#1 KB24

KB24

Off The Bench

• 2,577 posts
  • Name:Cameron
  • Fan Since:It's in my blood
  • Fav. Laker:Magic and Kobe

Posted July 04, 2010 - 11:28 PM

Okay so today I check my phone and both of the screens are black. I take the battery out and keep it out for a while and then put it back in, but when I do the keyboard lights up, but both screens are still black. I was able to unlock my phone and call somebody (and it still rang), but I wasn't able to see what I was doing. I'm pretty sure it's out of warranty, because I got it when the Voyager first came out. What do you think they would do if I brought it into the Verizon store? Would they just offer me a cheap phone for free?
1985 Lakers Championship ring. LA 4 BOS 2.
http://i41.tinypic.com/5v7qdj.jpg

#2 vong

vong

Sixth Man

• 3,163 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Goku

Posted July 05, 2010 - 09:37 AM

maybe. or make you pay for a refurbished one. unless you complain saying you were verizon loyal customer for such a long time, and stuff, then they might give you a new phone for free. just gotta sell your story. like my friend :P. complained to sprint that he kept getting transferred to another person (he was calling sprint to ask about why his phone bill went up) he finally got fed up and complained. they gave him unlimited texting for life, as long as he is with sprint.

L7zqGhJ.png

alumni

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users