Photo

*OFFICIAL* Chargers Thread

• Please log in to reply
285 replies to this topic

#221 Guest_Chicano_*

Guest_Chicano_*

Posted September 22, 2009 - 08:00 PM

^ Well that's not what I heard from ESPN. Perhaps just another case of the media purposely misinterpreting things or misinforming the public to try and stir things up.

#222 paperstreet.

paperstreet.

:D

• 303 posts
  • Name:patrick
  • Fan Since:1989
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted September 22, 2009 - 09:51 PM

aye does anyone have a gif of Mike Tolbert doing the stanky leg during the game against the Ravens?

Posted Image

#223 Helljumper

Helljumper

76ers GM

• 2,461 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted September 24, 2009 - 04:40 PM

Nick Hardwick is out for 8 weeks. LT and Vasquez might not play again on Sunday. Jamal is already done for the season...

These injuries are really starting to pile up.
Posted Image

#224 PheNoM

PheNoM

Rookie

• 320 posts

Posted September 24, 2009 - 05:10 PM

really bummed out about Jamal.. now we have no penetration.. also, you can tell we miss L.T. in the red zone.

Edited by PheNoM, September 24, 2009 - 05:11 PM.

http://www.cashcrate.com/2692074
This site is100% legit. Easy way to make money. SIGN UP! Message me ASAP when you have signed up.

#225 Helljumper

Helljumper

76ers GM

• 2,461 posts

Posted September 24, 2009 - 05:22 PM

really bummed out about Jamal.. now we have no penetration.. also, you can tell we miss L.T. in the red zone.

LT is definitely still a much better finisher in the red zone than Sproles. If LT doesn't play, I hope Norv uses Michael Bennett in those red zone situations.
Posted Image

#226 Helljumper

Helljumper

76ers GM

• 2,461 posts

Posted September 27, 2009 - 01:00 PM

On Miami's first drive, our defense was horrible. Miami drove it down 95 yards but we got bailed out on a fumble. Next drive was a 3 and out. Hopefully the defense can keep it up.

On offense, can we PLEASE score a TD when we get in the red zone?

... And I say that, Rivers fumbles it. Miami gets the ball on our 20 yard line. :censored:
Posted Image

#227 Helljumper

Helljumper

76ers GM

• 2,461 posts

Posted September 27, 2009 - 03:28 PM

Good win after a horrible first half. The defense played great other than the first drive. Rivers seemed to be shaken up after getting hit in the second quarter and it seemed like he wouldn't play in the second half but he came in and had another great game.

Rivers, Jackson, Floyd, Weddle, Nwagbuo, and Burnett all had great games.
Posted Image

#228 Helljumper

Helljumper

76ers GM

• 2,461 posts

Posted October 03, 2009 - 01:40 PM

LT should be good to go while Willie Parker (who killed us in the playoffs last year) and Polamalu still aren't playing. Merriman might be out again but the defense was fine without him last week. Louis Vasquez is also coming back so the O-line should do better.

Looks like we might actually win a game in Pittsburgh for once :rock:
Posted Image

#229 Guest_Chicano_*

Guest_Chicano_*

Posted October 03, 2009 - 03:08 PM

^ Posted Image

Quadruple posts! Wowsers! I can see you're definitely the most passionate Charger fan here on TLN, haha.

Yup, LT's comin' back. Not that big a deal imo. Sproles is still way better these days.

#230 True Lakers Fan

True Lakers Fan

Dead Discussion! You will not win, because I will not lose&a

• 23,227 posts
  • Name:Kyler
  • Fan Since:1990
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Swaggy and Kareem

Posted October 03, 2009 - 03:28 PM

Agreed with u cano with all the injures of LT Sproles is much quickkerr of the line

Kobe%20Bryant%20Sig%20v3.jpg

#231 Helljumper

Helljumper

76ers GM

• 2,461 posts

Posted October 03, 2009 - 07:10 PM

Lol I didn't notice the quadruple post. I know there are more Chargers fans on TLN. Why aren't they posting? :angry:

Sproles is faster, without a doubt. But he can't power through the defense and break tackles like LT can. The Charger's red zone offense has been absolutely horrible the past 2 games. With LT back, I'm confident this will change. When it's 3rd down on the goal line, LT will find a way to score unlike Sproles who can't do anything if you just hand it off to him and tell him to run down the middle.
Posted Image

#232 PheNoM

PheNoM

Rookie

• 320 posts

Posted October 03, 2009 - 07:22 PM

^ Posted Image

Quadruple posts! Wowsers! I can see you're definitely the most passionate Charger fan here on TLN, haha.

Yup, LT's comin' back. Not that big a deal imo. Sproles is still way better these days.

we don't need him? kind of ignorant.. ur hate for LT runs deep..

we need him in the red zone in which we've failed awfully all of the 2 or 3 games he has been out.

Lol I didn't notice the quadruple post. I know there are more Chargers fans on TLN. Why aren't they posting? :angry:

Sproles is faster, without a doubt. But he can't power through the defense and break tackles like LT can. The Charger's red zone offense has been absolutely horrible the past 2 games. With LT back, I'm confident this will change. When it's 3rd down on the goal line, LT will find a way to score unlike Sproles who can't do anything if you just hand it off to him and tell him to run down the middle.

didn't read your post and just skimmed down to Chicano's post .. haha. great minds think alike.. our red zone offense has been awful. Bennett hasn't been doin much for us outside of a few good runs.
This site is100% legit. Easy way to make money. SIGN UP! Message me ASAP when you have signed up.

#233 Helljumper

Helljumper

76ers GM

• 2,461 posts

Posted October 04, 2009 - 05:52 PM

Embarrassing first half to say the least...
Posted Image

#234 PheNoM

PheNoM

Rookie

• 320 posts

Posted October 04, 2009 - 06:06 PM

fkn norf turnover is horrible.. we needa new coach. this is awful. absolutely awful

dude are you kidding me? Norv: "WE JUST NEED AN OFFENSIVE RYTHM." ...

lmfao what a joke.

#235 PheNoM

PheNoM

Rookie

• 320 posts

Posted October 04, 2009 - 06:09 PM

great offensive rhythm there on that drive... what a jackass

#236 PheNoM

PheNoM

Rookie

• 320 posts

Posted October 04, 2009 - 06:14 PM

This defense blows.. this is awful.. we need some new coaching.

#237 Helljumper

Helljumper

76ers GM

• 2,461 posts

Posted October 04, 2009 - 06:22 PM

How fitting that NBC just had a small feature about a high school football team because it looks like that's who Pittsburgh is playing against.
Posted Image

#238 Helljumper

Helljumper

76ers GM

• 2,461 posts

Posted October 04, 2009 - 07:56 PM

I'm so frustrated! I know we shouldn't have even been in that position to begin with after the first half but we had a really good shot at winning this game. ONE EFFING STOP IS ALL THE D NEEDED AFTER TAKING A BREAK FOR THE ENTIRE GAME AND THEY COULDN'T COME THROUGH!

Antonio Cromartie needs to GTFO. He lost his man on basically every play. He had a bunch of penalties and missed assignments when they mattered most. And EVERY player on D needs to learn the basics of playing football: TACKLE! There were so many opportunities where we could've stopped them on a 3rd down or even prevent a touchdown if we just tackled the man right in front of us.

:censored:

Next week is a bye week and we better get our ish together.
Posted Image

#239 Michaelyumm

Michaelyumm

Quick & Easy

• 10,555 posts
  • Fan Since:93
  • Fav. Laker:Javaris Crittenton

Posted October 04, 2009 - 07:58 PM

im mad

#240 Brand New

Brand New

Good Enough

• 1,033 posts

Posted October 04, 2009 - 07:58 PM

Raider fans like to bring up that LT is done, yet they have a fat quarterback that is a huge bust so far.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users