• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#21 vong

vong

Sixth Man

• 3,159 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Goku

Posted October 21, 2010 - 05:23 AM

Frash is alright. It works nicely on sites like MLB, ESPN, NBA, on ads and on some videos.

so you can watch megavideo and etc?

L7zqGhJ.png

alumni

#22 Spooky

Spooky

TLN Daily News

• 2,167 posts
  • Name:Spooky
  • Fan Since:88'

Posted November 15, 2010 - 02:35 PM

Got a 32gb :rock:

• 40,395 posts

Posted November 15, 2010 - 10:17 PM

^ How is it so far? Main reason I still haven't gotten' it/held back and might not is cause of the supposed bad battery life.

yo.

#24 vong

vong

Sixth Man

• 3,159 posts

Posted November 15, 2010 - 10:44 PM

The battery life is AMAZING. I am on the iPhone 4 and I got brightness set to 30% with auto brightness on always on wifi or edge(no need for 3G since my university had campsus wifi) I can get 6 hours with just doing regular everyday stuff like texting, using safari while waiting for class to start with 2 day stand by. I dont see why you would not get the iPod touch 4; the only battery thing that would kill batteries is if you jailbreak it and get some corrupt apps, do not calibrate enough or just don't close your apps when you are done using them(double tap home to open up the multitasking feature and closing them)

SS of the battery life:

Current usage:

Posted Image

old one:

Posted Image

But, it is entirely up to you. I did my fair share of research when I kept lurking on forums for bout a month then finally got it.

Edited by vong, November 15, 2010 - 10:53 PM.

L7zqGhJ.png

alumni

• 40,395 posts

Posted November 15, 2010 - 10:55 PM

^ But that's the iPHONE. Wouldn't be surprised if it has a far superior battery life compared to the Touch even if they don't advertise it that way.

yo.

#26 vong

vong

Sixth Man

• 3,159 posts

Posted November 15, 2010 - 11:03 PM

what are you trying to do with the iPOD? use it as an everyday ipod w/ games in it? I can assure you right now theres no way you can hit the 8~10 hour mark(unless you're just listening to the iPod function purely w/ some web surfing). maybe 6 like i am or 4ish if you playing games.

just looked @ their site saying you can achieve 40 hours with listening to audio.. i think thats possible if you do not turn on your screen at all and just leave the ipod alone. same with video but brightness turned all the way down to 10%

i also had a 2nd gen ipod touch. i hardly use the touch but when i did; i listened to music and the battery was good imo

Edited by vong, November 15, 2010 - 11:06 PM.

L7zqGhJ.png

alumni

#27 LaLa

LaLa

Champ

• 7,900 posts
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:KB24

Posted November 16, 2010 - 12:46 AM

The battery life is AMAZING. I am on the iPhone 4 and I got brightness set to 30% with auto brightness on always on wifi or edge(no need for 3G since my university had campsus wifi) I can get 6 hours with just doing regular everyday stuff like texting, using safari while waiting for class to start with 2 day stand by. I dont see why you would not get the iPod touch 4; the only battery thing that would kill batteries is if you jailbreak it and get some corrupt apps, do not calibrate enough or just don't close your apps when you are done using them(double tap home to open up the multitasking feature and closing them)

SS of the battery life:

Current usage:

Posted Image

old one:

Posted Image

But, it is entirely up to you. I did my fair share of research when I kept lurking on forums for bout a month then finally got it.

I still can't figure out how the hell you can see the screen with 30% brightness, whats the use then if you can't look at the beautiful screen? :laughing:
Posted Image
R.I.P. to my grandmother, 4/17/07 : (

#28 vong

vong

Sixth Man

• 3,159 posts

Posted November 16, 2010 - 05:06 AM

I still can't figure out how the hell you can see the screen with 30% brightness, whats the use then if you can't look at the beautiful screen? :laughing:

it still looks breath taking ;). my eyes are like sensitive to really bright crap. so i never liked stuff super bright.

L7zqGhJ.png

alumni

#29 leor_77

leor_77

Superstar

• 8,339 posts

Posted November 16, 2010 - 07:59 AM

I agree...I need the screen to be almost completely bright on my iPhone 4, as I want to enjoy it in all it's glory. I have a couple portable chargers that I always have on hand, just in case. They are very useful - I just hook it on, and then put it in my pocket, and listen to my music. On sale now, I would recommend getting it.

http://www.amazon.com/Miccus-ChargeBlock-Portable-Battery-Attaches/dp/B002HHLOXG

(I bought a couple more from Buy.com (not amazon)....12.99, free shipping)

Edited by leor_77, November 16, 2010 - 08:01 AM.

#30 Spooky

Spooky

TLN Daily News

• 2,167 posts
  • Name:Spooky
  • Fan Since:88'

Posted November 16, 2010 - 12:35 PM

^ How is it so far? Main reason I still haven't gotten' it/held back and might not is cause of the supposed bad battery life.

IDK yet i ordered it off amazon should be here today. I'll let you know.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users