reply to real deal

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14 replies to this topic

#1 Imadogg

Imadogg

Rookie

• 0 posts

Posted July 01, 2010 - 11:48 AM

No, most of you aren't banned yet because you all continue to personally attack each other. Either I ban all of you, or you all stay.

And by the way, that will be the last time you speak about the way I run the site, positive or negative, doesn't matter. It's the fifth or sixth time you've done it, and I'll accept criticism from those that have over five years of this on me, and that do it better. Keep it out of your mouth.

Topic will be unlocked when I get back home from a meeting in 3-4 hours. If there are anymore personal attacks, I'll just start permanently throwing members out the door, one by one, until it's over with. There are two other Lakers message boards you can post on, so I'm not concerned about where you get your news.

Closed.

Just making some points.

-Calling someone a dumbass or telling them to suck your dick (windu-style insults) aren't the same as saying someone doesn't know bball or is a troll (which is how people "attack" windu)

-So I am not allowed to talk about you? Is it just me or anyone? I'm gonna criticize anyone on the site, admin/mod/member/whatever. You seem to do a good job talking about my "groupies" or "crew" or attitude and whatever else you took about. Not like you take the high road and never talk about anyone else. I've never talked badly about the things you do in running the site with coding and database and whatever else you do, but you act superior as [expletive] in your posts, high and mighty, and you tell people to stop attacking others then let someone you personally like (in most of our eyes) to get away with insults like "eat a dik".

So let me know what's up. Like I said, I don't have 5 years experience running a site from the top, behind the scenes isht. But I do have forum experience with how members act. If you're gonna tell people not to do something, don't do it yourself and don't support certain people who do it.

That's all. You can read this then lock it or whatever. Ban me if I go too far but I think I'm doing a pretty damn good job of not personally insulting anyone, unless it's based on their posts. And sorry me talking about you gets you mad.

#2 Dr.PhilUpOnU

Dr.PhilUpOnU

Starter

• 4,284 posts
  • Name:Dale
  • Fan Since:1988
  • Fav. Laker:KB24 Trevor Ariza

Posted July 01, 2010 - 12:21 PM

:snack:

Posted Image

#3 JEN

JEN

Legend

• 27,104 posts

Posted July 01, 2010 - 01:04 PM

You could have just easily sent this to him as a PM rather than letting the whole entire board know how you really feel... :nervous:

#4 Junayd

Junayd

Based Prophet

• 10,890 posts
  • Fan Since:'97-'98
  • Fav. Laker:Sedale Threatt

Posted July 01, 2010 - 01:06 PM

:snack:

Posted Image
@MooMeezy | Tumblr
“i have more respect for a man that lets me know where he stands, even if he’s wrong.
than one who comes up like an angel but is nothing but a devil.”

#5 Rene

Rene

Reborn

• 418 posts
  • Name:Rene

Posted July 01, 2010 - 01:12 PM

IMADOGG IS MY HERO♥

#6 FLOCKA

FLOCKA

COOK LIKE KOBE BRYANT

• 2,740 posts
  • Fan Since:Nah
  • Fav. Laker:Kobun

Posted July 01, 2010 - 01:25 PM

SWAG
R.I.P. Zyzz 1989-2011

#7 ILLWiLL20

ILLWiLL20

Chick and Stu

• 5,071 posts
  • Name:WILL.I.AM
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Mamba

Posted July 01, 2010 - 01:46 PM

Posted Image

#8 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• 14,925 posts
  • Name:Brandon
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted July 01, 2010 - 03:46 PM

Just making some points.

-Calling someone a dumbass or telling them to suck your dick (windu-style insults) aren't the same as saying someone doesn't know bball or is a troll (which is how people "attack" windu)

Doesn't matter. It's all the same at the end of the day. You both do it to each other, back and forth, instead of coming to a staff member. You don't want people to look at you like an e-coward for not "going hard at him" so you just take care of it yourself. Your choice, so you can deal with what happens.

-So I am not allowed to talk about you? Is it just me or anyone? I'm gonna criticize anyone on the site, admin/mod/member/whatever. You seem to do a good job talking about my "groupies" or "crew" or attitude and whatever else you took about. Not like you take the high road and never talk about anyone else. I've never talked badly about the things you do in running the site with coding and database and whatever else you do, but you act superior as [expletive] in your posts, high and mighty, and you tell people to stop attacking others then let someone you personally like (in most of our eyes) to get away with insults like "eat a dik".

It's anyone when they constantly do it, and expect me to continue babysitting for them.

I've told Windu to stop attacking people. I am the one that banned Windu a while back, and wasn't going to let him back on the forums. Maybe you guys should think about that before assuming so much (but I know you won't, because I know you).

I don't personally like anyone on the site, not on that level. I don't personally know anyone. I don't hang out with anyone here. That's what a lot of you guys do. I should be saying all of that stuff about you, actually.

So let me know what's up. Like I said, I don't have 5 years experience running a site from the top, behind the scenes isht. But I do have forum experience with how members act. If you're gonna tell people not to do something, don't do it yourself and don't support certain people who do it.

Do you really want me to do that stuff to you guys, and show you just how bad it would be to have an admin really attack you, edit all of your posts, then shut you up by deleting your account and every post with it? Now that would be fun, huh? I don't attack anyone. I have never told anyone some of the things you tell each other (which is inappropriate and immature, by the way). But again, I can't act surprised, because I've seen how you guys talk to each other in chats and on social networking sites.

So you tell me how you want me to act. Do you really want me to act like you guys, and Windu? Because you say I do...and I think it may be a little fun to show you how much it would suck. You'd be first in line, too...and if you think for one second you'd be adding anything to any discussion, you're dead wrong. Not if I were the way you say I am.

I suggest you change the way you view my administrating abilities, or you leave the site. People come and go all the time, and we hit 1,000 posts per day (3,100 the night we won it all), so quite frankly, it's nothing I'll be losing sleep over, whatever you decide to do. I just expect a little more from you...but maybe that's one of my flaws.

#9 diehard

diehard

Rookie

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Jerome Kersey

Posted July 01, 2010 - 04:06 PM

ima just has sand in his vag thats all. hes doin what he does over at m2 actin like he runs the site after it was hacked. ur right about the groupies too, u can just see in the topic he has ppl supporting everythin he does, callin him smart and talkin about how hot he is when its really all a joke bc hes a funny guy. clowns play with clowns.

jim, kam, chris, shane, and brandon run the site perfectly. its a good thing nobody else runs this forum too so id be thankful if i were u guys.

ima the homo

#10 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• 14,925 posts

Posted July 01, 2010 - 04:10 PM

ima just has sand in his vag thats all. hes doin what he does over at m2 actin like he runs the site after it was hacked. ur right about the groupies too, u can just see in the topic he has ppl supporting everythin he does, callin him smart and talkin about how hot he is when its really all a joke bc hes a funny guy. clowns play with clowns.

jim, kam, chris, shane, and brandon run the site perfectly. its a good thing nobody else runs this forum too so id be thankful if i were u guys.

ima the homo

Why would you even post? No point in registering in 2008 and making this your fifth post.

#11 Air Apparent

Air Apparent

"Never underestimate the heart of a CHAMPION!"

• 8,561 posts

Posted July 01, 2010 - 04:28 PM

the revolution will not be televised :censored:
lol

#randomitchyhandsjusthadtotypesomething

bw1wOGf.png

#12 Junayd

Junayd

Based Prophet

• 10,890 posts
  • Fan Since:'97-'98
  • Fav. Laker:Sedale Threatt

Posted July 01, 2010 - 08:08 PM

^ LMAO.

Posted Image
@MooMeezy | Tumblr
“i have more respect for a man that lets me know where he stands, even if he’s wrong.
than one who comes up like an angel but is nothing but a devil.”

#13 ILLWiLL20

ILLWiLL20

Chick and Stu

• 5,071 posts
  • Name:WILL.I.AM
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Mamba

Posted July 01, 2010 - 10:30 PM

Sorry Real Deal I had to post this in here to hopefully get your attention since you never reply back to any of the private messages I send you.

What was your reason for locking my Lakers/Bulls 1991 Finals Thread?????

You really do not have one. What did I do. What did you catch on to?

It's a free world. I created it out of serious curiosity. If you somehow feel threatened by it I'm sorry . That was not my intention.

I would consider unlocking it because it doesn't look good on your behalf. It wasn't created in no way to bring you down man.

Not a typical thread in a Lakers site???? Funny because I seen this exact same topic in Lakersground.net before.

Posted Image

#14 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• 14,925 posts

Posted July 01, 2010 - 11:28 PM

You really aren't as crafty as you think.

And frankly, if you were cheering for MJ, you should be ashamed to call yourself a Lakers fan today.

The fact that these bandwagon hoppers try and act like they live and die with Kobe and the P&G makes me want to vomit.

Is this a serious question?

hahahah

Sadly, this is a serious question.

Now...I've already had a talk with someone (someone pretty special) about this...not the first time it has happened. That sequence above tells me a lot...you really have no idea.

Topic was closed because it was baiting, by you. Everyone here knows it. But hey, it was also closed because I felt there were two baiting comments in there already, so either I suspend the member that made them, or I just close the topic.

It's only going to get tougher for you. The more this goes on, the more I'll be on here...and I'll bring more staff over to help crack down on it, suspend members, and clean this place up the way it needs to be. Definitely no big deal to me, I can promise you that.

If you have anything else to say, you can PM it to me. It's not important enough for the forums.

#15 BeeZee

BeeZee

Reigning Purple & Gold

• 5,869 posts
  • Fan Since:1993
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Horry, Van Exel

Posted July 02, 2010 - 12:04 AM

Wow...what the [expletive] did I miss around here today? Drama.

Bleeding purple & gold...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users