71 replies to this topic

#21 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• 14,874 posts
  • Name:Brandon
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted July 05, 2010 - 09:05 PM

beezee, i wasnt really talking about u but i dont see u stepping into some of the flame wars that go on here either.

RD im not talking about everyone here. u know what im saying though. i can pm u all of the members and what they are saying if u want. there are a few who think they will get u tossed lol. i have proof too. ;)

If it's bad enough, the moderators are asked not to bother, and to come to me.

I don't care who. I'm sure I already know, doesn't really matter to me, honestly. Thanks anyway.

#22 Kimbo

Kimbo

Rookie

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Name:Marcus
  • Fan Since:1994
  • Fav. Laker:Ceballos

Posted July 05, 2010 - 09:21 PM

alright just saying lol. there are guys already running to Nugget about stupid [expletive] just to try and get u off the forum. theyve been doing it for months now talking to the others too. when the members screw up they gotta blame someone for it lol.

#23 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• 14,874 posts

Posted July 05, 2010 - 09:25 PM

alright just saying lol. there are guys already running to Nugget about stupid [expletive] just to try and get u off the forum. theyve been doing it for months now talking to the others too. when the members screw up they gotta blame someone for it lol.

Haha, alright. They'll be doing it for years. ^_^ Thanks.

#24 BeeZee

BeeZee

Reigning Purple & Gold

• 5,869 posts
  • Fan Since:1993
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Horry, Van Exel

Posted July 05, 2010 - 09:25 PM

I think the fact that these guys have been complaining for months now and nothing has happened to RD means RD is doing a good job of running the forums.

Bleeding purple & gold...

#25 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• 14,874 posts

Posted July 05, 2010 - 09:26 PM

I think the fact that these guys have been complaining for months now and nothing has happened to RD means RD is doing a good job of running the forums.

Why thanks, you corrupt moderator. ;)

#26 BeeZee

BeeZee

Reigning Purple & Gold

• 5,869 posts

Posted July 05, 2010 - 09:27 PM

Why thanks, you corrupt moderator. ;)

Anytime. Now please de-mod me. :D

#27 FLOCKA

FLOCKA

COOK LIKE KOBE BRYANT

• 2,739 posts
  • Fan Since:Nah
  • Fav. Laker:Kobun

Posted July 05, 2010 - 09:28 PM

In during (after?) delicious drama.

Edited by DB30, July 05, 2010 - 09:29 PM.

R.I.P. Zyzz 1989-2011

#28 Guest_Chicano_*

Guest_Chicano_*

Posted July 05, 2010 - 09:30 PM

*waits for popcorn/snack emoticon*

#29 BeeZee

BeeZee

Reigning Purple & Gold

• 5,869 posts

Posted July 05, 2010 - 09:31 PM

*waits for popcorn/snack emoticon*

Posted Image

#30 FLOCKA

FLOCKA

COOK LIKE KOBE BRYANT

• 2,739 posts

Posted July 05, 2010 - 09:32 PM

in after popcorn
R.I.P. Zyzz 1989-2011

#31 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• 14,874 posts

Posted July 05, 2010 - 09:34 PM

By the way, I'm going to do something a little different.

I'll be talking to the staff, and we're going to take a vote. We'll all make a decision on what to allow, and what to prohibit, in a "Hot Girls" topic, and when I re-write our board guidelines, I will make it clear as day in those AND in the topic itself.

And if anyone has a problem with it then, they can have their posting/viewing privileges removed from the off-topic forum, because clicking and viewing a Hot Girls topic is not required, and quite frankly, because of that, it should've never been brought up in the first place.

#32 FLOCKA

FLOCKA

COOK LIKE KOBE BRYANT

• 2,739 posts

Posted July 05, 2010 - 09:35 PM

Now that's reasonable.

Also other forums I've been to have had a "disable avatar" option so you can't see posters avatars in their messages. Don't know if this forum has one but it would be a good idea for the people complaining about that [expletive].

Edited by DB30, July 05, 2010 - 09:36 PM.

R.I.P. Zyzz 1989-2011

#33 SB_12

SB_12

Rookie

• 514 posts
  • Name:Martin
  • Fan Since:6
  • Fav. Laker:Shannon brown

Posted July 05, 2010 - 09:38 PM

[quote name='Real Deal' date='05 July 2010 - 09:34 PM' timestamp='1278394448' post='743833']
By the way, I'm going to do something a little different.

I'll be talking to the staff, and we're going to take a vote. We'll all make a decision on what to allow, and what to prohibit, in a "Hot Girls" topic, and when I re-write our board guidelines, I will make it clear as day in those AND in the topic itself.

And if anyone has a problem with it then, they can have their posting/viewing privileges removed from the off-topic forum, because clicking and viewing a Hot Girls topic is not required, and quite frankly, because of that, it should've never been brought up in the first place.
[/quote]

Hey, idk about the others but what me and that one kid that made the topic earlier were talking about the avatars/siggs . We could care less that you have a hot babes thread just as long as we dont have to see a girl wearing a G string evertime we look at the forums..

[quote]Now that's reasonable.

Also other forums I've been to have had a "disable avatar" option so you can't see posters avatars in their messages. Don't know if this forum has one but it would be a good idea for the people complaining about that [expletive]. [/quote

If theres a way, tell me and ill do it in a heartbeat.. Im gonna look for it myself aswell

Edited by SB_12, July 05, 2010 - 09:40 PM.

Posted Image

#34 FLOCKA

FLOCKA

COOK LIKE KOBE BRYANT

• 2,739 posts

Posted July 05, 2010 - 09:38 PM

Hey, idk about the others but what me and that one kid that made the topic earlier were talking about the avatars/siggs . We could care less that you have a hot babes thread just as long as we dont have to see a girl wearing a G string evertime we look at the forums..

Read da post I just made.
R.I.P. Zyzz 1989-2011

#35 Guest_Chicano_*

Guest_Chicano_*

Posted July 05, 2010 - 09:39 PM

Posted Image

Hah, but that's not TLN's! lol

#36 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• 14,874 posts

Posted July 05, 2010 - 09:41 PM

Also other forums I've been to have had a "disable avatar" option so you can't see posters avatars in their messages. Don't know if this forum has one but it would be a good idea for the people complaining about that [expletive].

We do, actually.

http://lakernation.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=usercp&tab=forums

#37 FLOCKA

FLOCKA

COOK LIKE KOBE BRYANT

• 2,739 posts

Posted July 05, 2010 - 09:42 PM

Problem solved. :D
R.I.P. Zyzz 1989-2011

#38 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• 14,874 posts

Posted July 05, 2010 - 09:43 PM

Problem solved. :D

Haha, you'd think. ^_^

#39 Rene

Rene

Reborn

• 418 posts
  • Name:Rene

Posted July 05, 2010 - 10:00 PM

lol u guys need to stop crying. LG doesnt allow u to talk bad about players and they ban u for no reason, and CL doesnt even have [expletive]ing admins so the site is always down. and dudes are on here crying about the way its ran? lol.

windu is a troll but u all troll with him, so i dont see what u want anyone on the TLN staff to do about it. RD, ditch TLN and go start up a Lakers forum like u planned when u left CL. i know at least 10 active guys at LG that will register, and a bunch at CL and im sure a bunch here.

im sure a mod will get mad and ban me but they wont if they have answers to what i have to say. any reason why u guys dont handle problems here? where are the other guys from the staff? JD is one of RD's biggest supporters but he quit, so why? do u guys (u members) really know whats going on?

RD does the code, the moderating, the adminning, he does 75% of it all. maybe u guys want commish to come admin the forum? lol. how many of u have been wrongfully banned? lol.

this [expletive] is funny tbh. TLN wouldnt have forums if it wasnt for Nugget and the guys coming to RD. and u wont if he leaves. u have no idea just how many hate the members on this site. miller killer already got into the CP. TLN has been hacked twice. u really think a third time isnt long overdue? u guys are [expletive]ing idiots thinking this forum is badly ran.

that just needed to be said. juan was right about alot of u here. its too bad u guys cant just grow up.

im just speaking the truth. and what mods do work then? its just an observation. [expletive], LC would respect u more then alot of people do here. lol.

just think of this, u and Nugget, and Kam and LD2K, u all were ran off at CL, u all were mods that quit becasue of the members. u do see its happening here too right? except the other 3 cant run anywhere because they put the site up. u can and should.

beezee, i wasnt really talking about u but i dont see u stepping into some of the flame wars that go on here either.

RD im not talking about everyone here. u know what im saying though. i can pm u all of the members and what they are saying if u want. there are a few who think they will get u tossed lol. i have proof too. ;)

Strong 4 posts "Kimbo"

Posted Image

#40 MDI

MDI

Jesus Fan

• 35,948 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted July 05, 2010 - 10:14 PM

We need more girls on this site, there we no problems when they were around :laughing: everything was peaceful and everyone was listening to the rules

9u6kvo.png

Props to sidthekid871

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users