#1 ファイナルファンタジ

ファイナルファンタジ

Pump Up The Fruit

• 12,134 posts
  • Name:Jerry
  • Fan Since:Forever
  • Fav. Laker:コービーブライアント

Posted October 27, 2009 - 01:08 AM

Who are your favorite wrestlers ever? Outside of The Rock and Stone Cold Steve Austin (both have always been my favorite), I'd have to say Chris Benoit, Kurt Angle, and Brock Lesnar.

Chris Benoit was the one I liked the most out of the three and I've always enjoyed his technical wrestling ability, submissions, and variety of moves at his disposal. I was happy to see him finally win a world title in 2004 in a triple-threat match against Triple H and Shawn Michaels. Probably one of the best Wrestlemanias ever. The only thing that's devastating is how his life ended and his family. Other than that, I still like what he did in the ring and will always be one of my favorites.

Kurt Angle was also another favorite of mine. He had many great feuds with Benoit as well and was also a good technical wrestler as well. I felt like he always played his characters really well and that he'll always be one of the many wrestlers in the WWE that will be remembered. He had great storylines and feuds and was also in the main event more often than Benoit and he always performed well.

Brock Lesnar was the Next Big Thing in the WWE and had he stayed I bet he'd still be a main eventer right now along with Orton, Cena, Triple H, and Undertaker. This guy was an absolute beast and he was the future of the company. I liked his movesets and he also had great amateur wrestling skills (I seem to favor this a lot lol) like Benoit and Angle. The F-5 was one of my favorite finishers and I liked how in Smackdown!, Taz would always say "Here comes the pain!" every time Brock Lesnar came out or when he did the F-5. I liked his feud with the Big Show and thought it was a great feud as well as his feud with Goldberg. I think the reason Lesnar left the company after only three years was because he was pushed so heavily from the beginning and basically beat The Rock in his like 5th month to become WWE Undisputed Champion (in my eyes to be the hardest championship ever to win with the largest roster at the time and only one title). Dude was killing every superstar out there and there was no stopping him. The downside was probably that Lesnar felt he had already done everything and that the WWE gave him everything on a platter. Anyway, he will always be one of my favorites despite his short stint in the company.

Other honorable mentions go to: Batista, Shawn Michaels, Rob Van Dam, Undertaker, and Kane. There's just too many to list overall.

Edited by Jerry 愛, October 27, 2009 - 01:09 AM.

Posted Image
Team Farmar
United we stand. Divided we fall.

#2 LALakersFan4Life

LALakersFan4Life

16 Time NBA Champions Los Angeles Lakers!

• 10,534 posts
  • Fan Since:1989
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Kobe and Ron Artest

Posted October 27, 2009 - 01:27 AM

"Stone Cold" Steve Austin
The Rock
Hulk Hogan
"The Nature Boy" Ric Flair
Mick Foley
The Undertaker
Triple H
"The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels
Rob Van Dam
Kurt Angle
Sting
Taz
Bret "The Hit Man" Hart
The Ultimate Warrior
"The Macho Man" Randy Savage
Tajiri
Eddie Guerrero
Rey Mysterio
Owen Hart
The Sandman
Tommy Dreamer
Sabu
Chris Benoit
Super Crazy

Edited by LALakersFan4Life, December 17, 2009 - 01:08 AM.

#3 Machinehead

Machinehead

BringBackSasha

• 6,671 posts
  • Name:Daniel
  • Fan Since:Radmanovic's long hair days.
  • Fav. Laker:Sasha Vujacic

Posted October 27, 2009 - 01:27 AM

Before my crazy love for Jake Plummer, the Rock was someone I idolized like crazy. I was just watching matches of his today and it still gets to me. I remember the match vs. Hulk Hogan(the first time on Wrestlemania 18) and the story leading up to it so clearly, it was just a great storyline and when the Rock won, it was seriously the greatest feeling ever. Then even, as MDI has pointed out, when the Rock was a heel, there were many who still loved him. I believe that was when he was his best to be honest.

I always enjoyed the comedic guys like Tajiri and Spanky(aka The Brian Kendrick), RVD was always my tag team partner alongside the Rock when Id play the video games. After Wrestlemania 18, I liked Hulk Hogan a lot. Ric Flair was always someone who was fun to watch. I liked the Undertaker in his "American Badass" phase much more than the scary phase he's been otherwise.
Posted Image

#4 Junayd

Junayd

Based Prophet

• 10,890 posts
  • Fan Since:'97-'98
  • Fav. Laker:Sedale Threatt

Posted October 27, 2009 - 01:28 AM

Other than the Rock, I'd have to go with Tazz. Dude is mean, raw, & nasty, sickest attitude ever, and can kick your [expletive] in a minute.

Posted Image
@MooMeezy | Tumblr
“i have more respect for a man that lets me know where he stands, even if he’s wrong.
than one who comes up like an angel but is nothing but a devil.”

#5 popo

popo

Nawab

• 15,221 posts
  • Fan Since:1992
  • Fav. Laker:Farmar/Divac

Posted October 27, 2009 - 01:45 AM

The Ultimate Warrior even though he is a nutcase outside the ring.
The late Owen Hart.
Bret Hart
HBK
Hall
Nash
Hogan
Team Farmar

Team Pau

Team Ron Ron

#6 LaLa

LaLa

Champ

• 7,900 posts
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:KB24

Posted October 27, 2009 - 02:17 AM

Brock Lesner, Bret Hart, nWo Hogan, Chris Beniot/Chris Jerico (classic submission matches), Eddie Guerrero(R.I.P :( ), Kurt Angle, The Undertaker(Bad [expletive] Taker), Triple H, Hardy Boyz, Team 3D(Wazzzzzzzzzzzzzzz uppppppp :laughing: ) + many others...man was wrestling the ish back then, good memories.
Posted Image
R.I.P. to my grandmother, 4/17/07 : (

#7 KobeDynasty

KobeDynasty

-

• 3,897 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted October 27, 2009 - 02:49 AM

Stone Cold Steve Austin is my all time Favorite. The Wrestlers Today...Orton, Cena, Edge are [expletive]s. That's why i don't watch Wrestling anymore.

333.jpg

#8 5thDroog

5thDroog

Kapow!

• 14,726 posts
  • Fav. Laker:24,32,33,44,13,22,16,34,5,2

Posted October 27, 2009 - 05:21 AM

Ric Flair dude is i believe with the few exception of Stonecold and The Rock is GOAT, he's better than Hogan and definitely a 100% entertainer. Wooooooooooooooooooo! he's great at whatever his character is involved with, Heel or Face, dude is money.

The Undertaker this dude has the best character gimmick of all time

Triple H great wrestler and definitely great on mic.

HBK Shawn Michaels is the kind of wrestler you'd definitely love to watch on PPV. He is the whole effin show.

Kurt Angle whether the attitude era, or the post attitude era, his character is definitely one of the best

Mick Foley dude is a glorified stuntman, but those death defying stunts are jaw droppers.

Goldberg Character is lame IMO because he was created to be indestructible

Randy Orton great great heel

Edge ONE OF THE BEST HEELS OF ALL TIME

NWO the best stable of all time

Chris Jericho his mic skills is great, one of the great face in the attitude era and definitely one of the best heels of all time

Owen Hart he's like the Luke Walton of WWE, he's a glue guy. Most of the guys who worked with him has nothing but praises for him. RIP

Chris Benoit not good on mic, but definitely one of the best wrestlers of all time.

Eddie Guerrero the crowd loves him, everyone is, if you don't. YOU SUCK

#9 MAMBA24ILL

MAMBA24ILL

Pray for the bear.

• 9,329 posts
  • Fan Since:80's
  • Fav. Laker:MAMBA, MAGIC, NICK VAN EXEL

Posted October 27, 2009 - 10:53 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

veqdeg.jpg

#10 popo

popo

Nawab

• 15,221 posts
  • Fan Since:1992
  • Fav. Laker:Farmar/Divac

Posted October 27, 2009 - 11:01 AM

Posted Image

One of the best theme songs..

Team Farmar

Team Pau

Team Ron Ron

#11 5thDroog

5thDroog

Kapow!

• 14,726 posts

Posted October 27, 2009 - 11:41 AM

i'm quite surprised no one mentioned rowdy rod piper.

#12 ファイナルファンタジ

ファイナルファンタジ

Pump Up The Fruit

• 12,134 posts
  • Name:Jerry
  • Fan Since:Forever
  • Fav. Laker:コービーブライアント

Posted October 28, 2009 - 02:16 AM

Before my crazy love for Jake Plummer, the Rock was someone I idolized like crazy. I was just watching matches of his today and it still gets to me. I remember the match vs. Hulk Hogan(the first time on Wrestlemania 18) and the story leading up to it so clearly, it was just a great storyline and when the Rock won, it was seriously the greatest feeling ever. Then even, as MDI has pointed out, when the Rock was a heel, there were many who still loved him. I believe that was when he was his best to be honest.

I always enjoyed the comedic guys like Tajiri and Spanky(aka The Brian Kendrick), RVD was always my tag team partner alongside the Rock when Id play the video games. After Wrestlemania 18, I liked Hulk Hogan a lot. Ric Flair was always someone who was fun to watch. I liked the Undertaker in his "American Badass" phase much more than the scary phase he's been otherwise.

I didn't mind the American Badass/Big Evil gimmick but I also like his Deadman one too. However, I'm kind of tired of it already. I also wished RVD could've gotten an earlier push at winning a world title but I'm glad he still did. Same with Booker T.

Posted Image
Team Farmar
United we stand. Divided we fall.

#13 5thDroog

5thDroog

Kapow!

• 14,726 posts

Posted October 28, 2009 - 05:43 AM

I didn't mind the American Badass/Big Evil gimmick but I also like his Deadman one too. However, I'm kind of tired of it already. I also wished RVD could've gotten an earlier push at winning a world title but I'm glad he still did. Same with Booker T.

yeah. the persona of being indestructible is getting old but man, when undertaker walks into the ramp. it's really a spine chilling experience

#14 True Lakers Fan

True Lakers Fan

Dead Discussion! You will not win, because I will not lose&#

• 23,015 posts
  • Name:Kyler Hay
  • Fan Since:1990
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Nash.Young, Farmar

Posted October 28, 2009 - 07:53 AM

yea i get chills when Taker walks out

Kobe%20Bryant%20Sig%20v3.jpg

#15 Hero

Hero

Where imaginations run wild

• 2,577 posts
  • Name:Jerome
  • Fan Since:1990
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant, Magic Johnson

Posted November 17, 2009 - 02:26 PM

THE UNDERTAKER. Everybody's scared of him. And they should be! The Tombstone is easily the greatest finishers of all time.

spupissuelo.gif

RIP Dad. I miss you so very much...

July 27, 2011 4:00 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users