#361 LakersChamps243

LakersChamps243

5 rings on one hand. Onto the next. Silencing all the haters

• 5,358 posts
  • Name:Stephen
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted December 13, 2009 - 12:07 AM

Yeah lol I think he did but we also have to remember that there are no back to backs in the playoffs. If this game was on Sunday instead of Saturday he probably would have recovered from the stomach virus and I fully believe it would have been a different outcome, but just one loss and gotta move on and go get the next one.

"Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there" - John Wooden

#362 Batz

Batz

God dammit...

• 7,731 posts
  • Name:Ahmed
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted December 13, 2009 - 12:27 AM

I'm just pissed off. Because I can't sleep till tuesday if we beat the bulls. That's right, IF. :laughing:

Edited by Batz, December 13, 2009 - 12:27 AM.

#363 ファイナルファンタジ

ファイナルファンタジ

Pump Up The Fruit

• 12,134 posts
  • Name:Jerry
  • Fan Since:Forever
  • Fav. Laker:コービーブライアント

Posted December 13, 2009 - 12:30 AM

The Bulls are playing awful at the moment. If we lose to them, it'd be embarrassing.

Posted Image
Team Farmar
United we stand. Divided we fall.

#364 noknife

noknife

Sixth Man

• 3,208 posts
  • Fan Since:1978
  • Fav. Laker:Shaquille Oneal/Kobe Bryant

Posted December 13, 2009 - 12:02 PM

You can't win every game. Kobe should probably sit out a few games, but we all know that isn't going to happen. I could care less about the regular season, the team only needs to make the playoffs, even without home court advantage, in a long series, they are going to walk over every team other than the Celtics who will probably give them a series. Who is there to fear in the West. The Suns have no size, the Jazz have no size, the Spurs are old, and the Nuggets are just inconsistent. Regular season in the NBA is meaningless, and it showed tonight that even with vastly superior talent, you just can't win every regular season game.

#365 ファイナルファンタジ

ファイナルファンタジ

Pump Up The Fruit

• 12,134 posts

Posted December 13, 2009 - 12:10 PM

You can't win every game. Kobe should probably sit out a few games, but we all know that isn't going to happen. I could care less about the regular season, the team only needs to make the playoffs, even without home court advantage, in a long series, they are going to walk over every team other than the Celtics who will probably give them a series. Who is there to fear in the West. The Suns have no size, the Jazz have no size, the Spurs are old, and the Nuggets are just inconsistent. Regular season in the NBA is meaningless, and it showed tonight that even with vastly superior talent, you just can't win every regular season game.

The regular season is important in attaining home court advantage. It's better to have it than to not have it.

Posted Image
Team Farmar

#366 LakersChamps243

LakersChamps243

5 rings on one hand. Onto the next. Silencing all the haters

• 5,358 posts
  • Name:Stephen
  • Fan Since:Birth

Posted December 13, 2009 - 12:12 PM

Well we as Laker fans do expect a lot. At the same time, it's true we won't win every regular season game but the regular season is important for home court advantage and it is important imo. We can definitely win on the road as well as well any other elite team but it's always better to have it.

Edited by LakersChamps243, December 13, 2009 - 12:12 PM.

"Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there" - John Wooden

#367 NYCLakerfan

NYCLakerfan

RIP

• 14,066 posts
  • Name:Joshua
  • Fan Since:2000

Posted December 13, 2009 - 12:22 PM

I didnt watch the game last night but saw highlights so idk how bad it was but Kobe should have probably rested. Weve been screwed on the road just like with Denver the 2nd game of a back to back in a hostile environment with Kobe hurt both times with his groin hurt in Denver and his finger in Utah. I kinda expected this loss so Im not that mad I just hope Kobe bounces feels better.

#368 ファイナルファンタジ

ファイナルファンタジ

Pump Up The Fruit

• 12,134 posts

Posted December 13, 2009 - 12:28 PM

I didnt watch the game last night but saw highlights so idk how bad it was but Kobe should have probably rested. Weve been screwed on the road just like with Denver the 2nd game of a back to back in a hostile environment with Kobe hurt both times with his groin hurt in Denver and his finger in Utah. I kinda expected this loss so Im not that mad I just hope Kobe bounces feels better.

Kobe also had the flu. His finger affected his shot greatly since most of his shots were either short or just way off.

Posted Image
Team Farmar

#369 NYCLakerfan

NYCLakerfan

RIP

• 14,066 posts

Posted December 13, 2009 - 12:29 PM

Kobe also had the flu. His finger affected his shot greatly since most of his shots were either short or just way off.

I didnt even know he had the flu if Kobe was 100% I think we could have won both those games or atleast the Denver game would have been close.

#370 ファイナルファンタジ

ファイナルファンタジ

Pump Up The Fruit

• 12,134 posts

Posted December 13, 2009 - 01:01 PM

I didnt even know he had the flu if Kobe was 100% I think we could have won both those games or atleast the Denver game would have been close.

Maybe we would've won but it's not guaranteed. We couldn't stop the Jazz on defense and they were shooting much better than us from everywhere.

Posted Image
Team Farmar

#371 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,101 posts
  • Name:Will
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted December 13, 2009 - 02:26 PM

We had too many TOs and we didn't show up in the 4th qtr.

Pau Gasol is GONE

#372 NYCLakerfan

NYCLakerfan

RIP

• 14,066 posts

Posted December 13, 2009 - 02:36 PM

Maybe we would've won but it's not guaranteed. We couldn't stop the Jazz on defense and they were shooting much better than us from everywhere.

O seems like the team didnt bring 100% effort theyve had too many home games they need a long road trip to keep their minds sharp.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users