#321 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,198 posts
  • Name:Will
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted March 19, 2012 - 05:55 PM

I watched Talking Dead for the first time after this last episode. It was solid.

Pau Gasol is GONE

#322 El Diablo

El Diablo

U Mad?

• 5,232 posts
  • Name:El Diablo
  • Fan Since:Birth aka 1990
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson and Kobe Bryant

Posted March 19, 2012 - 07:13 PM

I haven't seen every Talking Dead but it is pretty good in that they try to address questions and inconsistencies raised by the show.

Posted Image

#323 Makaveli

Makaveli

where will i go?

• 13,323 posts
  • Fan Since:'06
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe 'Bean' Bryant.

Posted March 20, 2012 - 08:16 AM

Loved the season 2 finale. Action filled episode.

#324 TheNextGreat

TheNextGreat

Rookie

• 12 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted March 20, 2012 - 10:05 AM

The Walking Dead is literally walking a thin line here IMO...I know it has to stay true to its comic book roots but at the same time it shouldn't go toooo comic book!...The introduction of the new character at the end was great and my favorite scene but I also couldn’t help think that there is an element of the show that may be in jeopardy when you have people who walk around with hoods and ninja swords in a world that is supposed to be dark, scary and chaotic....this show has to be really careful that it does not lose to much of what makes it great…either way I will be watching!!!!

Edited by TheNextGreat, March 20, 2012 - 10:08 AM.

#325 Bynumite17

Bynumite17

Huh?

• 6,327 posts

Posted March 20, 2012 - 10:21 AM

The Walking Dead is literally walking a thin line here IMO...I know it has to stay true to its comic book roots but at the same time it shouldn't go toooo comic book!...The introduction of the new character at the end was great and my favorite scene but I also couldn’t help think that there is an element of the show that may be in jeopardy when you have people who walk around with hoods and ninja swords in a world that is supposed to be dark, scary and chaotic....this show has to be really careful that it does not lose to much of what makes it great…either way I will be watching!!!!

I personally haven't read the comics but a lot of my friends have and they say it's so far off from the comics it's crazy.

Posted Image

#326 Draztik

Draztik

Illmatic

• 8,240 posts
  • Fan Since:1986 - Birth!
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Gasol, Artest

Posted March 20, 2012 - 10:30 AM

It's not following the comics that good though lol

21lsbya.jpg
Peep my music at my youtube page here: MUSIC!

#327 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,198 posts
  • Name:Will
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted March 20, 2012 - 10:33 AM

I've never read the comic (or heard of it prior to the show) so it doesn't matter to me.

I do understand where the comic readers are coming from. It's like when filmmakers [expletive] up with movies like Spiderman, X-men, etc.

Edited by Windu, March 20, 2012 - 10:33 AM.

Pau Gasol is GONE

#328 MAMBA24ILL

MAMBA24ILL

Pray for the bear.

• 9,618 posts
  • Fan Since:80's
  • Fav. Laker:MAMBA, MAGIC, NICK VAN EXEL

Posted March 20, 2012 - 12:23 PM

Michonne sure looked "dark, scary, and chaotic" to me.
I just hope it stays somewhat realistic & not venture into Resident Evil territory with the zombie dogs & other beasts. Walkers are one thing, all this other abominations are different.

2hf753r.jpg

#329 Saber

Saber

O.G.

• 13,378 posts
  • Name:Ivan
  • Fan Since:year 2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted March 21, 2012 - 06:46 AM

Michonne sure looked "dark, scary, and chaotic" to me.
I just hope it stays somewhat realistic & not venture into Resident Evil territory with the zombie dogs & other beasts. Walkers are one thing, all this other abominations are different.

Yeah that would suck ..

Check me out on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/str8ridah

Soul Smooth

#330 Draztik

Draztik

Illmatic

• 8,240 posts

Posted March 21, 2012 - 09:41 AM

So in a zombie world no one that knows how to use swords would still prefer em? Like homie with his crossbow even though guns are available

21lsbya.jpg

#331 K-Kris

K-Kris

Laker Fan

• 672 posts
  • Name:Kris
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe / Randle

Posted March 21, 2012 - 10:04 AM

A sword & a crossbow... seems pretty efficient to me. Unlimited ammo + slice & dice all day. I enjoyed the finale to season 2, most of this season was just all drama IMO, but it was a good one nonetheless. I never read the comics, so I was really surprised to see the hooded character with the sword & two zombies (Michonne?). Can't wait to see her background and character develop.

#332 MAMBA24ILL

MAMBA24ILL

Pray for the bear.

• 9,618 posts

Posted March 21, 2012 - 12:16 PM

So in a zombie world no one that knows how to use swords would still prefer em? Like homie with his crossbow even though guns are available

I like them cause like Rick said, they're quite & won't attract other walkers. We just saw the attention one gunshot drew.

2hf753r.jpg

#333 soldier4death

soldier4death

Makaveli Trained GS

• 914 posts
  • Name:Ruben
  • Fan Since:1994
  • Fav. Laker:Me

Posted March 21, 2012 - 12:31 PM

So I was rewatching all the episodes, and counting the night and days. Up until the night Otis was murdered, it had been 6 days since Rick awaoke from his coma. So up until now, not more than 10 days have passed since Rick awoke. Now, really went crazy in a short amount of time.

#334 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 22,432 posts
  • Name:Byron "Buster AKA Busty" Bluth

Posted March 21, 2012 - 12:50 PM

So I was rewatching all the episodes, and counting the night and days. Up until the night Otis was murdered, it had been 6 days since Rick awaoke from his coma. So up until now, not more than 10 days have passed since Rick awoke. Now, really went crazy in a short amount of time.

wow really? Carl's shot. Randal's leg recovery.
10 days? Eh.
:mellow:

Buster_bcfa40_2218659_zpsbf0d8a7a.gif

#335 MAMBA24ILL

MAMBA24ILL

Pray for the bear.

• 9,618 posts

Posted March 22, 2012 - 02:00 PM

wow really? Carl's shot. Randal's leg recovery.
10 days? Eh.
:mellow:

I'm saying! Hershel has magic in them vet hands!! He might find a cure in the next 2-3 episodes.

2hf753r.jpg

#336 Saber

Saber

O.G.

• 13,378 posts

Posted March 23, 2012 - 03:01 AM

I doubt they are following every single day ..

Soul Smooth

#337 soldier4death

soldier4death

Makaveli Trained GS

• 914 posts
  • Name:Ruben
  • Fan Since:1994
  • Fav. Laker:Me

Posted March 23, 2012 - 09:08 AM

I doubt they are following every single day ..

That's the thing. Each show continues from last weeks episodes. There has never been a break where a few days could've passed.

#338 Draztik

Draztik

Illmatic

• 8,240 posts

Posted March 23, 2012 - 11:48 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

21lsbya.jpg

#339 Bynumite17

Bynumite17

Huh?

• 6,327 posts

Posted March 23, 2012 - 12:03 PM

LOL at the unlimited ammo. Like how the hell could this guy still be shooting :laughing:

As far as the time, I thought at least a couple months had passed by...

Posted Image

#340 Saber

Saber

O.G.

• 13,378 posts

Posted March 27, 2012 - 04:07 AM

As far as the time, I thought at least a couple months had passed by...

Yes. They talked about the coming winter so the first 2 season should have covered 1-2 summer months .. But like MAMBA24ILL said the day cycle didn't stop at any moment .. Can't overlook that.

Soul Smooth

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users