Request For A Few Subforums in Lakers Talk

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_Chicano_*

Guest_Chicano_*

Posted October 27, 2009 - 11:20 PM

On & Off Court Photos
Take pictures at the game? Took a picture with D.J. Mbenga? Let's see 'em!

Fan Media
Wallpapers, Mixes, etc. are welcome here. Get your popcorn ready...

Do you guys think it's possible to change some of the info below these titles to something else? Like for example, on 'On & Off Court Photos', how it says 'Take pictures at the game? Took a picture with D.J. Mbenga? Let's see 'em!' I see that there's obviously a hint/detailed line of an example of an OFF COURT photo or photos, but can you put the info game photos in there somehow? I know that's somewhat already in On & Off Court Photos with the on, but I don't know, I was just wondering if it was possible to add game photos or something instead or just add it in the 'Take pictures at the game? Took a picture with D.J. Mbenga? Let's see 'em!' part somewhere.

Secondly, and much more importantly, the 'Fan Media' section, under it on the detailed description, can you add Game Highlights and or Highlight Videos in there for the info? So it's a little more clear and direct please if possible? Like most of the cachookareborn highlights that we've been posting after every game lately, they'll obviously go in there, since that's the appropriate place now, but I'm just saying, is it possible to add game highlights or highlight videos to the info on 'Wallpapers, Mixes, etc. are welcome here. Get your popcorn ready...' ? Cuz there's no mention of game highlights there at all and that should be the most important thing as far as titling and info... imo...

#2 Jaime Quintanilla

Jaime Quintanilla

SI ME GUSTA!

• 4,323 posts
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted October 29, 2009 - 09:16 AM

TCO.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users