#1 Spooky

Spooky

TLN Daily News

• 2,167 posts
  • Name:Spooky
  • Fan Since:88'

Posted May 05, 2010 - 11:07 AM

Synopsis:

Two pretty American girls are on a road trip through Europe. In Germany they end up alone at night with a broken car in the woods. They search for help and find an isolated villa. The next day they awake to find themselves trapped in his terrifying makeshift basement hospital along with a Japanese man. An older German man identifies himself as a retired surgeon specialized in separating Siamese twins. However his three "patients" are not about to be separated, but joined together in a horrific operation. He plans to be the first person to connect people via their gastric system, in doing so bringing to life his sick lifetime fantasy "the human centipede"

"100% Medically Accurate" (so they claim)

Tom Six stated that his intention to create a film that was 100% medically accurate, consulting a surgeon during the creation and filming process.Six claimed that while initially reluctant to take part in the film because of professional reputation, after reading the script, the surgeon consulted took a very strong interest in the procedure, devising a method that he believed would work in real life. Six claims that by using an IV drip to supplement the diet of the middle and back parts, the centipede would be able to survive for years.

Well, I saw this last night and it was good. Really well done film. Apparently it's the first of a trilogy.
If you're only into mainstream stuff or have a weak stomach then def. don't watch this. But if you're into horror films then this is highly recommended. It's not gory or anything but it is disturbing.

It's available on demand, Limited theaters, or you can watch it on that "watch moives" website..

Def. check it out.

Spoiler

#2 El Diablo

El Diablo

U Mad?

• 5,232 posts
  • Name:El Diablo
  • Fan Since:Birth aka 1990
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson and Kobe Bryant

Posted May 05, 2010 - 11:47 AM

Don't think I can stomach this one.

Posted Image

#3 Alex.com

Alex.com

Back @ it Like a Crack Addict

• 1,240 posts
  • Name:Alejandro Herrera
  • Fan Since:1986
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted May 05, 2010 - 12:48 PM

WOW

Posted Image

#4 Game

Game

Your Daddy

• 10,714 posts
  • Fan Since:Late '80s

Posted May 05, 2010 - 11:58 PM

...weird

Posted Image

• 40,431 posts

Posted December 03, 2011 - 03:16 PM

Just saw it last night on Netflix. Truly disturbing to say the least, but the guy playing the mad scientist (surgeon really) does an amazing job. Absolutely terrifying. Just with the look alone. He'd even LOOK scary in real life.

yo.

#6 ace™

ace™

Most Interesting

• 10,179 posts
  • Name:Ray Donovan
  • Fan Since:1997

Posted December 03, 2011 - 05:01 PM

Got this as a blind buy from amazon earlier this year for cheap, pretty disturbing to say the least. One of those movies where at the end you're like "I WATCHED ALL THAT AND IT ENDS LIKE THIS?!?!"

I agree 100% with your take on the crazy german surgeon Cano, dude's creepy as fuuuuck.

There's a sequel in the works/already done btw.

#7 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

The Don, Cappo & Consigliere'

• 11,486 posts
  • Name:LT
  • Fan Since:When Magic crossed over the entire Warriors team in like 88. Chis Gatling looked like he was gonna cry.
  • Fav. Laker:KB

Posted December 03, 2011 - 05:29 PM

holy [expletive]ing [expletive]

KBdive_zpsa0338da3.jpg

#8 Makaveli

Makaveli

where will i go?

• 13,315 posts
  • Fan Since:'06
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe 'Bean' Bryant.

Posted December 04, 2011 - 03:30 AM

this [expletive] is weird

#9 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

• 11,486 posts
  • Fan Since:When Magic crossed over the entire Warriors team in like 88. Chis Gatling looked like he was gonna cry.

Posted January 10, 2012 - 09:07 AM

i watched the entire movie on netflix. I dont know wtf to say. Its not scary...its not a thriller...no action. But your cringing the entire 2nd half of the movie just from the graphic visuals. Easily the most stomach sickening movie ever. The thought I couldnt shake while watching was who in the hell came up with this idea? Its so demented the person must have issues.

Spoiler

KBdive_zpsa0338da3.jpg

#10 Game

Game

Your Daddy

• 10,714 posts
  • Fan Since:Late '80s

Posted January 10, 2012 - 11:02 AM

you know they made an even more sickening sequel right..."human centipede: full sequence" or somethin like that...where another guy, inspired by this guy, puts like 10 people together in this fashion...

lol, saw the first one, didn't bother with the second one yet...they're just gross for the sake of being gross...seen one human centipede movie, you've seen 'em all IMO

Posted Image

#11 Yaboy

Yaboy

Sixth Man

• 3,904 posts

Posted January 11, 2012 - 06:46 PM

I'd never watch any of these movies... idk what type of people would enjoy these.

de__anthony_thomas_by_eksde-d5e4v29.png

"Love me or hate me it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, hate my swagger, hate my fade-away, my hunger, hate that i'm a veteran, A champion, hate that. Hate it with all your heart, and hate that i'm loved for the exact same reasons." - Kobe

• 40,431 posts

Posted January 11, 2012 - 09:44 PM

^ Like I said, if you appreciate great acting or great acting performances, it's worth watching alone for the guy playing the mad German surgeon. Performance is absolutely riveting.

yo.

#13 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

• 11,486 posts

Posted January 12, 2012 - 06:24 AM

^ Like I said, if you appreciate great acting or great acting performances, it's worth watching alone for the guy playing the mad German surgeon. Performance is absolutely riveting.

real talk that guy was either acting superb or just being himself because he is a mad doctor......thats how convincing he was.
Hes [expletive]ing haunting.

KBdive_zpsa0338da3.jpg

• 40,431 posts

Posted July 28, 2013 - 07:12 PM

Anybody here seen the second? When does the third come out?

yo.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users