• Fav. Laker:MAMBA, MAGIC, NICK VAN EXEL

Posted February 11, 2010 - 02:21 PM

Mexicans love Manny.

:blink:

2hf753r.jpg

#222 Guest_Cali State Of Mind_*

Guest_Cali State Of Mind_*

Posted February 11, 2010 - 02:23 PM

I don't understand why Floyd should get props because he's willing to take a "chance"? on fighting a WW when he is suppose to be fighting [expletive]ING WW's.. :laughing:
[expletive] its about time Floyd fights a natural WW.

FLOMOS :laughing:

When did I ask you or anyone on this site to give Floyd props for fighting SSM? Please quote one of my post where I ask you to give him credit for fighting WWs.

Manny is supposed to be fighting WW at 147 not weight draining them before a fight. How are you going to make the champ at 147 come down to 145 when his belt is on the line and you're fighting in his weight class.

:blink:

Yeah, Manny is popular in Mexico.

#223 MAMBA24ILL

MAMBA24ILL

Pray for the bear.

• 9,534 posts
  • Fan Since:80's

Posted February 11, 2010 - 02:28 PM

Yeah, for his style of fighting even though he's beatin many Mexicans. I though your statement was a snub.

2hf753r.jpg

#224 Guest_Spooky_*

Guest_Spooky_*

Posted February 11, 2010 - 02:31 PM

When did I ask you or anyone on this site to give Floyd props for fighting SSM? Please quote one of my post where I ask you to give him credit for fighting WWs.

Manny is supposed to be fighting WW at 147 not weight draining them before a fight. How are you going to make the champ at 147 come down to 145 when his belt is on the line and you're fighting in his weight class.

Right here,

Stop it. You know both guys are cherry pickers. At least Floyd is willing to take a chance fighting the best WW while Manny fights Clottey, lol.

sounds like you're giving him props..

#225 Guest_Cali State Of Mind_*

Posted February 11, 2010 - 02:34 PM

Yeah, for his style of fighting even though he's beatin many Mexicans. I though your statement was a snub.

I'm Mexican and I like Pacquiao, but I don't treat him like a God. Some of his fans act like he's God and he can do no wrong.

Right here,

Stop it. You know both guys are cherry pickers. At least Floyd is willing to take a chance fighting the best WW while Manny fights Clottey, lol.

sounds like you're giving him props..

I never asked you or anyone else on this site to give him credit for fighting SSM. This fight is 10 years too late and the fight should've happen at 135.

Making a true statement and asking people to give someone credit are two different things.

You're reaching... try again.

#226 Guest_Spooky_*

Guest_Spooky_*

Posted February 11, 2010 - 02:40 PM

I never asked you or anyone else on this site to give him credit for fighting SSM. This fight is 10 years too late and the fight should've happen at 135.

Making a true statement and asking people to give someone credit are two different things.

You're reaching... try again.

So what would be the true statement?

#227 Guest_Cali State Of Mind_*

Posted February 11, 2010 - 02:42 PM

So what would be the true statement?

Did Roach tell SSM he was too good in a couple of months ago when SSM wanted to fight Manny?

Floyd is fighting SSM.

Edited by Cali State Of Mind, February 11, 2010 - 02:42 PM.

#228 Guest_Spooky_*

Guest_Spooky_*

Posted February 11, 2010 - 02:45 PM

Did Roach tell SSM he was too good in a couple of months ago when SSM wanted to fight Manny?

Floyd is fighting SSM.

Yeah, Not only that they wanted SSM at 143 :laughing: .
But like you said earlier Floyd and SSM should of happened along time ago.

#229 Guest_Cali State Of Mind_*

Posted February 11, 2010 - 05:20 PM

Yeah, Not only that they wanted SSM at 143 :laughing: .
But like you said earlier Floyd and SSM should of happened along time ago.

They told Roach he would come down to 142 and Roach still said no.

They both have been ducking each other for 10 years.

#230 MAMBA24ILL

MAMBA24ILL

Pray for the bear.

• 9,534 posts
  • Fan Since:80's

Posted February 12, 2010 - 12:00 PM

I'm Mexican and I like Pacquiao, but I don't treat him like a God. Some of his fans act like he's God and he can do no wrong.

I'm with you on that one. Similar to how some Kobe fans are.

2hf753r.jpg

#231 kobynum

kobynum

Panic eliminator

• 10,358 posts
  • Name:LA Pharaoh
  • Fan Since:In Los Angeles, LA fandom is a birthrite
  • Fav. Laker:Mamba and Magic

Posted February 12, 2010 - 07:31 PM

Floyd has been telling people that Manny wanted a eight clause that stated every lb. over 140 requires Floyd paying 10 million to Manny, so he through in the weight clause.

Floyd has been telling people that Manny wanted a eight clause that stated every lb. over 140 requires Floyd paying 10 million to Manny, so he through in the drug testing clause.

Again - this team, as currently constructed won't make it out of the second round of the playoffs, let alone the West or win the Finals.---fido on 2011 Lakers

#232 Guest_Spooky_*

Guest_Spooky_*

Posted February 12, 2010 - 07:41 PM

Floyd has been telling people that Manny wanted a eight clause that stated every lb. over 140 requires Floyd paying 10 million to Manny, so he through in the weight clause.

I read this over like 10 times and I still don't know wtf you're trying to saying :laughing:

I think what you're trying to say is that Manny wanted Floyd to pay $10 mil. for every pound he weighed over 147. :laughing:

#233 5thDroog

5thDroog

Kapow!

• 14,731 posts
  • Fav. Laker:24,32,33,44,13,22,16,34,5,2

Posted February 12, 2010 - 10:21 PM

I read this over like 10 times and I still don't know wtf you're trying to saying :laughing:

I think what you're trying to say is that Manny wanted Floyd to pay $10 mil. for every pound he weighed over 147. :laughing:

wahahahaha. :hysterical: the dude must be high or some [expletive]

#234 Guest_Spooky_*

Guest_Spooky_*

Posted February 18, 2010 - 11:09 PM

wahahahaha. :hysterical: the dude must be high or some [expletive]

And to top it off he quoted himself :hysterical: :hysterical:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users