Imadogg

Rookie

• 0 posts

Posted October 14, 2009 - 03:39 AM

What's my age again, finally. I will sing that fashoooo

#462 Guest_Chicano_*

Guest_Chicano_*

Posted October 14, 2009 - 10:55 PM

^ I was thinking of possibly getting that song for drums mostly, but then when I saw the preview for it on YouTube so to speak, I was semi-turned off. I'll just wait for next week's epic DLC of all Queen hits.

#463 Game

Game

Your Daddy

• 10,609 posts
  • Fan Since:Late '80s
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted October 14, 2009 - 11:16 PM

there should be a TLN guitarhero/rockband session

Posted Image

#464 Imadogg

Imadogg

Rookie

• 0 posts

Posted October 15, 2009 - 04:49 PM

there should be a TLN guitarhero/rockband session

Like this huh?
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=108728821898

#465 Game

Game

Your Daddy

• 10,609 posts
  • Fan Since:Late '80s

Posted October 15, 2009 - 07:58 PM

don't have facebook (yea yea, i know)...but i trust your judgment...so sure, like that...

disclaimer: unless its a link to something you wouldn't participate in...haha

Posted Image

#466 Guest_Chicano_*

Guest_Chicano_*

Posted October 16, 2009 - 09:26 AM

Well, here it is:

RB DLC Week of 10/20 - QUEEN!

http://www.rockband.com/forums/showthread.php?t=169063

You knew it was coming already - but here is the press release. QUEEN! Also Blink-182 and The Offspring for Rock Band: Unplugged!

YOU WANT IT ALL? YOU WANT IT NOW? ROCK BAND PRESENTS THE QUEEN 10 PACK!

Also, tracks from Blink-182 and The Offspring for Rock Band Unplugged!

Cambridge, Mass. – Oct. 16, 2009 - Harmonix and MTV Games today announced that legendary rockers Queen will be added to the Rock Band platform, with a 10-pack of songs available next week in the Rock Band Music Store of downloadable content for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, PlayStation® 3 computer entertainment system and Wii™. Tracks from Blink-182 and The Offspring will also be available for download next week for Rock Band Unplugged on PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) system.

Rock Band DLC Additions for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 System and Wii
Queen, composed of Brian May, John Deacon, Roger Taylor and quintessential frontman Freddie Mercury, formed in England in 1970. The group has released 15 studio albums and was known for their epic live concerts. Queen will release Absolute Greatest Nov. 17, featuring 20 of the band’s biggest hits. The Queen pack for Rock Band features 10 of the band’s most loved songs, including “Killer Queen,” “Somebody to Love,” “Fat Bottomed Girls” and the Queen/David Bowie collaboration, “Under Pressure.”

Available on Xbox 360 and Wii (Oct. 20) and PlayStation 3 system (Oct. 22):

• “Another One Bites the Dust”
• “Crazy Little Thing Called Love”
• “Fat Bottomed Girls”
• “I Want It All”
• “I Want to Break Free”
• “Killer Queen”
• “One Vision”
• “Somebody to Love”
• “Tie Your Mother Down”
• “Under Pressure”

(All tracks are original master recordings)

These tracks will be available for purchase as “Queen Pack” and as individual tracks on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 system and as individual tracks on Wii.

Price:

$1.99 USD, £.99 UK, €1.49 EU (160 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360) per track
$15.99, £9.19 UK, €11.25 EU (1280 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360) for “Queen Pack”
$2.00 USD (200 Wii Points™) per track

:rock2:

#467 Weezy

Weezy

A boombox can change the world

• 1,204 posts

Posted October 16, 2009 - 05:42 PM

$15.99, that's a good price, I was willing to pay $20. :rock:
Posted Image

#468 Kenttz

Kenttz

Rookie

• 324 posts
  • Name:Kenny
  • Fan Since:Late 80's
  • Fav. Laker:The Captian

Posted October 17, 2009 - 04:23 AM

Been waiting a long time for Queen I hope they release more of their songs tho.

#469 Guest_Chicano_*

Guest_Chicano_*

Posted October 20, 2009 - 12:28 PM

QUEEN IS HERE!!! FOR XBOX360 OWNERS AT LEAST, HAHA! I'm blessed to own both a 360 and PS3.

#470 Weezy

Weezy

• 1,204 posts

Posted October 20, 2009 - 06:55 PM

Man I can't wait to get these freaking songs, Thursday can't come soon enough. Did you get them Chicano? Fun, worth it, pure awesomeness?
Posted Image

#471 Guest_Chicano_*

Guest_Chicano_*

Posted October 20, 2009 - 07:31 PM

^ Yeah. Heck yeah. Got those exact 3 for now. Might get some more later eventually & wanna' try to find a way to get We Are The Champions and We Will Rock You from Rock Band Lego without actually having to buy the whole game.

#472 Weezy

Weezy

• 1,204 posts

Posted October 20, 2009 - 08:19 PM

Oh I see, you went that route. I'm just gonna get the whole pack rather than buying songs for 2 bucks each cause I know I'll eventually want all the songs and I'll save the 4 bucks buying it at once. I have We Are the Champions for Guitar Hero WT too, it's such a great song, so fun to sing.
Posted Image

#473 Guest_Chicano_*

Guest_Chicano_*

Posted October 23, 2009 - 09:53 AM

^ So, I'm sure you've gotten them by now correct? How have they been Weezy? Funner than you expected or a little disappointed or right on queue?

DLC Week of 10/27 - Rob Zombie, Wolfmother, Liz Phair & Morningwood

http://www.rockband.com/forums/showthread.php?t=170041

Hey gang,

Here's the DLC that'll be hitting your game machines next week! Some spooky stuff to tie into the holiday, some rocking stuff for the rockers, and a few singles for lady vocalists out there! Huzzah for variety!

Enjoy!

-HMXhenry

Available on Xbox 360 and Wii (Oct. 27) and PlayStation 3 system (Oct. 29):

• Rob Zombie – “Burn”
• Rob Zombie – “Dragula”
• Rob Zombie – “Superbeast”
• Wolfmother – “New Moon Rising”
• Wolfmother – “Pilgrim”
• Wolfmother – “Sundial”
• Wolfmother – “White Unicorn”
• Wolfmother – “Woman”
• Liz Phair – “Rock Me”
• Morningwood – “Best of Me” *
• Morningwood – “Sugarbaby” *

These tracks will be available for purchase as “Rob Zombie Pack 01,” “Wolfmother Pack 01” and as individual tracks on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 system and as individual tracks on Wii.

Price:
$1.99 USD, £.99 UK, €1.49 EU (160 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360) per track
$5.49, £2.49 UK, €3.99 EU (440 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360) for “Rob Zombie Pack 01”
$8.49 £5.25 UK, €6.59 EU (680 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360) for “Wolfmother Pack 01”
*Denotes $0.99 £0.59 UK, €0.79 EU (80 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360) or $1.00 (100 Wii Points™) per track

Tracks available for Rock Band Unplugged (Oct. 29):

• Sonic Youth – “Kool Thing”
• Steely Dan – “My Old School”

I love Wolfmother.

Wish they would've added a few other songs of theirs I like better like especially 'Dimension', but it's cool. I'll pick up 'Woman' for sure. Effin' awesome song and seems real fun too & probably 'Pilgrim' & maybe 'Sundial' if I like the way it sounds. 'New Moon Rising' sounds awesome, but as lame as it sounds, haha, it sounds like it might be a tad too challenging on drums for expert. Just from hearing the song, it seems as though there's way too much foot pedal stomping consistently in a row without any breaks. I can handle those things, but perhaps not for that amount of a long period of time consistently, haha.

#474 Weezy

Weezy

• 1,204 posts

Posted October 23, 2009 - 10:46 AM

Yes, I downloaded all 10 songs yesterday. Not disappointed at all, there is nothing more awesome than being able to sing Somebody to Love, Killer Queen, Crazy Little Thing Called Love and more on RB. And most of the songs have really fun guitar as well, some sick solos, it's just plain fun to have Queen in the game, well worth the money, I enjoy every single one of the songs for one instrument or another.
Posted Image

#475 Cookie

Cookie

"C" is NOT for Cookie!!

• 6,278 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted October 23, 2009 - 11:01 AM

drums are always too easy... they need to add like the actual fills the drummers use, instead of the part to do your own fill.

Posted Image

#476 Guest_Chicano_*

Guest_Chicano_*

Posted October 23, 2009 - 11:05 AM

^ Yeah, they say they might be adding an expert plus option in the future.

#477 Machinehead

Machinehead

BringBackSasha

• 6,671 posts
  • Name:Daniel
  • Fan Since:Radmanovic's long hair days.
  • Fav. Laker:Sasha Vujacic

Posted October 24, 2009 - 10:29 PM

Band Hero and Lego Rock Band both come out on November 3rd. I kept telling myself I didnt want Band Hero but there are like 5 "must play" songs so I feel like Im forced to get it. Thank God that I have GH5 though, I can download 63 of the songs from Band Hero for just 500 wii points, which is [expletive]ing ridiculous.

Lego Rock Band is a must for me. A lot of good songs and just fun to play with family. Cant wait.
Posted Image

#478 Guest_Chicano_*

Guest_Chicano_*

Posted October 30, 2009 - 08:36 AM

DLC week of 11/3 Nirvana, Foo Fighters, Joan Jett

http://www.rockband.com/forums/showthread.php?t=170851

What's poppin'?

Next week for DLC (ON MY BIRTHDAY!) we have some DLC. What do we have? How about a Nirvana 3-pack from Bleach? Or maybe a 4-pack of the rest of the Foo Fighters catalog to celebrate their upcoming Greatest Hits coming out on the third? That doesn't float your boat? How about Joan Jett & The Blackhearts? Enjoy, play, and have some damn cake!

-Sean

Available on Xbox 360 and Wii (Nov. 3) and PlayStation 3 system (Nov. 5):

• Foo Fighters – “Best of You”
• Foo Fighters – “The Pretender”
• Foo Fighters – “Wheels”
• Foo Fighters – “Word Forward”
• Nirvana – “About a Girl”
• Nirvana – “Blew”
• Nirvana – “School”
• Joan Jett & The Blackhearts – “Fake Friends”

These tracks will be available for purchase as “Nirvana Bleach Pack,” “Foo Fighters Pack 03” and as individual tracks on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 system and as individual tracks on Wii.

Price: $1.99 USD, £.99 UK, €1.49 EU (160 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360) per track
$5.49, £2.49 UK, €3.99 EU (440 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360) for “Nirvana Bleach Pack”
$6.99, £3.49 UK, €5.29 EU (560 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360) for “Foo Fighters Pack 03”

I'll probably pick up these two:

:rock2:

When I first read Nirvana though, I thought they were finally gonna' release the rest of the songs from the 'Nevermind' album, but oh well.

#479 Guest_Chicano_*

Guest_Chicano_*

Posted November 04, 2009 - 02:04 PM

Question about the Lego Rock Band songs though. I know they're exportable, but I heard only through having the game disc & even then you still have to pay at least somewhat, don't know the exact amount, but can you like specifically just choose a few of the songs you like and not all of them and pay less?

#480 Weezy

Weezy

• 1,204 posts

Posted November 04, 2009 - 02:19 PM

I read in the IGN review that you have to buy the Lego Rock Band game, which is I believe $50, and then you have to pay $10 to export the songs. It's also only a 45 song set list too, that's weak, and they said a lot of the song are super easy, it's gonna be a pass for me, but I might get Band Hero when it's really cheap.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users