Photo

Shane McMahon Resigns From WWE

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 LALakersFan4Life

LALakersFan4Life

16 Time NBA Champions Los Angeles Lakers!

• 10,375 posts
  • Fan Since:1989
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Kobe and Ron Artest

Posted October 16, 2009 - 11:26 AM

Posted Image

STAMFORD, CT – Shane McMahon, Executive Vice President of Global Media, announced today he has tendered his resignation effective January 1, 2010.

Shane stated, “It has been an incredible experience to help build WWE® into a global phenomenon. However, having been associated with this organization for the majority of my life, I feel this is the opportune time in my career to pursue outside ventures.”

“Even though I am personally saddened by Shane’s decision to leave the company, I am proud of the enormous contributions he has made. He will unquestionably bring passion, commitment and extensive business experience to any endeavor he pursues,” said Vince McMahon, WWE Chairman and CEO.

It is with great sadness that I announce my resignation from the WWE, effective January 1, 2010.

I have never even considered a future outside the walls of the WWE. However, sometimes life takes an unexpected turn and while it is the most difficult decision I have ever made, it is time for me to move on.

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/shanemcmahontodepartWWE

Shane O'Mac's comments

First and foremost, I would like to thank my father for the incredible education working with him has provided and for giving me the opportunity to play a role in building WWE into the global phenomenon that it is today. I am extremely proud to have been the 4th generation in this business, and I am grateful for everyday I was able to work along side not only my own, but the entire WWE family.

Thank you to all of the WWE Superstars both past and present for your passion, pride and dedication. You are truly the engine of the organization and it has been a pleasure to work with, learn from and get to know all of you. Thank you for the privilege of sharing the stage with you and for allowing me to become but a momentary member of your elite brotherhood. I have so much appreciation for the many sacrifices you endure, both physically and personally, to make this business the success that it is. The respect I have for each of you is immeasurable.

Finally, there are no words to express my gratitude to WWE fans the world over for supporting this company through good times and bad and for your unbridled passion that fuels the Superstars’ performances. I am profoundly grateful to have been able to entertain you both in front of the camera and from behind the scenes. You are the greatest fans in the world.

I will always love this business and will remain a fan forever.

Shane

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/shanemcmahonresigns

Looks like Stephanie McMahon is gonna take over the company when Vince is done. Thanks for the memories, Shane. *Chants* Thank you, Shane! Thank you, Shane! Thank you, Shane! Thank you, Shane! Thank you, Shane!
Hey Laker fans! Check out this internet radio talk show for TRUE Laker fans. Hear them out and let them know what you think about the show. Send them an email with your thought and opinions on the Lakers, the show, or any other topic you want. Thanks for listening and GO LAKERS!! www.purpleandgoldradioshow.com

Signatures may contain an image, but may not be any larger than 468x140.

#2 5thDroog

5thDroog

Kapow!

• 14,701 posts
  • Fav. Laker:24,32,33,44,13,22,16,34,5,2

Posted October 16, 2009 - 11:32 AM

his leap of faith is one of the most awesome move in WWE history

#3 LALDynasty

LALDynasty

Kobe Bryant 2010 Finals MVP

• 3,797 posts
  • Fan Since:1991
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted October 16, 2009 - 11:39 AM

I'll always be a fan of his...
Posted Image

16 TIME NBA WORLD CHAMPIONS!

Thanks TheBigFish for this great sig

#4 MAMBA24ILL

MAMBA24ILL

Pray for the bear.

• 9,085 posts
  • Fan Since:80's
  • Fav. Laker:MAMBA, MAGIC, NICK VAN EXEL

Posted October 16, 2009 - 01:20 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

veqdeg.jpg

#5 popo

popo

Nawab

• 15,221 posts
  • Fan Since:1992
  • Fav. Laker:Farmar/Divac

Posted October 16, 2009 - 01:21 PM

Triple H is smiling somewhere.

Edited by popo, October 16, 2009 - 01:21 PM.

Team Farmar

Team Pau

Team Ron Ron

#6 Black Sheep

Black Sheep

God

• 3,749 posts
  • Fan Since:1998

Posted October 16, 2009 - 01:24 PM

Triple H is smiling somewhere.

yep
now he and Steph will run the company once Vince steps down

#7 Game

Game

Your Daddy

• 10,251 posts
  • Fan Since:Late '80s

Posted October 16, 2009 - 10:29 PM

shane o mac!

Posted Image

#8 LALakersFan4Life

LALakersFan4Life

16 Time NBA Champions Los Angeles Lakers!

• 10,375 posts
  • Fan Since:1989
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Kobe and Ron Artest

Posted October 17, 2009 - 12:39 PM

One of Shane's greatest matches.

Shane McMahon Vs. Kurt Angle: Street Fight Match

Hey Laker fans! Check out this internet radio talk show for TRUE Laker fans. Hear them out and let them know what you think about the show. Send them an email with your thought and opinions on the Lakers, the show, or any other topic you want. Thanks for listening and GO LAKERS!! www.purpleandgoldradioshow.com

Signatures may contain an image, but may not be any larger than 468x140.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users