• Please log in to reply
1414 replies to this topic

#441 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 20,875 posts
  • Name:Byron "Buster AKA Busty" Bluth

Posted October 23, 2012 - 01:34 PM

Both Rick & Carl are turning more & more ruthless. It's crazy how the inmates & the group couldn't get along. Inmates were way too institutionalized I guess. I'm ready for Merle to return & shake things up.

All these posts about the shows acting had me noticing how sh*tty an actor that dude with the long hair was & being glad he got his wig split.

The prisoners for the most part sucked. The guys left are cool and can act well enough.

Rick( Lincoln) I do not feel at all. Someone like Viggo mortensen would have NAILED Rick Grimes. Rick isn't as cold as he could be.

The kid is holding his own. He made me LOL when he was having that seizure last season. As a kid you'd get desensitized.

Buster_bcfa40_2218659_zpsbf0d8a7a.gif

#442 West Coast

West Coast

LakerNation Staff

• 20,978 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted October 25, 2012 - 11:52 AM

Watched every episode over the last week and a half, finally caught up with the new season yesterday.

What a great show. First season was good and I enjoyed the second season as well, especially the last few episodes. The third season is off to a very good start.

#443 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 20,875 posts

Posted October 25, 2012 - 12:28 PM

Watched every episode over the last week and a half, finally caught up with the new season yesterday.

What a great show. First season was good and I enjoyed the second season as well, especially the last few episodes. The third season is off to a very good start.

I hated season 2. Last few episodes were good but the majority was painful to watch.

#444 MyJohnsonIsMagic

MyJohnsonIsMagic

It really is.

• 1,825 posts
  • Name:Johnson
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant.

Posted October 25, 2012 - 01:08 PM

^

I agree, I was pretty frustrated with season 2 for the most part.

• 39,300 posts

Posted October 25, 2012 - 09:39 PM

So I'm guessing you never started 'Breaking Bad' then huh? 'Walking Dead' is good, but damn you, 'Breaking Bad' is on a whole nother' level. You chose the wrong show to prioritize first. Hope you don't forget about 'Breaking Bad'.

yo.

#446 West Coast

West Coast

LakerNation Staff

• 20,978 posts

Posted October 26, 2012 - 11:01 AM

So I'm guessing you never started 'Breaking Bad' then huh? 'Walking Dead' is good, but damn you, 'Breaking Bad' is on a whole nother' level. You chose the wrong show to prioritize first. Hope you don't forget about 'Breaking Bad'.

I started watching it but got really busy with school so got sidetracked, then came upon the walking dead. I'm going to get back into breaking bad next week for sure. I love what I saw so far in the few episodes I watched!

#447 MAMBA24ILL

MAMBA24ILL

Pray for the bear.

• 9,137 posts
  • Fan Since:80's
  • Fav. Laker:MAMBA, MAGIC, NICK VAN EXEL

Posted October 26, 2012 - 11:18 AM

The prisoners for the most part sucked. The guys left are cool and can act well enough.

Rick( Lincoln) I do not feel at all. Someone like Viggo mortensen would have NAILED Rick Grimes. Rick isn't as cold as he could be.

The kid is holding his own. He made me LOL when he was having that seizure last season. As a kid you'd get desensitized.

:laughing: at :laughing: at a kid having a seizure. It was a lil funny to me only cause I hate the trouble Carl would get into last season.

You're such a spokesman for the show. A Saul Goodman if you will.

veqdeg.jpg

#448 Saber

Saber

O.G.

• 13,218 posts
  • Name:Ivan
  • Fan Since:year 2000

Posted October 26, 2012 - 11:27 AM

Welcome to the Walking Dead team/fanclub :glasses: :laughing:

Check me out on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/str8ridah

Cavy Music

#449 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 20,875 posts

Posted October 26, 2012 - 07:32 PM

:laughing: at :laughing: at a kid having a seizure. It was a lil funny to me only cause I hate the trouble Carl would get into last season.

Haha.

Seizures aren't funny. They are very scary. His acting of that seizure was hilarious to me.

#450 bigfetz

bigfetz

Laker Fan

• 15,085 posts
  • Fan Since:2005

Posted October 26, 2012 - 08:52 PM

1st person to ever say the 2nd season was good haha

#451 Artest37

Artest37

Rookie

• 171 posts
  • Fan Since:1980
  • Fav. Laker:Dwight Howard

Posted October 26, 2012 - 11:12 PM

What , you mean spending the whole season on a farm while looking for Sophia started to lag? *sarcasm*

Twitter : @_PurpleReign_

Posted Image

#452 Saber

Saber

O.G.

• 13,218 posts
  • Name:Ivan
  • Fan Since:year 2000

Posted October 26, 2012 - 11:35 PM

Season 2 is bad. I mean there were whole episodes without a single zombie killed or even seen .. Not to mention the drama between the love triangle :nah:

Check me out on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/str8ridah

Cavy Music

#453 fido

fido

Analyst, Moderator, Insomniac

• 10,279 posts
  • Name:Andy
  • Fan Since:1982
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted October 27, 2012 - 12:50 AM

Once Darabont left, the show died.

I tuned out 2 episodes into Season 2 and I ain't comin' back.

#454 manaro90

manaro90

Sixth Man

• 2,858 posts
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant, Magic Johnson

Posted October 27, 2012 - 01:04 AM

Hey I guys,

i just watched the first episode of the first season of walking dead and I am very impressed. I like those kind of movies so I bet the tv show will be awesome!

I live in germany and they havent yet aired it on free tv so I gotta watch all series online. Do you know a good specific page, where I can watch WALKING DEAD online? :rock:

LAKERS FOR LIFE!

BIGGEST LAKERS FAN FROM COLOGNE, GERMANY BABY!!!

#455 West Coast

West Coast

LakerNation Staff

• 20,978 posts

Posted October 27, 2012 - 09:23 AM

Lol well it wasn't better than season 1. I said I enjoyed it, but mainly the last few episodes of season 2. I understand why people didn't like it, but it didn't bug me as it did most of you lol.

#456 bigfetz

bigfetz

Laker Fan

• 15,085 posts
  • Fan Since:2005

Posted October 27, 2012 - 10:10 AM

Lol well it wasn't better than season 1. I said I enjoyed it, but mainly the last few episodes of season 2. I understand why people didn't like it, but it didn't bug me as it did most of you lol.

Probably cuz you got to watch it all at once. Waiting a week to watch the new episode and every week the episode sucked really got old quick.

#457 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 20,875 posts

Posted October 27, 2012 - 05:08 PM

I said I enjoyed it, but mainly the last few episodes of season 2.

Sums it up.

Those last few episodes made me hate that season. Those last few were enough to bring me back this season.

S3E1 was great. Last week was forgetable, other than the zombie upskirt.

• 39,300 posts

Posted October 28, 2012 - 04:16 PM

Probably cuz you got to watch it all at once. Waiting a week to watch the new episode and every week the episode sucked really got old quick.

Exactly. Makes a huge difference. It only frustrates one that much more when they consistently give you so little back to back and have to wait a full nother' week in hopes of them actually showing something legitimate and even then, that's no guarantee.

yo.

#459 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 42,005 posts
  • Name:Will
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted October 28, 2012 - 05:00 PM

new episode
Pau Gasol is TRASH

#460 MyJohnsonIsMagic

MyJohnsonIsMagic

It really is.

• 1,825 posts
  • Name:Johnson
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant.

Posted October 28, 2012 - 08:35 PM

Looks like Fido was right, s3 is gonna suck too I can already tell after watching this last episode.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users