Posted October 04, 2009 - 08:02 PM

LT pumping up the defense didnt work

#242 Helljumper

Helljumper

76ers GM

• 2,461 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted October 04, 2009 - 08:11 PM

I can't hate on LT. He had a mediocre game but he really didn't get many attempts. If the offense actually had the ball for more than a couple of minutes in the first half, he'd probably be given more opportunities to help out.

I love how LT was telling the defense to show some heart late in the game. But I guess the opportunity to help stage one of the best comebacks ever, having your star players tell you to show some heart when it matters most, and getting demolished by the defensive coordinator in the first half wasn't enough to get the defense to wake up and play some football for just one drive.
Posted Image

#243 Michaelyumm

Michaelyumm

Quick & Easy

• 10,865 posts
  • Fan Since:93
  • Fav. Laker:Nick Van Exel

Posted October 04, 2009 - 08:16 PM

I hate rivers right now

#244 Guest_Chicano_*

Guest_Chicano_*

Posted October 04, 2009 - 08:19 PM

we need a new coach.

Posted Image

#245 Helljumper

Helljumper

76ers GM

• 2,461 posts

Posted October 04, 2009 - 08:23 PM

I hate rivers right now

..... WHAT?!

Rivers can't help the fact that his usually horrible O-line is even worse after being decimated by injuries. Rivers can't help the fact that he barely got a chance to throw the ball since the defense let the Steelers keep possession for an eternity. Despite that, he threw for 250+ yards, 3 touchdowns, and threw no interceptions.
Posted Image

#246 Michaelyumm

Michaelyumm

Quick & Easy

• 10,865 posts
  • Fan Since:93
  • Fav. Laker:Nick Van Exel

Posted October 04, 2009 - 08:26 PM

he saw the sack coming and he fumbled it.

#247 Helljumper

Helljumper

76ers GM

• 2,461 posts

Posted October 04, 2009 - 08:28 PM

he saw the sack coming and he fumbled it.

You're mad at that?! We were down by 10 with 30 seconds left. Even if he didn't fumble it, the clock was ticking and there would be even less time for whatever crazy miracle you were expecting. The game ended on that field goal.
Posted Image

#248 PheNoM

PheNoM

Rookie

• 320 posts

Posted October 04, 2009 - 08:37 PM

some of these anti-rivers fans don't even watch the damn game. if you're seriously hating on Rivers, then i really don't know what to tell you but to look at the offensive line and how fast it collapses.
http://www.cashcrate.com/2692074
This site is100% legit. Easy way to make money. SIGN UP! Message me ASAP when you have signed up.

#249 PheNoM

PheNoM

Rookie

• 320 posts

Posted October 04, 2009 - 08:41 PM

Tweets from Cromartie's wife... they gotta mean something right? a select couple that caught my eye:

"Can we freakn Cut Hart already Seriously u can go... Like today"

"Ummm I said the whole D was playn like ish.. I just feel that Hart plays like ish consistently my opinion"

"Norv is the biggest problem ughhh @JMGeezy @DWRIGHTWAY"
This site is100% legit. Easy way to make money. SIGN UP! Message me ASAP when you have signed up.

#250 Helljumper

Helljumper

76ers GM

• 2,461 posts

Posted October 04, 2009 - 08:48 PM

Tweets from Cromartie's wife... they gotta mean something right? a select couple that caught my eye:

"Can we freakn Cut Hart already Seriously u can go... Like today"

"Ummm I said the whole D was playn like ish.. I just feel that Hart plays like ish consistently my opinion"

"Norv is the biggest problem ughhh @JMGeezy @DWRIGHTWAY"

Hart has been pretty bad and Norv's made some stupid decisions but Cromartie's had just as bad an impact on the game.

BTW, I didn't know he was married. I'd have expected otheriwse after reading this: "Antonio Cromartie has seven children living in five states, and has been named in at least five paternity suits in the past two years." He's 25 years old and already had 7 kids with a bunch of different women. :nah:
Posted Image

#251 Guest_Chicano_*

Guest_Chicano_*

Posted October 04, 2009 - 08:58 PM

Antonio Cromartie is my hero.

Philip Rivers Is Batman!?

http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/07/phillip-rivers-is-batman/

Here is Philip Rivers of the San Diego Super Chargers (left) and Adam West (right) who is best known for playing Batman
back in the 60s.

Posted Image
FULL ARTICLE inside link.

Edited by Chicano, October 06, 2009 - 08:53 PM.

#252 Helljumper

Helljumper

76ers GM

• 2,461 posts

Posted October 14, 2009 - 09:40 PM

AJ cut the starting SS Clinton Hart. I thought he did screw up on a lot of assignments and couldn't cover his man all the time but I don't know if we needed to cut him already. Whatever, hopefully Ellison or Gregory will be able to step up and fill in for him.

Now we just need to get rid of Cromartie.

Edited by Helljumper, October 14, 2009 - 09:41 PM.

Posted Image

#253 Helljumper

Helljumper

76ers GM

• 2,461 posts

Posted October 19, 2009 - 05:05 PM

LT had a couple of good runs and on 3rd and goal from the 3 yard line, Norv goes with Sproles down the middle again! And of course, the result was the same it has been every game this season: nothing!

:censored:

And now the special teams gives up a return on the kickoff :censored: :censored: :censored:
Posted Image

#254 Helljumper

Helljumper

76ers GM

• 2,461 posts

Posted October 19, 2009 - 08:11 PM

Defense was improved but just couldn't get stops on third down. That last TD was BS, Cro had him down outside the endzone when he caught it. If the special teams showed up, we win the game.

But we really got what we deserved. We didn't play well and couldn't step up when our backs were against the walls. I'm not even looking at playoffs anymore. I just want to see this team come out and play with pride their next couple of games and take every game one game at a time.
Posted Image

#255 Helljumper

Helljumper

76ers GM

• 2,461 posts

Posted October 25, 2009 - 12:23 PM

Easy win. Rushing game was better and the defense played great. It was nice to see 3 interceptions.
Posted Image

#256 Helljumper

Helljumper

76ers GM

• 2,461 posts

Posted November 01, 2009 - 04:01 PM

Solid win but I expected much better after the great start.

The pass rushing was much better. 5 sacks with 2 a piece form Merriman and Phillips was encouraging. We still couldn't really stop the run though. On offense, Rivers and VJ were great again (although Jackson bobbled a good pass that led to an interception). LT looked much better with 2 rushing TD's and in total, we had 100 rushing yards. Special teams was bad again. Sproles couldn't get us good field position and even fumbled one of the returns.

Still, we won and Denver lost so it was a good week in football.
Posted Image

#257 Brand New

Brand New

Good Enough

• 1,033 posts

Posted November 02, 2009 - 05:00 PM

I really feel bad for Justin Fargas. He runs with a lot of passion, but is surrounded by idiots.

3rd and 31 lololololol

#258 Helljumper

Helljumper

76ers GM

• 2,461 posts

Posted November 03, 2009 - 06:15 PM

^

How do you feel about the Bolts releasing Chambers?
Posted Image

#259 Helljumper

Helljumper

76ers GM

• 2,461 posts

Posted November 08, 2009 - 04:22 PM

What a win!!!

Rivers had a poor game. He threw an interception late in the game down 3 and the Giants started with first and goal. The defense held them to a field goal though so Rivers drove down the field with 2 minutes left and threw the game winning TD to Vincent Jackson without even having to use a timeout! Merriman had some nice sacks too!
Posted Image

#260 PheNoM

PheNoM

Rookie

• 320 posts

Posted November 08, 2009 - 06:26 PM

What a win!!!

Rivers had a poor game. He threw an interception late in the game down 3 and the Giants started with first and goal. The defense held them to a field goal though so Rivers drove down the field with 2 minutes left and threw the game winning TD to Vincent Jackson without even having to use a timeout! Merriman had some nice sacks too!

Rivers? Poor game? you're on yourself with that one. His rating was awful cuz of all those damn dropped passes. Only reason we were in the game was 'cuz of his play-making ability...... the run game was non-existant lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users