• Please log in to reply
1478 replies to this topic

#481 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 21,807 posts
  • Name:Byron "Buster AKA Busty" Bluth

Posted October 29, 2012 - 02:12 PM

This sure has become "I hate" The Walking Dead thread. Yes this episode wasn't much.
Dam the governor is sinister. Not sure why he had all those soldiers killed. (which was total BS)
I was wondering what was with Andrea being so cold to the new group that was taking good care of her.

I liked the episode. I'm critical but I'm honest.

The Merle reappearance is bothering me. Feels like a cop out bringing him back.

Buster_bcfa40_2218659_zpsbf0d8a7a.gif

#482 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,111 posts
  • Name:Will
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted October 29, 2012 - 04:34 PM

I just want Lori to die...horribly

Pau Gasol is GONE

#483 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 21,807 posts

Posted October 29, 2012 - 05:16 PM

I just want Lori to die...horribly

Keep tuning in.

They've set up her dying during child birth.

If she doesn't die I'd be shocked.

#484 Yaboy

Yaboy

Sixth Man

• 3,904 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted October 29, 2012 - 08:40 PM

I think I gotta go check out "Breaking Bad".

Kind of waiting for the whole show to be over, then I'll go grab it.

A few pages back i saw that someone recommended watching "Breaking Bad".

Started watching last week and its quickly become 1 of my favorite shows. Thanks to the person who recommended it.

de__anthony_thomas_by_eksde-d5e4v29.png

"Love me or hate me it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, hate my swagger, hate my fade-away, my hunger, hate that i'm a veteran, A champion, hate that. Hate it with all your heart, and hate that i'm loved for the exact same reasons." - Kobe

#485 phifedogg76

phifedogg76

I left my wallet in El Segundo's practice facility

• 1,838 posts
  • Name:Joe $
  • Fan Since:1980
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Shaq and Kobe

Posted October 29, 2012 - 09:58 PM

It's been awhile since I read the graphic novel but isn't michonne supposed to be quiet and untrusting?

yes, she is, they actually got her right, but i understand peoples frustration with her if you havent read all the stories .... , do you know there is a separate novel with just her and her background story?
Posted Image

Go Lakeshow!!!

#486 phifedogg76

phifedogg76

I left my wallet in El Segundo's practice facility

• 1,838 posts
  • Name:Joe $
  • Fan Since:1980
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Shaq and Kobe

Posted October 29, 2012 - 10:03 PM

Keep tuning in.

They've set up her dying during child birth.

If she doesn't die I'd be shocked.

really? where did you see that, anyway i dont want to spoil anything but its pretty interesting what happens to her in the comic.
Posted Image

Go Lakeshow!!!

• 40,431 posts

Posted October 29, 2012 - 10:24 PM

I think I gotta go check out "Breaking Bad".

Kind of waiting for the whole show to be over, then I'll go grab it.

I watched the first episode last week to try it out, this week I'm four seasons in! Can't wait to see season 5 on netflix or amc.

Proud of you sir.

A few pages back i saw that someone recommended watching "Breaking Bad".

Started watching last week and its quickly become 1 of my favorite shows. Thanks to the person who recommended it.

Was it this one by any chance?

http://lakernation.c...ost__p__1196577

yo.

#488 Saber

Saber

O.G.

• 13,320 posts
  • Name:Ivan
  • Fan Since:year 2000

Posted October 30, 2012 - 07:45 AM

This sure has become "I hate" The Walking Dead thread. Yes this episode wasn't much.
Dam the governor is sinister. Not sure why he had all those soldiers killed. (which was total BS)
I was wondering what was with Andrea being so cold to the new group that was taking good care of her.

Get the guns and probably initiate that zombie repelent experiment where he cuts the jaws and arms of zombies like Michonne's ones. He needs fresh bodies for this.

Check me out on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/str8ridah

Message From Pac

#489 MAMBA24ILL

MAMBA24ILL

Pray for the bear.

• 9,514 posts
  • Fan Since:80's
  • Fav. Laker:MAMBA, MAGIC, NICK VAN EXEL

Posted October 30, 2012 - 12:21 PM

I wonder if any of those soldiers killed, turned....

2hf753r.jpg

#490 K-Kris

K-Kris

Forum Browser

• 615 posts
  • Name:Kris
  • Fan Since:Birth

Posted October 30, 2012 - 12:33 PM

I wonder if any of those soldiers killed, turned....

Werent the collection of heads, the heads of the soldiers? Thats what i thought. & they looked like they turned too. I assumed the gov collected all of them because he heard about michonne using her two zombies as repellent earlier in the episode.

#491 MAMBA24ILL

MAMBA24ILL

Pray for the bear.

• 9,514 posts
  • Fan Since:80's
  • Fav. Laker:MAMBA, MAGIC, NICK VAN EXEL

Posted October 30, 2012 - 12:51 PM

^ I didn't get a good look at all the heads in the fish tanks, aside from the pilot & the two jawless ones. He can't do anything with them being headless though....

2hf753r.jpg

#492 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 21,807 posts

Posted October 30, 2012 - 01:43 PM

really? where did you see that, anyway i dont want to spoil anything but its pretty interesting what happens to her in the comic.

Lori had a conversation with Hershel in S3E1 about if something happens ( during birth) to shoot her.

They planted the seed, is what I should say.

I do feel she won't make S4.

I saw the comic with michonne. Are these volumes kinda short?

#493 Yaboy

Yaboy

Sixth Man

• 3,904 posts

Posted October 31, 2012 - 12:23 AM

Proud of you sir.
Was it this one by any chance?

http://lakernation.c...ost__p__1196577

Yeah that was it lol... Thanks man any other shows you'd recommend?

"Love me or hate me it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, hate my swagger, hate my fade-away, my hunger, hate that i'm a veteran, A champion, hate that. Hate it with all your heart, and hate that i'm loved for the exact same reasons." - Kobe

• 40,431 posts

Posted October 31, 2012 - 10:24 AM

^ I try and make sure I watch quality quality shows & yes, with that being said, I recommend 'Dexter' (Showtime) as well. First couple of seasons especially are fantastic. It's a fascinatingly mostly dark show, but a few good laughs here & there in between as well. The lead does an absolutely amazing job. He alone makes the show more than worth watching.

Just started 'Sons of Anarchy' (FX) about a week ago on Netflix. Finished through seasons 1-4 pretty quickly, went on a crazy marathon and for good reason too. It was pretty damn good like most say. Currently catching up to be as current as possible. Watching season 5 online.

I watch 'Boardwalk Empire' as well on HBO. I wouldn't recommend it for everyone. It takes place in the 20s. Mostly New York, New Jersey, Chicago, Philadelphia, etc. Gangsters & what not, Al Capone era, but sometimes the show does provide too much dialogue and not enough action/violence, certain episodes especially, but still has enough in there to entertain and be impressed even for as much as it disappoints at times.

Haven't seen 'Game of Thrones' or 'American Horror Story'. Plan to eventually, but I mention them cause I hear almost nothing but great things about them and they are probably next on my list, specifically 'AHS' first. It's just that a show like 'Game of Thrones', the whole concept of it and idea doesn't initially intrigue me that much, but if most people say it's that good, then I should at least be honest and give it a try sometime despite not being crazy exuberant about the concept going into it.

By the way, in case I haven't posted this link for you or several others, here it is once & for all... your guide to all these shows & more in case you don't have certain channels or whatever...

http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/

Just in the left hand corner more or less you'll see where you can type in the name of the show you're looking for, type it in there and also change the little category thing to tv shows rather than movies and it'll get you a bunch of hits. Pretty well organized too, from seasons, to episodes in each season in order... and valuable information from each site on which streams fastest or average or slowest, etc as well as the reliability of each. Some of them have pretty solid quality, some better than others of course. If you don't wanna' get annoyed by too many ads, of course once again, make sure you have AdBlock, and if for some reason you stumble upon certain ones (links) that don't work, try others from the same source of index so to speak that'll probably work instead.

Also FYI, but based on my own research, I recommend you probably don't try to download any of them, just simply watch them/stream them for free there, but the whole downloading thing, although it might seem pretty easy there, the option/s and what not, like I said, I tried to do some research if it was fully legit or safe, and I heard some arguably mildly to legit troubling things so I wouldn't mess with that if I were you or anyone.

yo.

#495 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,111 posts
  • Name:Will
  • Fan Since:1999

Posted November 04, 2012 - 03:18 PM

looking forward to the new episode tonight. will probably miss the first showing cause of football

Pau Gasol is GONE

#496 Yaboy

Yaboy

Sixth Man

• 3,904 posts

Posted November 04, 2012 - 05:48 PM

^ I try and make sure I watch quality quality shows & yes, with that being said, I recommend 'Dexter' (Showtime) as well. First couple of seasons especially are fantastic. It's a fascinatingly mostly dark show, but a few good laughs here & there in between as well. The lead does an absolutely amazing job. He alone makes the show more than worth watching.

Just started 'Sons of Anarchy' (FX) about a week ago on Netflix. Finished through seasons 1-4 pretty quickly, went on a crazy marathon and for good reason too. It was pretty damn good like most say. Currently catching up to be as current as possible. Watching season 5 online.

I watch 'Boardwalk Empire' as well on HBO. I wouldn't recommend it for everyone. It takes place in the 20s. Mostly New York, New Jersey, Chicago, Philadelphia, etc. Gangsters & what not, Al Capone era, but sometimes the show does provide too much dialogue and not enough action/violence, certain episodes especially, but still has enough in there to entertain and be impressed even for as much as it disappoints at times.

Haven't seen 'Game of Thrones' or 'American Horror Story'. Plan to eventually, but I mention them cause I hear almost nothing but great things about them and they are probably next on my list, specifically 'AHS' first. It's just that a show like 'Game of Thrones', the whole concept of it and idea doesn't initially intrigue me that much, but if most people say it's that good, then I should at least be honest and give it a try sometime despite not being crazy exuberant about the concept going into it.

By the way, in case I haven't posted this link for you or several others, here it is once & for all... your guide to all these shows & more in case you don't have certain channels or whatever...

http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/

Just in the left hand corner more or less you'll see where you can type in the name of the show you're looking for, type it in there and also change the little category thing to tv shows rather than movies and it'll get you a bunch of hits. Pretty well organized too, from seasons, to episodes in each season in order... and valuable information from each site on which streams fastest or average or slowest, etc as well as the reliability of each. Some of them have pretty solid quality, some better than others of course. If you don't wanna' get annoyed by too many ads, of course once again, make sure you have AdBlock, and if for some reason you stumble upon certain ones (links) that don't work, try others from the same source of index so to speak that'll probably work instead.

Also FYI, but based on my own research, I recommend you probably don't try to download any of them, just simply watch them/stream them for free there, but the whole downloading thing, although it might seem pretty easy there, the option/s and what not, like I said, I tried to do some research if it was fully legit or safe, and I heard some arguably mildly to legit troubling things so I wouldn't mess with that if I were you or anyone.

Thanks i'll try and start watching some of these...

New episode tonight!

#497 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 21,807 posts

Posted November 04, 2012 - 07:47 PM

Solid

#498 Draztik

Draztik

Illmatic

• 8,230 posts
  • Fan Since:1986 - Birth!
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Gasol, Artest

Posted November 04, 2012 - 07:50 PM

Very

21lsbya.jpg
Peep my music at my youtube page here: MUSIC!

• 40,431 posts

Posted November 04, 2012 - 09:41 PM

Gone! You all happy now? Also, looks like with what the Black dude did, he might've won himself into the group and also a replacement for the other Black dude.

yo.

#500 Michaelyumm

Michaelyumm

Quick & Easy

• 10,521 posts
  • Fan Since:93
  • Fav. Laker:Javaris Crittenton

Posted November 04, 2012 - 09:57 PM

Gosh! what an amazing episode! wow!! jaw dropping.

Andrew Lincoln is an amazing actor!

Edited by Michaelyumm, November 04, 2012 - 09:59 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users