#21 clarisseypoo

clarisseypoo

<3

• 1,876 posts
  • Fan Since:`91
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted September 24, 2008 - 05:52 PM

I knew from his first audition he was gay. :lol:

:lol: Me too, haha. I can usually tell if a guy is gay but with Lance Bass, I had noooo clue.

#22 Sako32

Sako32

LIKE A ROLLING STONE

• 1,217 posts
  • Name:Sako
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Shaq, & Bynum

Posted September 24, 2008 - 07:55 PM

i always thought of Clay Aiken as the ladies man, the pimp, the playa, lol

Posted Image

#23 Icker

Icker

Hall Of Fame

• 8,849 posts

Posted September 24, 2008 - 07:57 PM

sometimes I confuse Ryan Seacrest with Clay Aiken, but i agree that they both are gay

#24 Domo

Domo

Based

• 998 posts

Posted September 25, 2008 - 12:58 AM

Lol yeah it was only a matter of time for him to come out.

#25 Guest_Chicano_*

Guest_Chicano_*

Posted September 25, 2008 - 11:11 AM

Jaymes Foster: Clay's a 'Natural' Dad

http://www.people.co...0228644,00.html

Clay Aiken's best friend – and the mother of their 7-week-old son Parker – music producer Jaymes Foster, 50, chatted with PEOPLE during the magazine's photo shoot at Aiken's home in North Carolina, where Foster is currently staying. While Aiken tended to Parker, who was conceived via in vitro fertilization, Foster dished about her pregnancy, being an older mom, and who's better at changing diapers:

Posted Image

What is it about Clay that makes him a great dad?

Jaymes: He's an incredible caregiver. As far as changing the diapers and seeing what's wrong with [Parker] and getting him to go sleep, Clay's a natural and he's really, really good with that. On a larger scale, he's the perfect person. He's been a school teacher, we have the same morals, family is very important to him and Parker means everything to us.

At age 50, do you feel ready to take on parenting for the first time?
Jaymes: I really think I was not ready to have children – well, I know I was not ready to have children, be a mother – in my 20s or 30s. I had the freedom then to travel the world and have a wonderful career. I believe at this point in my life it's the right time, and I think because it's the right time, I'll hopefully do a good job. If I don't, Clay will be all over me!

Was the pregnancy difficult?
Jaymes: I thought I'd be one of the lucky ones that didn't get the nausea, that I'd sail right through the pregnancy. But unfortunately I had it the whole time! I dealt with it on my own until I found out that there is a great new medication that helps eliminate the nausea, which I took the entire pregnancy. But other than that, it was really a breeze.

Do you support Clay's decision to publicly acknowledge he's gay?

Jaymes: I totally support him. It's his choice. It's a choice that he made. I love him and I'll support him in any choice that he makes, whether as an entertainer, or a father, human being, of course I support him.

Are there any baby-related chores that you or Clay shy away from?
Jaymes: It's funny because we were both very relaxed from the minute he was born. But the one thing I'm a little nervous about is clipping his hand nails because I think I might cut him, so Clay definitely has a handle on that and takes care of that. [Parker] doesn't like baths so much, so I tend to do the bathing because he kind of cries through that so I've taken that on as a job. Clay would be happy to do that, but I just figure, okay, if he does the nails, I'll do the bath.

How has your relationship with Clay changed since Parker's birth?
Jaymes: We love each other dearly and deeply as friends, but I think as parents now, there's an even greater bond, certainly for me. Our job is to remain best friends for the rest of our lives and that's the most important thing for Parker.

Yeahhh.

Lance Bass: 'I'm Happy' for Clay Aiken

http://www.people.co...0228769,00.html

Support continues to pour in for Clay Aiken, who publicly acknowledges he's gay in the upcoming issue of PEOPLE. His latest well-wisher: Lance Bass, who came out on the cover of PEOPLE two years ago.

Posted Image

"I'm happy for him," says Bass, 29. "It's good to see someone actually being true to who they are. I think it's something that's nice to share with the world, because it really does relieve a lot of pressure off of you."

The former 'N Sync-er (who is currently on Dancing with the Stars) adds that he believes Aiken will "live his life the way he wants to live it and that's the best advice I can give him."

And like Aiken (now a father to 7-week-old son Parker), Bass says he, too, hopes to have children: "But I have to find the right person to do it with. I've always dreamed of having a large family."

Still, Bass jokes of Aiken’s decision to share his story the same way he did: "Coming out on the cover of PEOPLE magazine? I mean, c'mon. Can't he be just a little bit more original?"

Edited by Chicano, September 25, 2008 - 11:12 AM.

#26 hype

hype

says hi!

• 3,739 posts

Posted September 25, 2008 - 02:43 PM

ahh, i love lance :lol:

#27 L.A.K.E.R

L.A.K.E.R

Gomu Gomu

• 14,761 posts
  • Name:Shamim
  • Fan Since:2000

Posted September 25, 2008 - 09:03 PM

How is this news? :huh:

#28 Imadogg

Imadogg

Rookie

• 0 posts

Posted September 26, 2008 - 03:16 AM

ahh, i love lance :lol:

Too bad he loves me more than he loves you

Edited by Imadogg, September 26, 2008 - 03:16 AM.

#29 lakerfool

lakerfool

Off The Bench

• PipPip
  • 2,051 posts
  • Fav. Laker:bynum

Posted September 26, 2008 - 07:26 AM

Good for him. He shouldn't live in fear with who he is.
Gooden>> Lamar Odom. Mo Williams>> Ray Allen>> Gasol. Nene= Gasol.

#30 nameant

nameant

Reppin from TX

• 1,227 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted September 26, 2008 - 08:55 AM

In all seriousness though, he should check out Palin's church, maybe they can cure him.

Edited by nameant, September 26, 2008 - 08:55 AM.

#31 L.A.K.E.R

L.A.K.E.R

Gomu Gomu

• 14,761 posts

Posted September 26, 2008 - 01:27 PM

:lol:

#32 Guest_Chicano_*

Guest_Chicano_*

Posted September 26, 2008 - 11:06 PM

How is this news? :blush:

its purpose is to help all the gay people out there feel more comfortable with how they are and coming out about it instead of being ashamed & hiding it all the time. This is for all you gay people out there, thank me.

:lol: Niice, scary, but nice.

#33 L.A.K.E.R

L.A.K.E.R

Gomu Gomu

• 14,761 posts

Posted September 28, 2008 - 02:47 PM

its purpose is to help all the gay people out there feel more comfortable with how they are and coming out about it instead of being ashamed & hiding it all the time. This is for all you gay people out there, thank me.

I'm sure it was meant to be helpful, but, seriously, who didn't know that he was gay? :lol:

#34 Imadogg

Imadogg

Rookie

• 0 posts

Posted October 04, 2008 - 01:12 AM

its purpose is to help all the gay people out there feel more comfortable with how they are and coming out about it instead of being ashamed & hiding it all the time. This is for all you gay people out there, thank me. :lol:

Yes gay people, thank chicano for Clay Aiken coming out.

#35 Guest_Chicano_*

Guest_Chicano_*

Posted October 04, 2008 - 02:01 AM

Posted Image
cheap.

where's luke when you need him? damn you internet.

Edited by Chicano, October 04, 2008 - 02:02 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users