#122 fedefox

fedefox

Guilty By Affiliation

• 5,979 posts
  • Name:Federico Mauccione
  • Fan Since:Since my father showed me a Lakers tape, when I was 4
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant - Derek Fisher

Posted May 04, 2012 - 06:41 PM

How are my eagle bros doin! Excited for the season?

Posted Image
"I don't like it when you call me Big Poppa, from South Central n' I hate helycopters"
I REP THAT WEST

#123 fedefox

fedefox

Guilty By Affiliation

• 5,979 posts

Posted January 20, 2013 - 09:57 AM

maan I had to go down the threads to find this one lol.
Where're my eagles bros at?
I'm exited about Chip coming to Philly as must be Shady, DeSean and Maclin.
What do you guys think about our QB situation? Is Nick the guy, I know Chip praised him when they played Arizona a couple years ago, but does he fit the up tempo scheme? Will Chip keep Vick and pay him at least 3 million?
I cant wait for this thing to start unravelling!

Fly Eagles Fly!

Posted Image
"I don't like it when you call me Big Poppa, from South Central n' I hate helycopters"
I REP THAT WEST

#124 fedefox

fedefox

Guilty By Affiliation

• 5,979 posts

Posted January 22, 2013 - 11:04 AM

We gotta keep an eye on Zac Dysert and EJ Manuel if we want a QB out of this draft

Posted Image
I REP THAT WEST

• 40,603 posts

Posted June 13, 2013 - 11:22 AM

DaSean Jackson's GF's quite talented.

Screen-Shot-2013-05-29-at-11.28.07-AM.pn

yo.

#126 fedefox

fedefox

Guilty By Affiliation

• 5,979 posts

Posted July 09, 2013 - 03:47 AM

Wuttup Eagles fam? What yall thinking about Chip Kelly? Im excited. want this season to start. I think we had a solid draft, just need to get those Ws fast for everybody to fully buy on Chip's system.

Posted Image
I REP THAT WEST

#127 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Sixth Man

• 4,020 posts
  • Name:Joseph
  • Fan Since:2001
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted July 31, 2013 - 03:16 PM

Wuttup Eagles fam? What yall thinking about Chip Kelly? Im excited. want this season to start. I think we had a solid draft, just need to get those Ws fast for everybody to fully buy on Chip's system.

No hopes for the team again this year. At this point looks like they could easily be 2nd in the nfc east just as much as they could be 4th. Wouldnt be surprised if they finish last this year though. Maclin gone and chip kelly preaching a fast paced offense, so he is just running a faster andy reid system? Makes sense. They need to use shady more and play some damn defense. I like vick but he isnt who you have drop back 35 times a game. You get the run game going, and then work in some play action and bootlegs for vick to throw some good deep balls. McCoy often goes underutilized or at least did with Andy, I wanted reid gone years ago, took them too long to pull that guy out.

Sorta hoping that Barkley grows here and can turn into the starter, I know it is a long shot, but the kid reminds me of marc Bulger so if he can become that I would be happy with that. People forget when the Eagles were at their best they had one hell of a defense, the offense was not carrying the team it was the other way around. Back when JJ was around our defense was great at getting pressure and coming up with key stops which lead to a lot of our success. Our offense has not been potent enough to carry the team by itself in I dont know how long. Need to get back to the basics right now. Will see how Chip deals with this, but if he is gonna just run his normal fast pace passing offense I dont think much should be expected. It works up in NE because you have Brady, saints are gonna run it this year will work good for them with Brees, we got vick I dont think you should put your confidence in him for 40 dropbacks a game.

All I want for Christmas is a Laker girl :D

• 40,603 posts

Posted August 15, 2013 - 02:24 PM

4th Eagles Player Goes Down With Torn ACL, LB/DE Phillip Hunt

Phillip-Hunt.png

yo.

• 40,603 posts

Posted August 20, 2013 - 11:15 PM

Mike Vick's Wife:

http://blacksportson...y-bikini-photo/

kijafa-vick-5.jpg

Random Eagles fan:

best-of-nflboobs-12.jpg

Edited by    , August 21, 2013 - 12:05 AM.

yo.

#130 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,198 posts
  • Name:Will
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted April 26, 2014 - 08:36 AM

Philadelphia Eagles

Current picks: 22, 54, 86, 122, 162, 237

Needs: Pass rusher, safety, outside cornerback

The Eagles became Chip Kelly’s team in Kelly’s first season as head coach, and it’s now even more Kelly’s team with the release of DeSean Jackson. Nick Foles is the franchise quarterback of the future, LeSean McCoy became the first Eagles back to lead the league in rushing in the era of rock-and-roll (no, really) and the team seems perched on the precipice of great things. However, as much as the offense appears solid, tweaks and additions are needed on the other side of the ball before this franchise can really dominate.

Billy Davis’ defense has a lot of 3-4 principles, which left end Trent Cole and linebacker Connor Barwin on the outside looking in when it came to pure pass rush in that set of schemes. A pure endbacker would be great in the early rounds, and BYU’s Kyle Van Noy would be an intelligent fit, because he can cover almost as well as he goes after quarterbacks. Adding Malcolm Jenkins in free agency solved just one of two safety spots, and slot corner Brandon Boykin is the only sure thing at that position. With the 22nd overall pick, Philly could probably nab Kyle Fuller or Bradley Roby and increase its chances of another NFC East title.

http://nfl.si.com/20...raft-needs-nfc/

Edited by Windu, April 26, 2014 - 12:49 PM.

Pau Gasol is GONE

#131 CaliforniaSoul

CaliforniaSoul

Off The Bench

• 1,930 posts
  • Name:Mychal
  • Fav. Laker:James Worthy

Posted April 26, 2014 - 12:19 PM

I'm an Eagles fan!

Been a fan since 2003 I think. Rough couple of years before Chip Kelly came to town

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users