3 replies to this topic

#1 Equilibrium

Equilibrium

Rookie

• 1,215 posts

Posted September 22, 2008 - 12:43 AM

Posted Image

Wikipedia's plot summary:

Thanks to a Japanese scientist's invention of synthetic blood, vampires have progressed from legendary monsters to fellow citizens overnight. And while humans have been safely removed from the menu, many remain apprehensive about these creatures "coming out of the coffin." Religious leaders and government officials around the world have chosen their sides, but in the small Louisiana town of Bon Temps, the jury is still out.

Local waitress Sookie Stackhouse (Anna Paquin), however, knows how it feels to be an outcast. "Cursed" with the ability to listen in on people's thoughts, she's also open-minded about the integration of vampires €” particularly when it comes to Bill Compton (Stephen Moyer), a handsome 175-year-old living up the road. But as Sookie is drawn into a series of mysteries surrounding Bill's arrival in Bon Temps, that tolerance will be put to the test.

Anyone caught this show?

True Blood comes on, on HBO after Entourage at 10:30pm Eastern.

I just watched the last three episodes. I must say that it is pretty awesome.

Edited by KRC18, September 22, 2008 - 02:26 PM.

#2 lakerswiz

lakerswiz

Off The Bench

• 2,578 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted September 22, 2008 - 08:59 AM

My dad was watching it one day. I know there was some kinky sex going on, but I didn't look over at the TV. I think I should catch up on what was going on there, but the shows just wierd to me.

#3 Maddocks

Maddocks

Hunt You Down Without Mercy

• 5,329 posts

Posted September 22, 2008 - 10:12 AM

Its a pretty good show, vampires are common knowledge now and the japanese made synthetic blood so they dont have to feed on humans.

about a man from 1865 who likes a human and she likes him and the struggles they both have to go through.

I see faith in your eyes
never you hear the discouraging lies
broken is the promise, betrayal
the healing hand held back by deepened nail
follow the god that failed

#4 BadScooter

BadScooter

Rookie

• 600 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted September 23, 2008 - 05:55 AM

My girlfriend and I have been watching since the first episode. I really like it. It's still developing, but it is a fun, interesting show.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users