#1142 Lakerace24

Lakerace24

Sixth Man

• 3,207 posts
  • Name:Matt
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted September 25, 2013 - 11:36 AM

Listen guys, I'm Team Walt as much as anyone but take off those [expletive]ing blinders for a second. Jr has a right to be upset at his dad. Like a lot of you have said.. "HE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT WALT WENT THROUGH FOR HIS FAMILY!'. Yeah, no [expletive]! So then wouldn't it make sense for him to be pissed at his dad because he doesn't know the whole story?

This is what Jr sees:

He finds out his dad is a drug lord

His Uncle is dead

The feds get involved because it's so damn serious

His dad flees

His family and life are now in shambles

That's all he knows, so I'm not surprised he's still pissed at Walt. Some of you act like Jr was right there next to Walt cooking that crystal, as if it would be so easy for him to understand why Walt did the things he had to do. It's not that simple.

Oh and by the way, although the majority of what Walt did was for his family, NO ONE can deny he lost the reason why he was in the meth business in the first place. Once he told Jesse he was in 'The Empire Business' , from that point on no one could claim everything he did was for his family.

With that said, I hope Walt tears [expletive] up in the last episode.

#1143 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 21,364 posts
  • Name:Byron "Buster AKA Busty" Bluth

Posted September 25, 2013 - 11:41 AM

Explain how? Everything he did was for the family? What family? Walt's actions destroyed his family no amount of money or explaining change that. Let's be real.

If Walt didnt do any of this the family would be without a father, or six figures in debt, so lets be real. This family would of seen rough times if Walt did nothing, but like a strong man he did what he believed was the best thing for his family, but it fell to [expletive]. Gonna knock the man for trying to do something to do what is best for his family? I can't agree with that at all, its different for us then Jr since we saw what Walt did but understand he is a full character that is only motivated for the happiness of his family. Things didnt work out, but do you think Walt would of been a better father if he did nothing and just died of cancer without treatment leaving nothing to his kids? Or how about getting the treatment and leaving his family in debt for the rest of their lives, which is basically worst then leaving them nothing. Look at the alternatives he had, he did what any man should do for his family during a hard time, provide by any means you cant respect that your whole perspective is wack lol

Don't get mad.
Walt could've taken the help Gretchen offered. His ego wouldn't allow it. Save the being a man nonsense. A real man can ask for and accept help. His family would've been better off had he did.

Buster_bcfa40_2218659_zpsbf0d8a7a.gif

#1144 MAMBA24ILL

MAMBA24ILL

Pray for the bear.

• 9,343 posts
  • Fan Since:80's
  • Fav. Laker:MAMBA, MAGIC, NICK VAN EXEL

Posted September 25, 2013 - 11:44 AM

Listen guys, I'm Team Walt as much as anyone but take off those [expletive]ing blinders for a second. Jr has a right to be upset at his dad. Like a lot of you have said.. "HE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT WALT WENT THROUGH FOR HIS FAMILY!'. Yeah, no [expletive]! So then wouldn't it make sense for him to be pissed at his dad because he doesn't know the whole story?

This is what Jr sees:

His Uncle is dead

His dad flees

That's all he knows, so I'm not surprised he's still pissed at Walt. Some of you act like Jr was right there next to Walt cooking that crystal, as if it would be so easy for him to understand why Walt did the things he had to do. It's not that simple.

Oh and by the way, although the majority of what Walt did was for his family, NO ONE can deny he lost the reason why he was in the meth business in the first place. Once he told Jesse he was in 'The Empire Business' , from that point on no one could claim everything he did was for his family.

Sucks that Walt didn't try to explain things to Jr. huh? Wait..... nevermind.

Jr. telling his dad to just go die? WTF?! I can expect this from ho as Marie but not Jr. 

Edited by MAMBA24ILL, September 25, 2013 - 11:45 AM.

veqdeg.jpg

#1145 Lakerace24

Lakerace24

Sixth Man

• 3,207 posts

Posted September 25, 2013 - 11:49 AM

Lol oh yes, like a teenage boy would like to have a heart to heart with his dad, the drug lord, over the phone while he's the most wanted person in America. Makes a lot of sense doesn't it?
You know what Jr is probably thinking? He's probably reminding himself of how his dad has been lying to him this whole time, and NOW he wants to explain things to him? Rofl. Take those blinders off and look at it from Jr's perspective, it's not that hard.

#1146 MAMBA24ILL

MAMBA24ILL

Pray for the bear.

• 9,343 posts

Posted September 25, 2013 - 11:58 AM

Before Walt is any of those other things you described, he's Jrs father. He's a kid who doesn't know the who story. Walt's not the parent who pulled out the knife. That, Jr. knows. 

Let me guess, you were cheering "You really told him Jr!"

veqdeg.jpg

#1147 Lakerace24

Lakerace24

Sixth Man

• 3,207 posts

Posted September 25, 2013 - 12:02 PM

Before Walt is any of those other things you described, he's Jrs father. He's a kid who doesn't know the who story. Walt's not the parent who pulled out the knife. That, Jr. knows. 

Let me guess, you were cheering "You really told him Jr!"

Walt didn't just commit grand theft auto here, so lets not pretend that Walt wasn't dealing with some heavy [expletive]. The most wanted man in America type [expletive]. Some stuff CAN make people care less if a person is their parent or not.

Like I said, I'm as big a Walt fan as anyone. I'm just surprised with the lack of perspective on this topic. I really don't think it's difficult at all to see why Jr is telling his dad off.

#1148 MAMBA24ILL

MAMBA24ILL

Pray for the bear.

• 9,343 posts

Posted September 25, 2013 - 12:15 PM

I see what you're saying. Your also saying what we all know, what the series is based on, he was a huge meth dealer. 

What i'm saying is Walt is still trying to do for his family, he did try to talk to Jr & give his side of the story. It would cost Jr nothing to stand there & listen for just 1 minute. 

veqdeg.jpg

#1149 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 21,364 posts

Posted September 25, 2013 - 01:22 PM

This is what Jr sees:
His Uncle is dead
His dad flees

Jr. telling his dad to just go die? WTF?! I can expect this from ho as Marie but not Jr.

Jr said it. twice!

#1150 MAMBA24ILL

MAMBA24ILL

Pray for the bear.

• 9,343 posts

Posted September 25, 2013 - 01:26 PM

#TeamJr ??

veqdeg.jpg

#1151 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 21,364 posts

Posted September 25, 2013 - 01:31 PM

Team
#HeisenbergRIP

#1152 MAMBA24ILL

MAMBA24ILL

Pray for the bear.

• 9,343 posts

Posted September 25, 2013 - 01:33 PM

RRnhhqW.gif

veqdeg.jpg

#1153 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 21,364 posts

Posted September 25, 2013 - 01:35 PM

#crysenberg

#1154 MAMBA24ILL

MAMBA24ILL

Pray for the bear.

• 9,343 posts

Posted September 25, 2013 - 01:42 PM

Ok now you're just being plain hurtful....

veqdeg.jpg

#1155 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,418 posts
  • Name:Tyler
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:The mamba

Posted September 25, 2013 - 01:49 PM

lol its funny how some of you hate on what Walt did but are rooting for Jesse when he did just as bad of things. And Jesse was in it for himself, not his family.

#1156 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,418 posts

Posted September 25, 2013 - 01:54 PM

This is what Jr sees:

His Uncle is dead

His dad flees

So hes pissed he doesn't know the story....well then he should have let his dad tell him the whole story before accusing him of things he didn't do.

The only reason Walt left was because Jr betrayed him. He called the cops on him when Skylar was the one who took out the knife.

Debatable. Walt was probably thinking about the future generations of his family and wanted money in the family......you know how Walt thinks.

#1157 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 21,364 posts

Posted September 25, 2013 - 02:09 PM

lol its funny how some of you hate on what Walt did but are rooting for Jesse when he did just as bad of things. And Jesse was in it for himself, not his family.

Great comparison.

#1158 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,418 posts

Posted September 25, 2013 - 03:33 PM

Great comparison.

Thanks. Great response.

#1159 kball

kball

Mocker-in-Chief

• 1,872 posts
  • Fan Since:'71
  • Fav. Laker:kobe, magic, logo

Posted September 25, 2013 - 04:43 PM

Don't get mad.
Walt could've taken the help Gretchen offered. His ego wouldn't allow it. Save the being a man nonsense. A real man can ask for and accept help. His family would've been better off had he did.

So glad he didn't. I'd much rather they suffered the way they have for our entertainment.  

Never thought i'd like a drama series more than Sopranos, but BB might be even better.

Edited by kball, September 25, 2013 - 04:47 PM.

Praying for 1. Kobe's Health, 2. High Draft Pick!, 3. Miracle Trade (Not yet), 4. Quality Free Agent (Nope), 5. Brilliant Coaching Hire (Still waiting, wow)

• 40,383 posts

Posted September 25, 2013 - 05:13 PM

tumblr_mtnm6bXOdO1qg2mnwo1_250.giftumblr_mtnm6bXOdO1qg2mnwo2_250.giftumblr_mtnm6bXOdO1qg2mnwo3_250.gif

tumblr_mtnm6bXOdO1qg2mnwo4_250.giftumblr_mtnm6bXOdO1qg2mnwo5_250.giftumblr_mtnm6bXOdO1qg2mnwo6_250.gif

tumblr_mtnm6bXOdO1qg2mnwo7_250.giftumblr_mtnm6bXOdO1qg2mnwo8_250.giftumblr_mtnm6bXOdO1qg2mnwo9_250.gif

tumblr_mtkhakfGko1rmya3eo1_250.giftumblr_mtkhakfGko1rmya3eo2_250.gif

tumblr_mtkhakfGko1rmya3eo3_250.giftumblr_mtkhakfGko1rmya3eo4_250.gif

the genius of VG...

tumblr_mtl62bT6zn1sv9k5oo1_250.giftumblr_mtl62bT6zn1sv9k5oo3_250.gif

tumblr_mtl62bT6zn1sv9k5oo2_250.giftumblr_mtl62bT6zn1sv9k5oo4_250.gif

yo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users