• Please log in to reply
449 replies to this topic

#341 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 21,807 posts
  • Name:Byron "Buster AKA Busty" Bluth

Posted April 30, 2013 - 08:31 PM

Seasons 1 and 4 my favorites. Big ice truck killer/ Brian Moser fan.

Buster_bcfa40_2218659_zpsbf0d8a7a.gif

#342 Yaboy

Yaboy

Sixth Man

• 3,904 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted May 09, 2013 - 02:41 AM

Just finished season 6 :o ... was gonna go to sleep, but i have to watch the next episode... ill be back when im done lol don't wanna read spoilers.

de__anthony_thomas_by_eksde-d5e4v29.png

"Love me or hate me it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, hate my swagger, hate my fade-away, my hunger, hate that i'm a veteran, A champion, hate that. Hate it with all your heart, and hate that i'm loved for the exact same reasons." - Kobe

#343 Yaboy

Yaboy

Sixth Man

• 3,904 posts

Posted May 12, 2013 - 10:22 PM

Finally finished season 7... Can't wait for the new season!!

"Love me or hate me it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, hate my swagger, hate my fade-away, my hunger, hate that i'm a veteran, A champion, hate that. Hate it with all your heart, and hate that i'm loved for the exact same reasons." - Kobe

• 40,431 posts

Posted May 12, 2013 - 11:12 PM

^ Awesome. Proud of you.

Where would you rank the show compared to other favorites of yours?

yo.

#345 Yaboy

Yaboy

Sixth Man

• 3,904 posts

Posted May 12, 2013 - 11:18 PM

^ Awesome. Proud of you.

Where would you rank the show compared to other favorites of yours?

I haven't watched that many shows, but personally i'd rank it a close second to Breaking Bad... 

Any other shows you'd recommend?.... I think most of the shows I've watched were recommended by ppl on here lol

#346 Yaboy

Yaboy

Sixth Man

• 3,904 posts

Posted May 12, 2013 - 11:20 PM

I wonder who's gonna be the person to take down Dexter... don't wanna see him in jail though... Laguerta got annoying towards the end.

• 40,431 posts

Posted May 12, 2013 - 11:25 PM

^ LaGuerta's almost always been at least somewhat annoying.

What'd you think of Doakes and who were your favorite/more memorable villains so far?

I haven't watched that many shows, but personally i'd rank it a close second to Breaking Bad... 

Any other shows you'd recommend?.... I think most of the shows I've watched were recommended by ppl on here lol

Almost everyone says "The Wire" is the greatest show ever up there with "Breaking Bad". Personally, have yet to see it though, but I will eventually. Haven't seen "The Sopranos" yet either.

Other shows that I've seen and continue to that are great: "American Horror Story", "Spartacus", "Sons of Anarchy", "Game of Thrones", "Bates Motel", "Hannibal" (though I don't have a fair enough feel for it yet cause I have not seen enough episodes), and then "Walking Dead" I guess though the quality's not that great, but it keeps one interested simply because of the subject material. Oh yeah & "Boardwalk Empire", although no season in my opinion has been nearly as good as the first. "Entourage" was fantastic too, but that ended a long time ago.

yo.

#348 Yaboy

Yaboy

Sixth Man

• 3,904 posts

Posted May 12, 2013 - 11:38 PM

^ LaGuerta's almost always been at least somewhat annoying.

What'd you think of Doakes and who were your favorite/more memorable villains so far?

Almost everyone says "The Wire" is the greatest show ever up there with "Breaking Bad". Personally, have yet to see it though, but I will eventually. Haven't seen "The Sopranos" yet either.

Other shows that I've seen and continue to that are great: "American Horror Story", "Spartacus", "Sons of Anarchy", "Game of Thrones", "Bates Motel", "Hannibal" (though I don't have a fair enough feel for it yet cause I have not seen enough episodes), and then "Walking Dead" I guess though the quality's not that great, but it keeps one interested simply because of the subject material. Oh yeah & "Boardwalk Empire", although no season in my opinion has been nearly as good as the first. "Entourage" was fantastic too, but that ended a long time ago.

I was a fan of Doakes... Sucks he had to die... One of my favorite quotes from him is "Surprise Mother[expletive]er!" lol..... My favorite villains were Dexters brother Brian and Trinity... I liked Miguel, but i don't know if you'd consider him a proper villain. ... One of the most memorable moments for me was when Dexter found Rita dead... At first I thought he was dreaming, but then I realized it really did happen.... that was pretty shocking. My least favorite villain was Hannah.. idk didn't really like her too much. 

I've watched the first 3 seasons of Sons of Anarchy on Netflix... need to watch the rest... I've also watched Walking Dead, but this season was kinda slow.... 

I'll probably start watching The Wire next... not sure... maybe after i finish Sons of Anarchy.

• 40,431 posts

Posted May 17, 2013 - 11:23 AM

yo.

#350 Game

Game

Your Daddy

• 10,714 posts
  • Fan Since:Late '80s

Posted May 17, 2013 - 05:11 PM

the fact this show is ending is very sad, but somewhat exciting because anything is possible now, this season should be amazing.  

Posted Image

#351 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 21,807 posts

Posted May 17, 2013 - 06:04 PM

Hmmm

#352 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 21,807 posts

Posted June 18, 2013 - 04:39 PM

This Sunday.

• 40,431 posts

Posted June 18, 2013 - 05:07 PM

^ Dang! Serious?

yo.

#354 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 21,807 posts

Posted June 18, 2013 - 06:56 PM

^ Dang! Serious?

Correction.

Imdb still says the 30th. I saw somewhere else 23rd.

• 40,431 posts

Posted June 23, 2013 - 05:07 PM

Had a dream that I was hugging Deb a lot and we were getting ready to go on a Dexter watch marathon. Of course it was Jennifer Carpenter, but I just kept seeing her as Deb. Lovely dream it was.

Show is back NEXT WEEK!!! :rock:

yo.

#356 Game

Game

Your Daddy

• 10,714 posts
  • Fan Since:Late '80s

Posted June 23, 2013 - 05:23 PM

Posted Image

#357 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 21,807 posts

Posted June 23, 2013 - 08:31 PM

Had a dream that I was hugging Deb a lot and we were getting ready to go on a Dexter watch marathon. Of course it was Jennifer Carpenter, but I just kept seeing her as Deb. Lovely dream it was.

Show is back NEXT WEEK!!! :rock:

Who did you kill?

• 40,431 posts

Posted June 23, 2013 - 08:35 PM

^ Lol, nobody. We were just like in a house I didn't particularly know or recognize, but I kept seeing her up close face to face and she let me hug her a lot. It was awesome. Wasn't too much more than that, but I'll take it.

Damn, but seriously, I really think they're gonna' finish this last season of the show with a bang. The previous season had been the best season in most people's eyes including mine in quite some time and this last one looks to potentially be even better. Will be interesting to see what kind of new guest appearances they have this season too as it always is.

yo.

• 40,431 posts

Posted June 29, 2013 - 11:13 PM

Get ready folks. As Dexter likes to say, "tonight's the night". Indeed.

So amped. :rock:

yo.

• 40,431 posts

Posted June 30, 2013 - 06:57 PM

INCREDIBLE FIRST EPISODE. WHAT A WAY TO START THE FINAL SEASON. :rock:

Lotta' hilarious moments with Harrison, loved that.

yo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users