Photo

Batista Feels WWE Is Wasting Rey Mysterio's Talent

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 LALakersFan4Life

LALakersFan4Life

16 Time NBA Champions Los Angeles Lakers!

• 10,377 posts
  • Fan Since:1989
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Kobe and Ron Artest

Posted October 21, 2009 - 06:30 PM

Posted Image

-- During an interview with the major Mexican newspaper El Universal previewing this past weekend's tour of the country, Batista said WWE has been wasting the talents of one Rey Mysterio. He feels Mysterio should be at the level of the biggest stars of the company.

http://rajah.com/base/node/17430
Hey Laker fans! Check out this internet radio talk show for TRUE Laker fans. Hear them out and let them know what you think about the show. Send them an email with your thought and opinions on the Lakers, the show, or any other topic you want. Thanks for listening and GO LAKERS!! www.purpleandgoldradioshow.com

Signatures may contain an image, but may not be any larger than 468x140.

#2 BeeZee

BeeZee

Reigning Purple & Gold

• 5,869 posts
  • Fan Since:1993
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Horry, Van Exel

Posted October 22, 2009 - 10:54 PM

No they're not.

Bleeding purple & gold...

#3 Yaboy

Yaboy

Sixth Man

• 3,611 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted November 23, 2009 - 07:31 PM

why not? ^

de__anthony_thomas_by_eksde-d5e4v29.png

"Love me or hate me it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, hate my swagger, hate my fade-away, my hunger, hate that i'm a veteran, A champion, hate that. Hate it with all your heart, and hate that i'm loved for the exact same reasons." - Kobe

#4 ファイナルファンタジ

ファイナルファンタジ

Pump Up The Fruit

• 12,134 posts
  • Name:Jerry
  • Fan Since:Forever
  • Fav. Laker:コービーブライアント

Posted November 23, 2009 - 07:39 PM

He was getting some big pushes a few years ago but now he's just involved with a feud with Batista. Kind of hard to be a consistent title contender for a world title if you aren't John Cena, Randy Orton, or Triple H (RAW) or Undertaker and CM Punk (Smackdown!). The WWE needs to incorporate all their talent into their storylines so it doesn't feel dull and provides something new every now and then. They're doing it too slowly and I feel they can pick up the pace and make better use. They seem to lean toward the younger talent more often than the older and more experienced ones, unless they are already an established household name.

Posted Image
Team Farmar
United we stand. Divided we fall.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users