#21 magicbalala245

magicbalala245

Call Me Mr. Clutch or Mr. Automatic

• 3,457 posts
  • Fan Since:I was born in '91
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Magic, Lamar

Posted October 01, 2008 - 08:06 PM

let me guess 50 cent and nelly are pretty dope to huh

jeez where do you live beverly hills, maybe westlake, but probably calabasas(dont mean this literally only figureatively)

i can think of about 10 rappers waaaaaaaaaaaay better than wayne

nas
jay-z
eminem
the game
dr. dre
snoop dogg
ice cube
Rakim
ludacris
obie trice
T.I.
lupe fiasco
jadakiss
talib kweli
common
mos def
styles P (i like him)
andre 3000 and big boi
DMX
method man
clipse

those are just the people off the top of my head better than lil wayne

um no i don't smart guy just o just to let you know Game said Weezy is the Kobe of the rap game and Kayne yea said weezy can out beat him in a lyrical battle
Posted Image

#22 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,528 posts

Posted October 01, 2008 - 08:21 PM

um no i don't smart guy just o just to let you know Game said Weezy is the Kobe of the rap game and Kayne yea said weezy can out beat him in a lyrical battle

first off then game said he was the player coach like magic johnson

and who cares i like kanye's first 3 albums but hes not a good lyracist in the least bit in fact for how good his music is hes atrocious

if wayne couldn't beat kanye in a lyrical battle wayne would be worse than the garbage he already is

Game is easily the best rapper and lyracist of the new generation guys like ice cube, dr. dre, eminem, snoop dogg, busta rhymes, mac 10, chef, ludacris, common and nas some of the realist rappers of all time give this guy nothing but praise though eminem and dre have loyalties to 50 cent preventing them from offering up new praise

lil wayne gets praise from kanye, game and jay-z and its not lyrically related usually its mostly from him selling so many records and his swagger
Posted Image

#23 magicbalala245

magicbalala245

Call Me Mr. Clutch or Mr. Automatic

• 3,457 posts
  • Fan Since:I was born in '91
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Magic, Lamar

Posted October 01, 2008 - 09:02 PM

first off then game said he was the player coach like magic johnson

and who cares i like kanye's first 3 albums but hes not a good lyracist in the least bit in fact for how good his music is hes atrocious

if wayne couldn't beat kanye in a lyrical battle wayne would be worse than the garbage he already is

Game is easily the best rapper and lyracist of the new generation guys like ice cube, dr. dre, eminem, snoop dogg, busta rhymes, mac 10, chef, ludacris, common and nas some of the realist rappers of all time give this guy nothing but praise though eminem and dre have loyalties to 50 cent preventing them from offering up new praise

lil wayne gets praise from kanye, game and jay-z and its not lyrically related usually its mostly from him selling so many records and his swagger

That's why every song Wayne is a hit.last game was good but was nothing compare to the documentary game needs gunit that's was his last album that reached number 1. Weezy is too damn sick listen to his mixtapes. Stop hatin on Weezy like people do to Kobe
Posted Image

#24 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,528 posts

Posted October 01, 2008 - 09:57 PM

That's why every song Wayne is a hit.last game was good but was nothing compare to the documentary game needs gunit that's was his last album that reached number 1. Weezy is too damn sick listen to his mixtapes. Stop hatin on Weezy like people do to Kobe

hahahaha

so because lil wayne makes hits hes better than game

oh that makes sense too bad hits are determined by little teeny boppers and suburbian kids who think his music is so dope and his voice is so cool

you have a lot of learning to do

the chronic was a huge flop yet its considered one of the greatest rap albums of all time

rap has always been a means to say stuff of substance and lil wayne is like all of the other pop rappers whose goal is to make the hits you hold so dearly not to say stuff of significance

who cares if The Game's album doesn't reach number 1 because his album contains substance and he speaks soley on what he feels and believes

you prove my point completely by saying what makes wayne better is that his album was number 1 you know what else was number 1 recently jonas brothers

you are the type of fan thats killing hip hop guys like nelly, lil wayne, 50 cent are selling while guys like nas, game, lupe fiasco, common, ice cube aren't right now

then the typical teeny bopper response "oh i love his old stuff and his mixtapes"

bull ish you have'nt listened to one of them and if you did my guess is it was after the carter 2 dropped

lil wayne is not kobe because kobe is the best basketball player playing right now and is an old school player

lil wayne is sellout new school hip hop the kind that disappears in 2 years.

instead of killing hip hop like your other teeny bopper friends why not break trend which obviously is difficult for you since you base the validity of your music on how much it sells and go buy NAS UNTITLED and see what hip hop is supposed to be not what you teeny boppers are making it out to be

so go "get low" do your "souja boy dance" "snap you fingers" and lick your "lollipop" because you are killing hip hop
Posted Image

#25 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,528 posts

Posted October 01, 2008 - 10:07 PM

that is real hip hop

real hip hop

true talent

great talent

joke
Posted Image

#26 Icker

Icker

Hall Of Fame

• 9,011 posts

Posted October 02, 2008 - 04:47 PM

They were high and when they said that and were giggling too

#27 daco_inc

daco_inc

Starter

• 4,431 posts
  • Fan Since:birth
  • Fav. Laker:growing up: magic, now: kobe

Posted October 03, 2008 - 04:45 PM

Like I said before, DON'T compare Kobe to Lil Wayne. Kobe worked his butt off and is a legitimate top player of all time. Lil Wayne is a pop artist disguised as a rapper.

#28 Grandpa Herman

Grandpa Herman

Guru

• 3,756 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Lamar Odom

Posted October 03, 2008 - 07:31 PM

teeny bopper.

Cheesiest thing I've heard in years. Especially if you say it 10 times in 1 post.
Basketball Reasons...

#29 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,528 posts

Posted October 03, 2008 - 09:56 PM

teeny bopper.

Cheesiest thing I've heard in years. Especially if you say it 10 times in 1 post.

cheesy enough to describe the true nature of a lil wayne fan

it is pop music for little suburbian teeny boppers with their baggy black jeans, colorful designed white sweat hoodies

lil wayne is kiss FM music he is garbage he is the death of hip hop and simply a fad

hes 50 cent, sean paul, paul wall, T-pain, young berg, souja boy, bow wow, plies, lloyd banks, nelly

he is classified with those pop music artists

if you don't like the word teeny bopper and it sounds cheesy to you its probably because you are one or have the cultural level of one
Posted Image

#30 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,528 posts

Posted October 03, 2008 - 10:01 PM

teeny bopper.

also its an actual term by the way one that describes lil wayne fans perfectly

Teeny bopper-The term describes a young teenager, particularly a girl, who follows teenage trends in music, fashion and culture.

that is the definition per wikipedia

i'm positive anybody with some sense of individuality even if miniscual would agree that describes lil wayne fans perfectly
Posted Image

#31 Icker

Icker

Hall Of Fame

• 9,011 posts

Posted October 04, 2008 - 08:57 AM

also its an actual term by the way one that describes lil wayne fans perfectly

Teeny bopper-The term describes a young teenager, particularly a girl, who follows teenage trends in music, fashion and culture.

that is the definition per wikipedia

i'm positive anybody with some sense of individuality even if miniscual would agree that describes lil wayne fans perfectly

:) :( :bow: :(

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users