#541 LakersChamps243

LakersChamps243

5 rings on one hand. Onto the next. Silencing all the haters

• 5,358 posts
  • Name:Stephen
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted February 06, 2010 - 10:01 PM

Damn guys, lets all chill. We're all Laker fans and lets enjoy this W tonight! We can argue about this :censored: later! :yahoo: :rock2: :towel: :towel:

Don't worry I'm chill, I'm just saying do some of you honestly think the Lakers could do this on a consistent base without Kobe? What you saw tonight was a grind it out performance from the Lakers, because they put their minds to it. Without Kob we are prolly the 7th seed, with him we are a championship contender.

:laughing: I think the ones that were posting here tonight were the real Laker fans because we all expected the worse w/out Kobe and being in Portland but we were still here supporting! :rock:

amen to that.

"Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there" - John Wooden

#542 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,377 posts

Posted February 06, 2010 - 10:03 PM

:laughing: I think the ones that were posting here tonight were the real Laker fans because we all expected the worse w/out Kobe and being in Portland but we were still here supporting! :rock:

Well i'll give the benefit of the doubt to some who could not post in the gameday thread. But the people that were here tonight supporting the team are definitely true Lakers fans without a doubt. :rock:

#543 hi_ma

hi_ma

Off The Bench

• PipPip
  • 2,625 posts

Posted February 06, 2010 - 10:08 PM

pau led his teams to 50 win seasons when he was the guy. we got this game.

page 5
Kobe's official reign of terror is about to get its jump off on.

#544 K0be10-11

K0be10-11

Starter

• 4,494 posts
  • Name:Don't Worry About It
  • Fan Since:Since 2000

Posted February 06, 2010 - 10:09 PM

i didn't post at all on here, but that doesn't mean i didn't watch the game or make me a less fan as you or any one :mellow:
Posted Image

#545 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,377 posts

Posted February 06, 2010 - 10:10 PM

i didn't post at all on here, but that doesn't mean i didn't watch the game or make me a less fan as you or any one :mellow:

It's more directed at the fans who didn't post because they figured it was a for sure loss and those who had no faith in "their team".

#546 GP1_KB24

GP1_KB24

Dedication 4.

• 20,198 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe & Dwight.

Posted February 06, 2010 - 10:11 PM

It's more directed at the fans who didn't post because they figured it was a for sure loss and those who had no faith in "their team".

Exactly. Thanks :laughing:

Edited by GP1_KB24, February 06, 2010 - 10:12 PM.

5 Letters... 'YMCMB'

Posted Image

#547 K0be10-11

K0be10-11

Starter

• 4,494 posts

Posted February 06, 2010 - 10:12 PM

thanks for clearing that out, ive seen some posts on here that said before the game "We Lost" , "No Kobe, No Win"

Exactly. Thanks :laughing:

sorry for going at you like that, LETS JUST CELEBRATE THIS WIN LOL!
Posted Image

#548 GP1_KB24

GP1_KB24

Dedication 4.

• 20,198 posts

Posted February 06, 2010 - 10:15 PM

sorry for going at you like that, LETS JUST CELEBRATE THIS WIN LOL!

It's cool man, I get why you would say that. But you right it's just time to celebrate!! :beers: :clap:

Edited by GP1_KB24, February 06, 2010 - 10:16 PM.

5 Letters... 'YMCMB'

Posted Image

#549 Redline

Redline

AKA The Dave-atronic 5,000

• Pip
  • 98 posts
  • Fan Since:Birth.
  • Fav. Laker:Magic / Kobe / Shaq

Posted February 06, 2010 - 10:19 PM

i'm shocked at how many people wrote this off as a loss because kobe wasn't playing.
don't you have faith in our guys? I think it helped that Kobe didn't play. Obviously we need Kobe to have any hopes of contending for a championship, but giving the rest of the team 25 more shots tonight allowed more movement in the offense and gave everyone a chance to contribute offensively and that helped their defense.
I hope kobe sits out a couple more even so that he can make a better recovery. he shouldn't come back too soon, he should take this opportunity to let his body heal up so that he can come back healthy and rested before the playoffs and we can make our push to the finals :yes:

Edited by Redline, February 06, 2010 - 10:21 PM.

Posted Image

k guyz i kno most ppl will say MJ iz goat but he aint. COBY is. coby wil alraeady have mo rings, and he a way betta dunka,lok at wat he did, he went unda da legz, all Mj did was jump from da freethrow line cuz mj is actually a full n igger, i tink dat coby is italian rite? plus coby has betta shoots. way betta shoots. dats why kobe goats

#550 J-H!zZl3

J-H!zZl3

New season, same goal.

• 13,773 posts
  • Fan Since:1992
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Worthy, Kareem, Kobe

Posted February 06, 2010 - 10:24 PM

i'm shocked at how many people wrote this off as a loss because kobe wasn't playing.
don't you have faith in our guys? I think it helped that Kobe didn't play. Obviously we need Kobe to have any hopes of contending for a championship, but giving the rest of the team 25 more shots tonight allowed more movement in the offense and gave everyone a chance to contribute offensively and that helped their defense.
I hope kobe sits out a couple more even so that he can make a better recovery. he shouldn't come back too soon, he should take this opportunity to let his body heal up so that he can come back healthy and rested before the playoffs and we can make our push to the finals :yes:

:yes:

Posted Image

#551 K0be10-11

K0be10-11

Starter

• 4,494 posts

Posted February 06, 2010 - 10:29 PM

:yes:

:rock:
Posted Image

#552 Batz

Batz

God dammit...

• 7,730 posts
  • Name:Ahmed
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted February 06, 2010 - 10:32 PM

We were REALLY fortunate.

#553 hi_ma

hi_ma

Off The Bench

• PipPip
  • 2,625 posts

Posted February 06, 2010 - 10:39 PM

Kobe's official reign of terror is about to get its jump off on.

#554 kb24fan89

kb24fan89

Rookie

• 1,342 posts
  • Name:Samantha
  • Fan Since:'96

Posted February 06, 2010 - 10:48 PM

:rock:

#555 Notorious Arab

Notorious Arab

Starter

• 4,853 posts
  • Fan Since:When I came to the USA

Posted February 07, 2010 - 12:55 AM

Posted Image

#556 Skully Gully

Skully Gully

Stranger Danger

• 2,030 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kooobe

Posted February 07, 2010 - 01:05 AM

I think it's going to be a curse-breaking week, I'm looking at you Portland! Posted Image

I had to be annoying and quote myself just this once! Nothing like breaking some curses. I knew we could do it.

_
tumblr_mhf8xujcct1qzligbo1_500_zps4cc2ac

#557 Notorious Arab

Notorious Arab

Starter

• 4,853 posts
  • Fan Since:When I came to the USA

Posted February 07, 2010 - 01:08 AM

Posted Image

#558 K0be10-11

K0be10-11

Starter

• 4,494 posts

Posted February 07, 2010 - 07:08 AM

I had to be annoying and quote myself just this once! Nothing like breaking some curses. I knew we could do it.

didn't you not watch the game and say you would see how the game goes with this thread. Lol J/k
Posted Image

#559 GP1_KB24

GP1_KB24

Dedication 4.

• 20,198 posts

Posted February 07, 2010 - 08:26 AM

:rock: :rock:

5 Letters... 'YMCMB'

Posted Image

#560 ab4sure

ab4sure

All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,422 posts

Posted February 07, 2010 - 12:42 PM

This qualifies you as a Kobe hater. How dare you? :D
[color="#DDA0DD"]•"Good teams become great ones when the members trust each other enough to surrender the Me for the We."

•"The ideal way to win a championship is step by step."

PHIL JACKSON
[/color][color="#DDA0DD"][/color]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users