:56 AM

Merle was one of my favorite characters. He delivered the best lines in the series.<br /><br />

Buster_bcfa40_2218659_zpsbf0d8a7a.gif

#827 K-Kris

K-Kris

Forum Browser

• 615 posts
  • Name:Kris
  • Fan Since:Birth

Posted March 25, 2013 - 10:09 AM

^agreed. At least we still have daryl

#828 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Sixth Man

• 3,808 posts
  • Name:Joseph
  • Fan Since:2001
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted March 25, 2013 - 10:11 AM

Great episode and the best in a while. The finale should be awesome. Who kills the governor ? Daryl or Rick ? Discuss ;)

Neither, plot twist or my take.

All I want for Christmas is a Laker girl :D

#829 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 21,504 posts

Posted March 25, 2013 - 10:22 AM

Glen should kill the governor. <br /><br />Who knows maybe Maggie gets him.

#830 K-Kris

K-Kris

Forum Browser

• 615 posts
  • Name:Kris
  • Fan Since:Birth

Posted March 25, 2013 - 10:46 AM

Andrea or michonne could be the one who kills the gov too.

#831 Saber

Saber

O.G.

• 13,306 posts
  • Name:Ivan
  • Fan Since:year 2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted March 25, 2013 - 10:53 AM

I'm calling this one. Daryl puts an arrow through his chest and lets the Walkers devour him.

Check me out on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/str8ridah

Message From Pac

#832 lakersp4p

lakersp4p

Rookie

• 813 posts
  • Fav. Laker:kobe

Posted March 25, 2013 - 10:55 AM

what if the governor lives another series? 

• 40,395 posts

Posted March 25, 2013 - 12:51 PM

Just watched it, probably was the best episode in the last 4 weeks, but that doesnt say much since the last month of this show has been horrible. The season finale should be good though since there is gonna be some actual action.

EDIT: I think the big thing of them drawing out the series episode by episode is becasue AMC have realized they hit a gold mine with a huge following so they have to draw it out since the comic it is based off of isnt even finished. Its a weekly comic and we all know that a one hour show can cover what about 2 or even 3 comics. Season one was great because it had a good pace I mean in 6 episodes it covered a lot and was very entertaining. Season 2 had a good pace as well a little bit slower than the first season but still a very entertaining show. Season 3 though has just been stretched out like a limo. The season is gonna be what 16 episodes with the only real action happening at the very start of it, the mid season finale and the season finale. With the rest of the episodes in this season feeling like just filler.

I sorta agree. Definitely agree about season 1, no argument there, nor should there be from many or any. Season two & season three, now while I agree this season has definitely been dragged out because of the amount of episodes perhaps as well, I still don't think it's worse than season 2 in totality although sadly, that's still not saying too much. I can't forget so quickly of the extreme soap opera moments in season 2 and dragging out there many times as well with hardly any pace and too much teasing as usual. I have to say though, I've actually enjoyed the first half of this season much more than this second half (coming back from break). I would've expected more coming back from the break, but sadly, yet again, they disappointed. First half of this season imo was so promising, but then, they just had too many dull & sometimes filler-like insignificant moments.

But you're also right though in how you somewhat alluded to AMC knowing damn well this show is a gold mine, though as a result of that unfortunately for many of us (especially those of us who have seen far superior shows in terms of pure quality overall, pace, etc), we have to suffer a bit because they can maybe get away with a few short-cuts here & there or not truly going all out.

yo.

#834 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 21,504 posts

Posted March 25, 2013 - 12:58 PM

Andrea or michonne could be the one who kills the gov too.

It shouldn't be Andrea IMO. She's had enough chances. She needs to be saved, let that ego take a hit.
Michonne has already killed him in a way. I don't think it does anything to advance her character killing gov.

• 40,395 posts

Posted March 25, 2013 - 01:02 PM

I am hoping for a 2 hour final....

:laughing: You can't be serious.

Michonne has already killed him in a way. I don't think it does anything to advance her character killing gov.

Totally agree.

yo.

#836 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 21,504 posts

Posted March 25, 2013 - 01:05 PM

I'm not sure season 3 is any better than S2.

#837 manaro90

manaro90

Sixth Man

• 3,319 posts
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant, Magic, Nick Young

Posted March 26, 2013 - 01:14 PM

Merle was a son of a gun! Great character.. sad to see him as a walker..

Germanys Craziest & Finest LA Lakers Fan #Manaro90

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#838 manaro90

manaro90

Sixth Man

• 3,319 posts
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant, Magic, Nick Young

Posted March 26, 2013 - 01:15 PM

zombie-merle.jpg

Germanys Craziest & Finest LA Lakers Fan #Manaro90

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#839 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 21,504 posts

Posted March 26, 2013 - 02:51 PM

Did anyone see the talking dead after this last episode? The Guvnuh was on and said he listens to music and looks at war pictures to get himself into character. I'd like to see him do that. <br /><br />

• 40,395 posts

Posted March 26, 2013 - 02:56 PM

^ Yeah, that sounded pretty dope. I'd like to see a behind-the-scenes on that as well.

yo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users