#1 KB24

KB24

Off The Bench

• 2,582 posts
  • Name:Cameron
  • Fan Since:It's in my blood
  • Fav. Laker:Magic and Kobe

Posted September 29, 2009 - 05:59 PM

When we beat the Bengals all the analysts said "The Bungals suck" we kept them to ONE touchdown. The Bengals then beat the Packers and the Steelers. Now all of a sudden the analysts have a change of heart and say the Bengals are "good". No one that I know of has us beating Dallas, but they will blame it on Felix Jones not playing if we do win. The Broncos like the Lakers don't get nearly as much respect as they deserve. We have allowed one touchdown in three games I don't care who we played that's pretty good.

Edited by KB24, October 11, 2009 - 03:58 PM.

1985 Lakers Championship ring. LA 4 BOS 2.
http://i41.tinypic.com/5v7qdj.jpg

#2 Helljumper

Helljumper

76ers GM

• 2,461 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted September 29, 2009 - 06:18 PM

Beating the Bengals on a fluke last second TD, the Browns, and the Raiders just isn't very impressive.

I can guarantee you they will not be over .500 by their eight game. Their next 5 games are against the Cowboys, Patriots, Chargers, Giants, and Steelers.
Posted Image

#3 Ricky

Ricky

Like's The LC

• 545 posts
  • Name:Freaky D
  • Fan Since:2004
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant and Magic Johnson

Posted September 29, 2009 - 06:19 PM

When we beat the Bengals all the analysts said "The Bungals suck" we kept them to ONE touchdown. The Bengals then beat the Packers and the Steelers. Now all of a sudden the analysts have a change of heart and say the Bengals are "good". No one that I know of has us beating Dallas, but they will blame it on Felix Jones not playing if we do win. The Broncos like the Lakers don't get nearly as much respect as they deserve. We have allowed one touchdown in three games I don't care who we played that's pretty good.

NO

never ever ever ever say "Lakers" and "Broncos" in unison again.

#4 Machinehead

Machinehead

BringBackSasha

• 6,671 posts
  • Name:Daniel
  • Fan Since:Radmanovic's long hair days.
  • Fav. Laker:Sasha Vujacic

Posted September 29, 2009 - 06:43 PM

Beating the Bengals on a fluke last second TD, the Browns, and the Raiders just isn't very impressive.

I can guarantee you they will not be over .500 by their eight game. Their next 5 games are against the Cowboys, Patriots, Chargers, Giants, and Steelers.

Cowboys are beatable, Pats arent the same(although they'll have Welker back by then), the Chargers havent impressed anyone, Giants are the best team right now, and the Steelers stink right now but when Polamalu comes back, they'll play like champs again.

With that said...I feel the Broncos will win 3 of those 5 games if there defense continues to play like they're playing.
Posted Image

#5 Blazen

Blazen

Rookie

• 99 posts
  • Fan Since:Never
  • Fav. Laker:Don`t like the Lakers

Posted September 30, 2009 - 10:23 AM

Cowboys are beatable, Pats arent the same(although they'll have Welker back by then), the Chargers havent impressed anyone, Giants are the best team right now, and the Steelers stink right now but when Polamalu comes back, they'll play like champs again.

With that said...I feel the Broncos will win 3 of those 5 games if there defense continues to play like they're playing.

Giants are the best team right now? In your opinion, in my opinion it`s the Ravens.
Laker Homers are as bad as Boston Homers!

#6 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,176 posts
  • Name:Will
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted September 30, 2009 - 10:35 AM

never ever ever ever say "Lakers" and "Broncos" in unison again.

Pau Gasol is GONE

#7 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,176 posts
  • Name:Will
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted September 30, 2009 - 10:42 AM

Any team is beatable but the fact of the matter is that every team that the Broncos will be playing very soon is better than they are. As pitiful as the Cowgirls are, they're slightly better than the Broncos.

NE is getting into the groove of things and yes they will have Wes back and Moss/Brady will be wrecking ish. The Chargers are still the best team in the AFC West and they have one of the better QBs in the NFL in Phillip Rivers...not to mention that game is in SD.

Then you have Baltimore...in Baltimore...yeh, good luck with that one. Pitts then comes to town.

So the five game they have coming up are:

Dallas
NE
@ SD
@ Baltimore
Pittsburgh

So you think the Broncos will win those home games? Brutal schedule

Pau Gasol is GONE

#8 True Lakers Fan

True Lakers Fan

Dead Discussion! You will not win, because I will not lose&a

• 23,274 posts
  • Name:Kyler
  • Fan Since:1990
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Swaggy and Kareem

Posted October 01, 2009 - 01:17 PM

you guys better worry bout the boys we r gonna murke u

Kobe%20Bryant%20Sig%20v3.jpg

#9 Smoove

Smoove

Filipindian

• 5,273 posts
  • Name:Ryan
  • Fan Since:1996

Posted October 01, 2009 - 01:18 PM

Lookin forward to the game on Sunday. How's Knowshon lookin so far

Posted Image

"To whom much is given much is tested."

#10 Machinehead

Machinehead

BringBackSasha

• 6,671 posts
  • Name:Daniel
  • Fan Since:Radmanovic's long hair days.
  • Fav. Laker:Sasha Vujacic

Posted October 01, 2009 - 09:24 PM

Lookin forward to the game on Sunday. How's Knowshon lookin so far

Knowshon's been solid. Obviously with running backs in Denver, the whole "system" talk will come up about how they can make an average running back look good, but Knowshon has talent. He hasnt done anything special, but he's done his job. Right now he's splitting handoffs with Correll Buckhalter who's also done pretty well, slightly better than what Knowshon has done, but its very close to even.
Posted Image

#11 Guest_Chicano_*

Guest_Chicano_*

Posted October 01, 2009 - 10:08 PM

Broncos lost all respect when they got rid of Jake Plummer. One of the biggest boneheaded moves not only in the history of the NFL, but in the history of western civilization.

#12 True Lakers Fan

True Lakers Fan

Dead Discussion! You will not win, because I will not lose&a

• 23,274 posts
  • Name:Kyler
  • Fan Since:1990
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Swaggy and Kareem

Posted October 02, 2009 - 08:11 AM

ya dude was better than Cutler and look what happen to him

Kobe%20Bryant%20Sig%20v3.jpg

#13 MAMBA24ILL

MAMBA24ILL

Pray for the bear.

• 9,565 posts
  • Fan Since:80's
  • Fav. Laker:MAMBA, MAGIC, NICK VAN EXEL

Posted October 02, 2009 - 08:26 AM

Broncos going down this weekend. W-w/o Felix Jones.

2hf753r.jpg

#14 KB24

KB24

Off The Bench

• 2,582 posts

Posted October 02, 2009 - 03:49 PM

We held the Bengals to one TD (the only td we have given up this season), we gave up three points to the Raiders and held Russell had a terrible rating. Our D has looked VERY good I don't care who we've played the Packers gave up 30+ points to the Bengals week two.

Cowboys are very beatable everyone always talks about them being a great team they are always overrated like the Chargers every year.

you guys better worry bout the boys we r gonna murke u

We will see.

Broncos going down this weekend. W-w/o Felix Jones.

We'll see, but don't be surprised if we dominate the Cowboys.

#15 Guest_Chicano_*

Guest_Chicano_*

Posted October 02, 2009 - 03:50 PM

^ Damn. Responses to four different humans, but none to my Jake Plummer mention? :(

#16 KB24

KB24

Off The Bench

• 2,582 posts

Posted October 02, 2009 - 03:52 PM

Broncos lost all respect when they got rid of Jake Plummer. One of the biggest boneheaded moves not only in the history of the NFL, but in the history of western civilization.

Jake Plummer was a good QB, but back then we had a great D so that's what got us that 13-3 season. Jake Plummer and the D Cutler had would have done worse then an 8-8 season last season.

#17 Smoove

Smoove

Filipindian

• 5,273 posts

Posted October 02, 2009 - 04:27 PM

Gonna be a good game Sunday, even though people think Cowboys will win easily. Broncos D has looked pretty good so far. But let's see how they do on Sunday against an offense which is probably better than Cincy, Clevland and Oaklands...wish Felix would play, he's averaging like 10 yards per carry which is pretty insane. But Marion and Tash will do fine IMO

Posted Image

#18 KB24

KB24

Off The Bench

• 2,582 posts

Posted October 02, 2009 - 04:30 PM

It'll be a good one, but I know Romo won't be able to help himself and he'll end up throwing towards Champ. Romo will have at least one INT. Buckhalter has had a very good season so far he's averaging almost 8 yards per carry. He runs hard every single time he gets the ball. The Cowboys are going to use the wildcat in this game and I know that Josh McDaniels knows that. I predict a big game for Buckhalter a decent game for Moreno and hopefully a big game for Marshall.

#19 Smoove

Smoove

Filipindian

• 5,273 posts

Posted October 02, 2009 - 04:43 PM

Yeah Romo likes to force the issue a lot. So an INT would be no surprise, we've gotten used to it lol

Posted Image

#20 Azazello

Azazello

Sixth Man

• 3,519 posts

Posted October 03, 2009 - 12:57 AM

As stated above, the Broncos beat the Bengals (fluke play), Browns and Raiders. There's nothing to be impressed by other than the fact that your team is 3-0. You take 3-0 anyway you can get it, but they're not getting respect because of the their opponents. And yes, I'm aware that you have no control over the schedule, but with the Cowboys, and four playoff teams coming up, 3-0 is a great way to head into that part of the schedule.

I've stopped caring about what type of respect a team is receiving by sports analysts. They're the first to tell you they were right, and the last to admit they're wrong. The Broncos do have a shot to beat the Cowboys. Dallas reeks of mediocrity.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users