Posted September 14, 2009 - 03:31 PM

Raiders are dead tonight!
Posted Image

#202 LA Forever

LA Forever

All-Star

• 6,790 posts

Posted September 14, 2009 - 04:25 PM

I can't wait for the game tonight. I have a little hope for the Raiders, but let's be serious...

#203 MDI

MDI

Jesus Fan

• 35,947 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted September 14, 2009 - 06:23 PM

lets go sons.

9u6kvo.png

Props to sidthekid871

#204 Helljumper

Helljumper

76ers GM

• 2,461 posts

Posted September 14, 2009 - 06:28 PM

Jammer saved us right there. The Raiders were ripping up the defense until that int. That was really disappointing to see.
Posted Image

#205 Helljumper

Helljumper

76ers GM

• 2,461 posts

Posted September 14, 2009 - 09:42 PM

1-0. An improvement over last year already :laughing:
Posted Image

#206 MDI

MDI

Jesus Fan

• 35,947 posts

Posted September 14, 2009 - 09:43 PM

yeaaaaaaaa boiiii

9u6kvo.png

Props to sidthekid871

#207 phifedogg76

phifedogg76

I left my wallet in El Segundo's practice facility

• 1,838 posts
  • Name:Joe $
  • Fan Since:1980
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Shaq and Kobe

Posted September 15, 2009 - 11:36 AM

good win chargers!!! it was one of those heart attack games
Posted Image

Go Lakeshow!!!

#208 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 21,520 posts
  • Name:Byron "Buster AKA Busty" Bluth

Posted September 15, 2009 - 01:49 PM

What happened to the Chargers Oline?

Buster_bcfa40_2218659_zpsbf0d8a7a.gif

#209 Helljumper

Helljumper

76ers GM

• 2,461 posts

Posted September 20, 2009 - 03:07 PM

This is so annoying. We're completely outplaying them but just can't finish in the red zone due to stupid penalties! 26-28 in the fourth. The defense needs to stop the run now.
Posted Image

#210 LA Forever

LA Forever

All-Star

• 6,790 posts

Posted September 20, 2009 - 03:11 PM

Charger red-zone possesions are horrible.

Rivers sacked. Game over.

Edited by Unlabeled, September 20, 2009 - 03:30 PM.

#211 Helljumper

Helljumper

76ers GM

• 2,461 posts

Posted September 20, 2009 - 03:39 PM

:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

So many stupid mistakes that lost us that game: Norv calling for a field goal on 3rd and goal with plenty of time left in the first half. A bunch of defensive breakdowns. Missed tackles, blown assignments, and just allowing Baltimore to run it down our throats. We couldn't score in the red zone all day. On that last drive, Naanee didn't get the first down when he easily could have. On the next play, Rivers missed Manumaleuna wide open and threw it away. On the final play, he gives it to Sproles to run it down the middle when our run was being stopped all night because of the crappy O-line. If you're going to go for a run on a play like that when the pass has been working all day, at least let Bennett run it. Sproles is great but there were many opportunities when Bennett could've been used more. Sproles is used better on screen passes while Bennett was doing a better job running down the middle.

:censored: Can't believe we couldn't win that. We wasted great performances from Rivers, Sproles, and Jackson.
Posted Image

#212 LA Forever

LA Forever

All-Star

• 6,790 posts

Posted September 20, 2009 - 03:40 PM

I have to give it up to Sproles though. Dude is straight up ballin'.

#213 Helljumper

Helljumper

76ers GM

• 2,461 posts

Posted September 20, 2009 - 04:05 PM

I have to give it up to Sproles though. Dude is straight up ballin'.

Same with Vincent Jackson. He's one of the most underrated WR's in the league.
Posted Image

#214 PheNoM

PheNoM

Rookie

• 320 posts

Posted September 20, 2009 - 07:04 PM

Norvell Turnover. what a clown
http://www.cashcrate.com/2692074
This site is100% legit. Easy way to make money. SIGN UP! Message me ASAP when you have signed up.

#215 phifedogg76

phifedogg76

I left my wallet in El Segundo's practice facility

• 1,838 posts
  • Name:Joe $
  • Fan Since:1980
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Shaq and Kobe

Posted September 21, 2009 - 11:24 PM

great call norv to end the game, lets run the ball on a 4th and 2 when we barely got 40 yeards rushing the entire game, count we have ran it on the 2 and goal???
Posted Image

Go Lakeshow!!!

#216 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,089 posts
  • Name:Will
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted September 22, 2009 - 12:39 PM

Ray Lewis happened to the Chargers.

Pau Gasol is GONE

#217 Guest_Chicano_*

Guest_Chicano_*

Posted September 22, 2009 - 12:53 PM

LT is done and he's been done for a while now. He is not the best back in the league, how dare he say that? He is not even better than Sir Sproles right now. AP is the real beast running back of the league and everyone knows that.

#218 Helljumper

Helljumper

76ers GM

• 2,461 posts

Posted September 22, 2009 - 03:13 PM

LT is done and he's been done for a while now. He is not the best back in the league, how dare he say that? He is not even better than Sir Sproles right now. AP is the real beast running back of the league and everyone knows that.

I don't think anyone still considers LT the best RB in the league anymore. Still, I'm going to give him a couple of weeks of healthy play before I pass judgment on him. When healthy, I still think he has the ability to be an elite RB. Sproles is amazing but he's a completely different type of player. He's great at finding holes in the defense and he'll take off when he finds those holes but he's obviously not nearly as physical as a healthy LT.
Posted Image

#219 Guest_Chicano_*

Guest_Chicano_*

Posted September 22, 2009 - 05:35 PM

I don't think anyone still considers LT the best RB in the league anymore.

I guess you must not have been around when LT not too long ago made the statement that he's still the best in the league and AP is not even on his level. It started a discussion throughout the mainstream media somewhat and a lot more foolish people than you would think, actually had the audacity to agree with LT in saying he's the best in the game, better than AP, absolutely ridiculous and embarrassing.

#220 Helljumper

Helljumper

76ers GM

• 2,461 posts

Posted September 22, 2009 - 06:22 PM

I guess you must not have been around when LT not too long ago made the statement that he's still the best in the league and AP is not even on his level. It started a discussion throughout the mainstream media somewhat and a lot more foolish people than you would think, actually had the audacity to agree with LT in saying he's the best in the game, better than AP, absolutely ridiculous and embarrassing.

I have a question for you. In 3 or 4 years when Kobe begins slowing down due to age and Lebron is obviously the better player at that point, do you think Kobe's going to publicly admit that Lebron's better than him? I don't think he would.

I don't agree with LT that he's still the best in the league, but I don't blame him for saying that.

And BTW, here's some quotes from the LA Times Article that you seem to be misinterpreting.

"Jim Brown was telling Peterson he's the best runner he'd seen in a long time," he said. "I was sitting there reading it thinking, 'Wow.'
"The difference with me is you can put me out on that field and there will be nothing I can't do. I won't have to come off the field. Adrian has to come off sometimes on third down. Running routes, he's still not there yet. Great downhill runner, powerful, fast, all that stuff. . . .
"But anything on that field you want me to do -- throw it, block -- I can do it. That's what I pride myself on is not having any weaknesses. And that's what makes me the best back."

He was upset about Jim Brown completely disregarding his accomplishments. He than went on to compliment AP while critcizing certain aspects of his game. I don't think that's saying AP isn't on his level.

Now back to the Kobe and Lebron analogy. If Kobe gets injured in 3 years and has an off season by his standards while Lebron has a great season, wouldn't it be ridiculous to than say Lebron is the best player in the past 20 years? Sure, he might be much better than Kobe at the time, but I'm sure Kobe would take offense to somebody saying that since it's like they completely forgot all the amazing accomplishments he had.

So while I don't agree completely with what he's saying, I don't think what he said makes him an old, cocky, douche who sucks at football.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users