Photo

Anyone here using the iPhone on T-Mobile?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 leor_77

leor_77

Hall Of Fame

• 8,403 posts

Posted January 05, 2010 - 10:14 AM

I have to admit that I am really loving my iTouch. I was researching the iPhone a little bit, but even though it's great, ATT is the only provider, and I've heard that they are expensive and drop calls (because their network is not large enough). From looking on youtube, it seems that you can use iPhones with T-mobile - You just have to jailbreak, unlock, put a new sim card in, and do some other things. While I wouldn't know exactly what to do, it doesn't seem too hard. I'm curious if anyone has done this before, and is using T-Mobile on their iPhone...How much would you pay T-Mobile for a phone plan with internet? Also, where do you buy legit iPhones without having to purchase a plan?

Thanks.

#2 vong

vong

Sixth Man

• 3,169 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Goku

Posted January 05, 2010 - 10:25 AM

I have to admit that I am really loving my iTouch. I was researching the iPhone a little bit, but even though it's great, ATT is the only provider, and I've heard that they are expensive and drop calls (because their network is not large enough). From looking on youtube, it seems that you can use iPhones with T-mobile - You just have to jailbreak, unlock, put a new sim card in, and do some other things. While I wouldn't know exactly what to do, it doesn't seem too hard. I'm curious if anyone has done this before, and is using T-Mobile on their iPhone...How much would you pay T-Mobile for a phone plan with internet? Also, where do you buy legit iPhones without having to purchase a plan?

Thanks.

have you jailbroken your itouch? it should be almost the same. as far as geting an iphone. tell one of your friends who have at&t to buy one for you, or craigslist it?

L7zqGhJ.png

alumni

#3 LA Forever

LA Forever

All-Star

• 6,790 posts

Posted January 05, 2010 - 06:08 PM

Enjoy your awesome call quality with the iPhone.

#4 leor_77

leor_77

Hall Of Fame

• 8,403 posts

Posted January 05, 2010 - 10:19 PM

Enjoy your awesome call quality with the iPhone.

Ehhh...Believe me, if I could get internet service on my Ipod Touch all the time, I wouldn't care at all about getting an iPhone. I've actually heard that a lot of people didn't have any problems at all; Also, you wouldn't have as many dropped calls using T-Mobile.

#5 jCL smooth

jCL smooth

cool kid

• 428 posts
  • Fan Since:born in '86. fan since '85
  • Fav. Laker:DJ MBENGA

Posted January 05, 2010 - 10:37 PM

i have an jailbroken iphone but its still with at&t. i love the phone. but the calls have been messing up quite a bit. otherwise i cant complain. i feel like a douche using it a lot but its damn useful!!

Posted Image

24/7 all day every day!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users