nah man it wasn't a spoiler, i already expected everyone to die lol, i wasn't too well read in this part of history but it's kinda obvious what was going to happen..although a part of me was wishing the writers would say "[expletive] history" and gave spartacus victory and caesar would die against gannicus. the scene where he was surrounded by romans and just swinging like crazy was epic!
i actually expected spartacus to die against pompey not crasus though
i thought i entered manhood a few years ago, but i was wrong...NOW i am a man
- i don't think i've ever seen a better portrayal of war and battle than in this series, the first episode i was like, this is kinda corny with the slow mo and the cheesy blood graphics, but they definitely got better with it throughtout the series, it wasn't exaggerrated and started to look more realistic. looking back at some of the graphic scenes of death and how manz got their [expletive] effed up, very impressive job of showcasing realities of war and battle
- i sitll wish mira was kept alive till this final battle, i don't like naevia fighting style, she's wreckless
- the crasus and spartacus rivalry was brilliant throughout this season, both showing respect to each other's military capabilities and just the entire setup for the final showdown, awesome. to answer a previous question in the thread, crasus is definitely my fav villain, followed by glaber
spartacus and glaber rivalry was awesome too. that spartacus was completely different in terms of mind state than in this final season
battiatus was good with his politics and schemes and such, but i didn't hate him as much, i hated the women in the 1st season a lot more
- i often compared the gladiators to jedi's in this series, where 1 is equivalent to multiple soldiers, and the whole idea of bringing "balance to scale" or force. i don't know, just a connection i made personally
- sura's fine ass at the end, i forgot how sexy she was lol
- i love the little details and connections they made to wrap it all up, the best touch was the rain when spartacus died, so clutch
i thought i would have legit tear jerking moments when they all fell, but the only moment that almost got me was when spartacus said "that's not my name" at the end, and how he will finally hear his real name from his wife in the after life..i was like dammmmnn son lol
my favorite shows list definitely has a new number 1, can't recall a single boring moment or conversation. not one. nothing was stretched out too long, nothing was cut too short, everything was just on epic cruise mode.