Google Phone “Nexus One” Launching January

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Eternal

Eternal

Waiting For The End

• 1,245 posts

Posted December 15, 2009 - 01:04 AM

Unless you’ve been under a rock (or simply like to spend the weekend away from the Internet) you’ve probably heard that a new Google device known as Nexus One is set to hit the market.

Unlike past AndroidAndroidAndroid devices, this one will be sold unlocked and directly by Google, leading many to call it the “Google Phone.”

The launch, as it turns out, might be right around the corner. According to Reuters, the device could be available via a GoogleGoogleGoogle website as soon as January 5. Sources also confirm earlier reports that consumers will be able to get the device at a discounted price, much like they do with most devices sold in the U.S., by agreeing to a contract with T-Mobile.

Obviously, that leaves Google and T-Mobile out of the holiday shopping season, but would setup for a potentially big debut for Nexus One at CES, which is happening that same week in January. Meanwhile, if you need to catch up on Nexus One news, here’s MashableMashableMashable’s coverage so far:

http://mashable.com/2009/12/14/google-phone-nexus-one-launch-date/

#2 rnd24

rnd24

Off The Bench

• 1,755 posts
  • Fan Since:1992
  • Fav. Laker:kb

Posted December 15, 2009 - 02:45 AM

i sold my htc touch pro 2 as soon as i heard this. i cant wait till i get it. i'm sticking with my iphone though just in case i dont like it

Edited by rnd24, December 15, 2009 - 02:45 AM.

When he's asked why Kobe doesn't tweet, @thugraider37 said he offers this reply: "Does God tweet?"[/center]

#3 Draztik

Draztik

Illmatic

• 8,194 posts
  • Fan Since:1986 - Birth!
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Gasol, Artest

Posted December 15, 2009 - 08:33 AM

i sold my htc touch pro 2 as soon as i heard this. i cant wait till i get it. i'm sticking with my iphone though just in case i dont like it

'Cot Damn, there be some rich peoples on here haha

21lsbya.jpg
Peep my music at my youtube page here: MUSIC!

#4 Eternal

Eternal

Waiting For The End

• 1,245 posts

Posted December 15, 2009 - 01:22 PM

Can't wait for this phone. Pretty neat that as soon as you start it up it asks for you to choose your provider.

#5 Jaime Quintanilla

Jaime Quintanilla

SI ME GUSTA!

• 4,335 posts
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted December 17, 2009 - 04:33 PM

My new phone!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users