• Please log in to reply
140 replies to this topic

#121 GP1_KB24

GP1_KB24

Dedication 4.

• 20,198 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe & Dwight.

Posted September 21, 2010 - 07:10 PM

I rock the Eagles boy, at least till I win the SB with em, then I'll see but I love the team I put together, Thomas Jones, Miles Austin, Mike Wallace, DeAngelo Hall, Atowge and Keith Bullucks outta FA, released Kevin Kolb and took Daunte Culpepper back in the game from FA, traded for Springs with the Redskins, got D.J Williams in trade also, so I'm rockin hard, 9-0 record, a 4th quarter comeback from the Main Man M-Vick. I can't remember if I can change teams after the season is over, never did it so I don't know :eh: but Eagles flyin high right now and I'm plannin to go all in on this one, go the 30 years, never did that, and I want it badly :rock:

I'm saying when you playin against the Panthers! Cuz you can't get highlights against them bad boys! :rock: :laughing:

5 Letters... 'YMCMB'

Posted Image

#122 fedefox

fedefox

Guilty By Affiliation

• 5,979 posts
  • Name:Federico Mauccione
  • Fan Since:Since my father showed me a Lakers tape, when I was 4
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant - Derek Fisher

Posted September 21, 2010 - 07:59 PM

I'm saying when you playin against the Panthers! Cuz you can't get highlights against them bad boys! :rock: :laughing:

Damn... you really lookin for a woopin :laughing:

Posted Image
"I don't like it when you call me Big Poppa, from South Central n' I hate helycopters"
I REP THAT WEST

#123 K. Dot

K. Dot

Spark & Fly

• 3,712 posts
  • Fan Since:1997
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted September 22, 2010 - 02:03 PM

Just played my last copy of Madden which was 09. After playing the 11 demo 09 was horrible and just not even close but i still can not decide if i should buy it or go with 2k11.. :censored:

#124 fedefox

fedefox

Guilty By Affiliation

• 5,979 posts

Posted September 23, 2010 - 01:28 PM

Just played my last copy of Madden which was 09. After playing the 11 demo 09 was horrible and just not even close but i still can not decide if i should buy it or go with 2k11.. :censored:

I say get it, and then save and get the 2K11 :laughing:

Posted Image
"I don't like it when you call me Big Poppa, from South Central n' I hate helycopters"
I REP THAT WEST

#125 GP1_KB24

GP1_KB24

Dedication 4.

• 20,198 posts

Posted September 23, 2010 - 03:11 PM

Just wait for 2012 and get 2k11.

5 Letters... 'YMCMB'

Posted Image

#126 Draztik

Draztik

Illmatic

• 8,234 posts
  • Fan Since:1986 - Birth!
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Gasol, Artest

Posted September 24, 2010 - 01:00 AM

Just wait for 2012 and get 2k11.

This

21lsbya.jpg
Peep my music at my youtube page here: MUSIC!

#127 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,426 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted September 26, 2010 - 07:00 PM

Already over the game to be honest. I love playing football games, but I realized that NCAA is the game to have if you want to play a lot of seasons because you can recruit and make your college into a powerhouse.

I think i'll be trading Madden in OR selling it to my cousin, then putting that money towards NBA 2k11

#128 GP1_KB24

GP1_KB24

Dedication 4.

• 20,198 posts

Posted September 26, 2010 - 07:52 PM

Yeah that's why I don't like Madden that much. It just becomes really boring to me. There is SO much more to do in NCAA, and college football is just better.
:P

5 Letters... 'YMCMB'

Posted Image

#129 fedefox

fedefox

Guilty By Affiliation

• 5,979 posts

Posted September 28, 2010 - 02:17 PM

Already over the game to be honest. I love playing football games, but I realized that NCAA is the game to have if you want to play a lot of seasons because you can recruit and make your college into a powerhouse.

I think i'll be trading Madden in OR selling it to my cousin, then putting that money towards NBA 2k11

I'm makin the Eagles a powerhouse, trully changing everything too. After the 1st season Andy Reid decided to leave to the Cowboys ( :laughing: wtf) and I hired a HC, drafted a QB cause Culpepper retired so I needed a back up for Vick, I gave Vick a major contract for 3 years, cause my rookie QB is gonna make some noice in the future, I drafted a FB, 73ovrl and he shining on pre-season already but Weaver got that spot on lockdown so it's really a future investment. I'm dividing my carries 60/40 for Jones and McCoy till next year, cause I'm gonna give LeSean the startin role. I think you can make a powerhouse in pro-football too, my biggest isue with NCAA is that some players leave after 1, 2 seasons and they don't have names, I could never get used to that fact, hate to call them WR#84 and stuff

Posted Image
I REP THAT WEST

#130 GP1_KB24

GP1_KB24

Dedication 4.

• 20,198 posts

Posted September 28, 2010 - 02:48 PM

I'm makin the Eagles a powerhouse, trully changing everything too. After the 1st season Andy Reid decided to leave to the Cowboys ( :laughing: wtf) and I hired a HC, drafted a QB cause Culpepper retired so I needed a back up for Vick, I gave Vick a major contract for 3 years, cause my rookie QB is gonna make some noice in the future, I drafted a FB, 73ovrl and he shining on pre-season already but Weaver got that spot on lockdown so it's really a future investment. I'm dividing my carries 60/40 for Jones and McCoy till next year, cause I'm gonna give LeSean the startin role. I think you can make a powerhouse in pro-football too, my biggest isue with NCAA is that some players leave after 1, 2 seasons and they don't have names, I could never get used to that fact, hate to call them WR#84 and stuff

In NCAA those is a feature in the game called 'download roster' and you just type in like OSUBuckeye7 who always does the rosters and BAM you have ALL the names.

And players can only leave when there a junior, and it only takes like 30 mins. to convince them to stay.

5 Letters... 'YMCMB'

Posted Image

#131 fedefox

fedefox

Guilty By Affiliation

• 5,979 posts

Posted September 28, 2010 - 06:08 PM

In NCAA those is a feature in the game called 'download roster' and you just type in like OSUBuckeye7 who always does the rosters and BAM you have ALL the names.

And players can only leave when there a junior, and it only takes like 30 mins. to convince them to stay.

I ain't wasting 30 minutes in convincin a WR#84 to stay on my team, he should be conviced cause I'm the [expletive]in best

Posted Image
I REP THAT WEST

#132 GP1_KB24

GP1_KB24

Dedication 4.

• 20,198 posts

Posted September 28, 2010 - 06:25 PM

I ain't wasting 30 minutes in convincin a WR#84 to stay on my team, he should be conviced cause I'm the [expletive]in best

:laughing: Not actual 30 mins... It only takes one click of a button.

5 Letters... 'YMCMB'

Posted Image

#133 fedefox

fedefox

Guilty By Affiliation

• 5,979 posts

Posted September 28, 2010 - 06:30 PM

:laughing: Not actual 30 mins... It only takes one click of a button.

I don't have a mouse on my PS3, so I can't click anything :laughing:

Posted Image
I REP THAT WEST

#134 fedefox

fedefox

Guilty By Affiliation

• 5,979 posts

Posted January 02, 2011 - 02:53 PM

bump this moda[expletive]er up!
Started a new Franchise with the Raiders, hired TO, Reed, Atowge, Springs, Bullucks traded for a FB from the Browns, defeated the Cowgirls 31-10 first game of the pre-season :rock:

Posted Image
I REP THAT WEST

#135 Draztik

Draztik

Illmatic

• 8,234 posts

Posted January 02, 2011 - 04:01 PM

I miss Madden, I need to get it again.

21lsbya.jpg

#136 GP1_KB24

GP1_KB24

Dedication 4.

• 20,198 posts

Posted January 02, 2011 - 05:53 PM

I miss not getting Madden this year too. But it'd be boring since I'd just play with the worst team in the NFL. ( Panthers )

I'm getting it next year when we have ANDREW LUCK!

5 Letters... 'YMCMB'

Posted Image

#137 Draztik

Draztik

Illmatic

• 8,234 posts

Posted January 02, 2011 - 06:53 PM

I miss not getting Madden this year too. But it'd be boring since I'd just play with the worst team in the NFL. ( Panthers )

I'm getting it next year when we have ANDREW LUCK!

haha that's what's up, ima wait till next year too, this one was way too easy even on hardest difficulty.

21lsbya.jpg

#138 fedefox

fedefox

Guilty By Affiliation

• 5,979 posts

Posted January 18, 2011 - 09:37 AM

on the verge of getting the platinum for the second time, yesterday got the No Offense achievement, intercepted Romo 5 times, the 5th with Asante in the last play of the game :rock: Still rocking the Eagles

Posted Image
I REP THAT WEST

#139 GP1_KB24

GP1_KB24

Dedication 4.

• 20,198 posts

Posted January 18, 2011 - 03:42 PM

Gonna be hard to resist getting Madden 12. Except Carolina isn't getting Luck. :( it'll be a toss up decision.

5 Letters... 'YMCMB'

Posted Image

#140 Draztik

Draztik

Illmatic

• 8,234 posts

Posted January 18, 2011 - 03:58 PM

on the verge of getting the platinum for the second time, yesterday got the No Offense achievement, intercepted Romo 5 times, the 5th with Asante in the last play of the game :rock: Still rocking the Eagles

Madden had to be the easiest plat ever, got it in 3 days when I had rented it lol

21lsbya.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users