Photo

Luke Harangody Works Out For Lakers

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 LALakersFan4Life

LALakersFan4Life

16 Time NBA Champions Los Angeles Lakers!

• 10,578 posts
  • Fan Since:1989
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Kobe and Ron Artest

Posted June 17, 2010 - 01:05 PM

Biggest news coming out of shootaround: Luke Harangody was at the Lakers practice facility for a workout. Oh, and Bynum will play

http://twitter.com/mcten

Lucas Cameron "Luke" Harangody (born January 2, 1988 in Decatur, Illinois) is an American basketball player who completed his college career at the University of Notre Dame in 2010. A power forward, Harangody is the only men's player in the history of the Big East Conference to average 20 points and 10 rebounds per game in conference play for his career. He was also the 2008 Big East Player of the Year, and was also named to the second team on the 2008 Associated Press All-America team. He is also the first Notre Dame men's player to be a three-time first-team All-Big East selection (2008–2010), and the first men's player to lead the conference in both scoring and rebounding in consecutive seasons (2008 and 2009). Harangody considered entering the 2009 NBA Draft, but withdrew his name to return to Notre Dame for his senior season.

#2 fedefox

fedefox

Guilty By Affiliation

• 5,979 posts
  • Name:Federico Mauccione
  • Fan Since:Since my father showed me a Lakers tape, when I was 4
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant - Derek Fisher

Posted June 17, 2010 - 01:38 PM

:mitch:

Posted Image
"I don't like it when you call me Big Poppa, from South Central n' I hate helycopters"
I REP THAT WEST

#3 Junayd

Junayd

Based Prophet

• 10,890 posts
  • Fan Since:'97-'98
  • Fav. Laker:Sedale Threatt

Posted June 17, 2010 - 04:26 PM

Nice

Posted Image
@MooMeezy | Tumblr
“i have more respect for a man that lets me know where he stands, even if he’s wrong.
than one who comes up like an angel but is nothing but a devil.”

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users