#702 J-H!zZl3

J-H!zZl3

New season, same goal.

• 13,773 posts
  • Fan Since:1992
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Worthy, Kareem, Kobe

Posted January 31, 2010 - 09:19 PM

Thoughts:

The Lakers came out and played very well and were poised. That allowed them to get out to the quick lead. The energy and passion were there and it really showed. The second quarter didn't have the energy and passion that we saw, and thats why the Celtics stormed back and took the lead.

Bynum played exceptional. As I said in the Bynum consistency thread, when he plays with energy and passion on both ends of the floor, the Lakers are near impossible to beat. I was really pleased with what I saw from him and I hope this gives Bynum so new found confidence in his game.

Kobe had a BAD game. It started in the second quarter when the Celtics started coming back. For some reason, Kobe started holding the ball longer and tried to do too much and had some really bad plays. He took some tough shots, even for his standards. But Kobe hitting the game winner pretty much washes everything out. There's still no one in the NBA that you want taking the last shot besides #24.

Celtics complaints about refs. I really don't know why Celtic fans are complaining about calls. There were bad calls both ways, but it didn't decide the game. The Pierce offensive foul was a legit call. Did Artest sell it a little bit? Yeah he did, I still don't know how he ended up in the 10th row :laughing: But Pierce had his hand on Artest's stomach and extended the arm. That's going to get called EVERY TIME. If Celtic fans don't see that, then they are just blind. Maybe they are a little upset that they couldn't get away with their signature illegal screens this game.

It's a good win for the team. It wasn't a complete game where we could say this is how we need to play. But it was good enough to get us the win. We can finish the road trip strong tomorrow and finish 6-2. Today show's that regardless of what the Cavs and Lebron do, you need to get through us to win the title.

At first I thought Artest flopped, but after I watched the replay numerous times, it was clear that Pierce stepped on Ron's foot and he was off balance. He couldn't catch his balance so he fell backwards..lol.

Posted Image

#703 grim

grim

Rookie

• 12 posts
  • Fan Since:1980 (born into a laker family)
  • Fav. Laker:the black mamba

Posted January 31, 2010 - 11:16 PM

At first I thought Artest flopped, but after I watched the replay numerous times, it was clear that Pierce stepped on Ron's foot and he was off balance. He couldn't catch his balance so he fell backwards..lol.

you might need to change your signature..i dont see boston in the finals

#704 J-H!zZl3

J-H!zZl3

New season, same goal.

• 13,773 posts
  • Fan Since:1992
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Worthy, Kareem, Kobe

Posted January 31, 2010 - 11:28 PM

you might need to change your signature..i dont see boston in the finals

:laughing:

I can still hope, though. :(

Posted Image

#705 Hero

Hero

Where imaginations run wild

• 2,578 posts
  • Name:Jerome
  • Fan Since:1990
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant, Magic Johnson

Posted February 01, 2010 - 07:19 AM

:omg: :omg: I missed the game...[expletive].

spupissuelo.gif

RIP Dad. I miss you so very much...

July 27, 2011 4:00 AM.

#706 JellyBean2144

JellyBean2144

Rookie

• 18 posts
  • Name:Kenny
  • Fan Since:1977
  • Fav. Laker:Kareem, Magic, Cooper, Kobe

Posted February 01, 2010 - 03:01 PM

All I have to say is, that was a great game! The Lakers had me worried at first. But we held on and got the win. Nice work, Lakers.

#707 GP1_KB24

GP1_KB24

Dedication 4.

• 20,198 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe & Dwight.

Posted February 01, 2010 - 03:23 PM

:omg: :omg: I missed the game...[expletive].

You say your a Laker fan and you miss this game? :hmm: :huh: :nah:

5 Letters... 'YMCMB'

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users