4 replies to this topic

#1 Daddy4MVP

Daddy4MVP

Rookie

• 353 posts
  • Fan Since:Always
  • Fav. Laker:Ariza 4 MVP

Posted June 27, 2010 - 07:38 PM

I hate to reference a Celtics blog but redsarmy.com is actually an interesting blog because we get the authors opinions and original writing. TLN used to be more like this but now all I see is just links to an ESPN article or something. We need more interesting, opinionated, and original content. Sorry for the rant, I honestly just want the website to be as great as possible.

-D4M
Posted Image

#2 Rene

Rene

Reborn

• 418 posts
  • Name:Rene

Posted July 02, 2010 - 06:35 PM

Holy [expletive].. I thought I was the only one that wakes up and actually looks forward to see what Chuck has to say at RedsArmy hahahah!!

Yeah I read RedsArmy daily. I think they're a great blog even if they are trashing the Lakers sometimes lol..

The TLN bloggers are busy though so idk if it could realistically happen but it would be awesome if they could promote some regular members to bloggers? That maybe drop a blog entry every other day or so?

I totally agree though.

#3 Kobe-Wan Kenobi

Kobe-Wan Kenobi

The Man With Double Picks

• 1,622 posts
  • Name:Alex
  • Fan Since:My Birth
  • Fav. Laker:BlackMamba-Magic-Queensbridge

Posted July 03, 2010 - 08:26 AM

I hate to reference a Celtics blog but redsarmy.com is actually an interesting blog because we get the authors opinions and original writing. TLN used to be more like this but now all I see is just links to an ESPN article or something. We need more interesting, opinionated, and original content. Sorry for the rant, I honestly just want the website to be as great as possible.

-D4M

You're right. I didn't know RedsArmy but a few days ago I read it. Though they trash Lakers, it's rather well done.
Yeah, as of right now there are more articles or something like that than authors opinions and original writing. It was different some time ago. We should try. Don't forgive the forums though.

Holy [expletive].. I thought I was the only one that wakes up and actually looks forward to see what Chuck has to say at RedsArmy hahahah!!

Yeah I read RedsArmy daily. I think they're a great blog even if they are trashing the Lakers sometimes lol..

The TLN bloggers are busy though so idk if it could realistically happen but it would be awesome if they could promote some regular members to bloggers? That maybe drop a blog entry every other day or so?

I totally agree though.

Sometimes? lol

Yes, it would be awesome.

sigkwk.jpg
KobeWanKenobi

There's gold and it's haunting and haunting; it's luring me on as of old; Yet it isn't the gold that I'm wanting So much as just finding the gold; It's the great, big, broad land 'way up yonder, It's the forest where silence has lease; It's the beauty that thrills me with wonder, It's the stillness that fills me with peace.

#4 FLOCKA

FLOCKA

COOK LIKE KOBE BRYANT

• 2,739 posts
  • Fan Since:Nah
  • Fav. Laker:Kobun

Posted July 03, 2010 - 01:16 PM

I was actually thinking this for a while now.
R.I.P. Zyzz 1989-2011

#5 Shane Bien

Shane Bien

The Decision Maker

• 303 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Deuce-Quad

Posted July 11, 2010 - 01:05 AM

We have some changes coming for next season. All of us run the site part time, but we plan on addressing some issues like these. Thanks for your continued support.
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users