• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 GP1_KB24

GP1_KB24

Dedication 4.

• 20,198 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe & Dwight.

Posted February 28, 2010 - 03:49 PM

We also have MLS and nobody gives a rats [expletive] about soccer either. :rolleyes:

5 Letters... 'YMCMB'

Posted Image

#22 LA Forever

LA Forever

All-Star

• 6,790 posts

Posted February 28, 2010 - 03:52 PM

We also have MLS and nobody gives a rats [expletive] about soccer either. :rolleyes:

So that's why soccer is the biggest sport in the world. Your posts seems very ignorant, especially with your
comment about "hockey is all that Canada cares about." Oh really? Is that why Canada has 14 gold medals
compared to the USA's 9 gold medals? Hockey only counts for 2 of those golds, since the women won one
as well.

Basketball isn't even the #1 sport in America, so I don't know what you're trying to get at. It's football,
baseball, basketball, then hockey.

Also, basketball was invented here, so the USA should have always won international play, but guess what,
they didn't. Come correct next time.

Edited by LA Forever, February 28, 2010 - 04:56 PM.

#23 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 21,590 posts
  • Name:Byron "Buster AKA Busty" Bluth

Posted February 28, 2010 - 05:18 PM

Was great seeing them get that tying goal in the last seconds(was so pumped). I was glued to this game(sorry Lakers :laughing: ).

Did anyone watch the first game of USA VS. Canada? That was another fantastic game. :rock:

For those that don't know NHL playoff Hockey is just as exciting. Check it out.

Go Blackhawks! :yes:

Buster_bcfa40_2218659_zpsbf0d8a7a.gif

#24 GP1_KB24

GP1_KB24

Dedication 4.

• 20,198 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe & Dwight.

Posted February 28, 2010 - 09:02 PM

So that's why soccer is the biggest sport in the world. Your posts seems very ignorant, especially with your
comment about "hockey is all that Canada cares about." Oh really? Is that why Canada has 14 gold medals
compared to the USA's 9 gold medals? Hockey only counts for 2 of those golds, since the women won one
as well.

Basketball isn't even the #1 sport in America, so I don't know what you're trying to get at. It's football,

Also, basketball was invented here, so the USA should have always won international play, but guess what,

:huh:
You said some things that I never even mentioned. Like Basketball isn't the #1 sport in America? Wtf? No [expletive] sherlock, I never even mentioned anything about basketball.

All I said is all Canada is about is hockey. Hockey there is bigger than the NFL, MLB, and NBA combined here. 1 out of every 60 people are in hockey league there, which is pretty insane. Oh and what I just mentioned is all from the USA today, so I'm 'correct' as you would say. :whistle:

It's just like football here, it's what our country is all about but in Canada they don't really give a [expletive] about football even though they have a league called the 'CFL' in case you haven't heard about it so by us having the NHL doesn't mean Americans really care about hockey.

Edited by GP1_KB24, February 28, 2010 - 09:04 PM.

5 Letters... 'YMCMB'

Posted Image

#25 LA Forever

LA Forever

All-Star

• 6,790 posts

Posted February 28, 2010 - 09:54 PM

:huh:
You said some things that I never even mentioned. Like Basketball isn't the #1 sport in America? Wtf? No [expletive] sherlock, I never even mentioned anything about basketball.

All I said is all Canada is about is hockey. Hockey there is bigger than the NFL, MLB, and NBA combined here. 1 out of every 60 people are in hockey league there, which is pretty insane. Oh and what I just mentioned is all from the USA today, so I'm 'correct' as you would say. :whistle:

It's just like football here, it's what our country is all about but in Canada they don't really give a [expletive] about football even though they have a league called the 'CFL' in case you haven't heard about it so by us having the NHL doesn't mean Americans really care about hockey.

The USA is all about basketball as well (and baseball and football), but do they win all the international competitions
because "they're all about a certain sport?"

Anyways, good job by the USA. At least they earned the respect of the world, because no one thought they'd even be in
the Gold Medal game, let alone one goal away from the Gold.

Sorry to get off topic.

Edited by LA Forever, February 28, 2010 - 10:46 PM.

#26 Captain Nintendo

Captain Nintendo

Rookie

• 104 posts
  • Name:Capt'N
  • Fan Since:1981
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted March 01, 2010 - 07:38 AM

What a great game. The U.S. should be proud of the way they played. Most "experts" had us finishing no higher then 4th.

Congrats to Canada on a fine game.

The only thing that gets me is that Crosby scored the game winner. I personally dislike "CryBaby Crosby."
Play-off hockey is right around the corner.

Go Coyotes!!!

#27 Instigator

Instigator

Hall Of Fame

• 9,021 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted March 01, 2010 - 02:54 PM

as well.

Actually the top sports in america or most watched

1. Football
2. Baseball
3. Basketball

#28 LA Forever

LA Forever

All-Star

• 6,790 posts

Posted March 02, 2010 - 12:09 AM

Actually the top sports in america or most watched

1. Football
2. Baseball
3. Basketball

Which is exactly what I put? lol

#29 Guest_Spooky_*

Guest_Spooky_*

Posted March 02, 2010 - 07:11 PM

pfft. FIFA World Cup >>>> Winter Olympics

true story.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users