Photo

Dallas Braden of the Oakland A's pitches a PERFECT GAME! Only the 19th in MLB history!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jse7en

jse7en

Off The Bench

• 1,541 posts
  • Fan Since:Forever
  • Fav. Laker:magic, kobe

Posted May 10, 2010 - 05:19 PM

lol. "Stick it, A-Rod!"

so happy for this guy! what a story! he is no longer a guy who got his 15 minutes of fame by yelling at a-rod during a baseball game for crossing his mound. he is now a part of everlasting history. mind you, this was not against any team like the baltimore orioles. this was against a VERY GOOD Tampa Bay Rays team! Congrats Dallas!

Story

#2 Game

Game

Your Daddy

• 10,876 posts
  • Fan Since:Late '80s
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted May 10, 2010 - 07:44 PM

yea, saw that last night...only the 19th time in the existence of baseball this has been done, and we're talking over 100 years...

also consider how many games are in a year of baseball. each team plays 182 games (i'm sure teams played less back in the days, but still) each of those games involves 2 pictchers...and this has still only been done 19 times...

Posted Image

#3 ace™

ace™

Most Interesting

• 10,287 posts
  • Name:Ray Donovan
  • Fan Since:1997

Posted May 10, 2010 - 07:57 PM

congrats to braden. i was also going to comment on that a-rod 15 minutes of fame remark. dude said that at the worst possible moment :laughing:

he says that, braden pitches a perfect game.

yea, saw that last night...only the 19th time in the existence of baseball this has been done, and we're talking over 100 years...

also consider how many games are in a year of baseball. each team plays 182 games (i'm sure teams played less back in the days, but still) each of those games involves 2 pictchers...and this has still only been done 19 times...

they play 162 regular season games.

#4 Game

Game

Your Daddy

• 10,876 posts
  • Fan Since:Late '80s

Posted May 11, 2010 - 12:03 AM

my bad, mixed up bballs 82

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users